Ultimatum Atlas Passive Statistics

well i guess we know whats getting nerfed next league ......yay thrilling content ....oh joy be to ggg KEKW
"
JakkerONAIR wrote:
I can't hear it anymore. These ppl want the same benefits with less effort like the ppl who no-life this game.

I don't know the solution.

Maybe content creators need to stop promoting the idea that anything less than 164/164, 164/164 is wasting your time.

If juiced T16 maps with a complete atlas is the standard then people are going to get frustrated when GGG puts up barriers to artificially slow the progress to get there.
Thanks for the stats!
https://www.pathofexile.com/
"
Sharpy2489 wrote:
Who takes harvest nodes anymore. Just delete it from the game all together with its current state

Just because you don't like harvest and don't use it, doesn't mean other people don't use it still.
Yeah, my decision to quit league and uninstall the game was also due to every atlas passive that was fun for me last league getting obliterated.

Similarly to how you ignored 400 pages of feedback on the demented Harvest changes you thought were great and lied to us about, you will probably only take feedback that you agree with from here.
"
bvanharjr wrote:
Buff Harvest.

Buff Harvest
gimme money bitch
Dear GGG

Essence in Haewark has little to do with Essence buffs and Harvest nerfs but everything to do with Essence being a 2c Zana mod. Whichever league modifier has access to the 2c zana mod to juice it is going to jump in popularity it quadruples the effectiveness just about.

What i'd like to see isn't going to happen, change the maven gauntlets to global boss captures and make the atlas modifiers a central tree you apply to regions then combine most of the nodes so we get like 20 passives for the whole tree.

This isn't a suggestion for any other reason than to simplify and streamline the current version, I like the current version but the time it takes to set your atlas up to a degree that feels good is quite simply excessive. The design could be better without losing anything.

"
sirgog wrote:

Edit: Also Harvest is still very, very, very strong in trade. Of the players with 5+ mirrors in league, most have made heavy use of Harvest.

There is a difference between making heavy use of Harvest, and making heavy use of your own Harvest. They didn't make shit running their own.
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Jun 3, 2021, 4:04:55 AM
"
DarkJen wrote:

But in real its just a trace of dissapointment.
Wonder how many done the same and just left.
And feel this way.

Perfectly put right here. I had the same experience. I chose certain nodes hoping they would be worth doing. After seeing it was something I was not interested in I just bailed on it. I wasn't going to put in the effort of trading for orbs to change it. It just stayed on my atlas

As a trace of disappointment. Not because it's good.
How about you replace garbage nodes nobody picks with something useful...
Well I took Harvest nodes ulti sc in Haewark region and was making at least 4ex/hour with harvest spamming, breachstones/emblems swap, lures, crafting items and some of em selling in TFT. If you know where to use these crafts it's very good. I ran into map do Harvest, map boss and leave. I'd say it was ok.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info