Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Last Epoch is POE Killer now

Last Update is fantastic and turned in poe killer because 1% game balance destroyed this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oxspDb7GPo&ab_channel=LastEpoch
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2024, 5:00:05 PM
Another one? Jeeze...

LE looks sweet, and the new update hit the spot. But it's far from a "PoE killer". You know that, I know that, Putin's can knows that.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
Another one? Jeeze...

LE looks sweet, and the new update hit the spot. But it's far from a "PoE killer". You know that, I know that, Putin's can knows that.

But new game balance based on 1% ruined this game forever now.
"
Chavolatra wrote:

Ruined the game for you and some others, doesn't mean the game is dead nor killed by LE. Hate to break it to you, but you aren't the center of the universe :)

We've seen 100% fresh players going into Expedition totally blind, and managed to get to maps in a few days without even looking ONE single thing up on third part sites. Now, imagine what they can do during a league when they start looking shit up?

This game isn't balanced around the infamous "1%". Maybe 1% of the game is being balanced around the "1%", but that's just the way it should be.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Chavolatra wrote:

Ruined the game for you and some others, doesn't mean the game is dead nor killed by LE. Hate to break it to you, but you aren't the center of the universe :)

We've seen 100% fresh players going into Expedition totally blind, and managed to get to maps in a few days without even looking ONE single thing up on third part sites. Now, imagine what they can do during a league when they start looking shit up?

This game isn't balanced around the infamous "1%". Maybe 1% of the game is being balanced around the "1%", but that's just the way it should be.

current state of player base numbers say otherwise

so do gggs desperate actions to try and salvage the player base by doing all the pod casts

mind you i think its a good thing they are engaging with the community for feedback but its clear they fucked up bad and they know it
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Last edited by RitualMurder on Sep 6, 2021, 6:53:01 PM
"
RitualMurder wrote:
current state of player base numbers say otherwise

so do gggs desperate actions to try and salvage the player base by doing all the pod casts

mind you i think its a good thing they are engaging with the community for feedback but its clear they fucked up bad and they know it

Yeah, they fucked up on a few things. A minor nerf in movement and the support gem nerfs aren't part of the fuck-up, though.

There are lot of mitigating factors to the loss of players; as they said themselves, they had a huge loss at the end of Ultimatum, which may carry over. They also were expecting a substantial drop-off when their whole launch stream talked about nerfs. THAT was their biggest mistake.

We still don't know the long-time effects of these nerfs. People hating this league, will of course interpret the player loss as "lost players until changes are reverted", while other know that A LOT of the player that has left, will return next league, the league after or later.

Yeah, this league will go down in hirstory as "very low player numbers", yet the league mechanics are good. But people being upset now, doesn't always carry over to next league - and especially not 3.17, when we get a new endgame overhaul. But personally, I think the long-time effects of these nerfs are very dependant on what they'll do to underused/underpowered skills and supports next league. The ceiling of "bad" skills needs to be improved, and the access to defenses, especially for non-avoidance builds needs to be improved.

at this point I'm not even convinced Diablo 4 will do any damage to Path of Exile. It'll probably boost PoE's player numbers, I mean I learned of PoE on the Diablo 3 forums those many many years ago
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
at this point I'm not even convinced Diablo 4 will do any damage to Path of Exile. It'll probably boost PoE's player numbers, I mean I learned of PoE on the Diablo 3 forums those many many years ago

i will definitely leave poe for a while to play d4 i will prob be back tho unless d4 is incredible (which i doubt)
but d2 was my fav game of all time so i cant NOT play d4 on release its just not an option

i played d3 very little i think i got maybe 3 chars to paragon 7xx or something did 3 seasons and was over it
just boring end game and boring progression and gearing
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
I wish I had counted the days... But I think I haven't been able to score 87 lvl for over a week... Or longer...

AAAA!!!
I'm sick of this... Walking on the map with a "block" (just like in LE ;s), stroking monsters (just like in Diablo 1, but I didn't feel it like a punishment there, and give me satisfaction when finaly kill) on no mods "white" maps... From start league try own 6-link but drop of currency its like... "A who needs it, and for what?".
The league of genius (in brief): "you click -> click -> click -> you stroke the monsters and finally click, click, click again, dunno for what", this is the culmination of genius. League 10/10, "it is because it is" but there is nothing like the brilliant Ultiamtum: "start -> big lag -> death" (work of art). Not really 3.15 was not great in lagging, but if it is to match the Ultimatum, you have to "optimize" the code, but in the end I estimate +/- 60% of players less... I guess it was not easy. And you do not disappoint me, the only game that looks like from the year 2000 and works like from the year 2050, hardly anyone in the world of games can grasp such a high level of advancement. LE, Diablo 3, Grim Dawn, Borderlands 2 with all maxed they don't want to lag at all ;/
TORMENT!!!

God... clicking the entire currency screen with my MF (happily min-max in 3.13, because of Chris and his "mental menstruation") so much that you cannot notice to see a random exalt drop, stacking rare mods to running so fast that you cannot control your character; you have to wait 20 sec, Hehe... Plus being one shot "10 times a day". It didn't make me feel senseless/burned out/irritated/beta-tester second job, like this "logical-otherwise vision of removing pleasure"...

I remember my first steps in brilliant POE, I used to catch my head seeing how much you enriched hack and slash... Today I also grab my head too, but not with admiration.
3G at war again
Last edited by Willm4ster on Sep 6, 2021, 9:18:52 PM
at this point the only thing that will kill PoE is PoE

and its done that, for me at least.

nothing lasts forever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info