Ultimatum Atlas Passive Statistics

"
Ruffleberg wrote:
"
Controlled Corruption and Amplified (Essence) have taken massive jumps in popularity in all leagues, potentially in part due to the Essence buffs, though also may be related to the Harvest nerfs.

Alert! Alert! Deterministic Crafting Detected!

haha
"
JakkerONAIR wrote:
So sad that ppl can't understand mechanics in this game or how to use them, but cry about how weak or useless they are now. Harvest got hard nerfed, but it is far away from being trash.
It's more "balanced" compared to all other league mechanics and is not on top over all.

Sure, you can't sell the expensive harvest crafts as a casual and buy insane items with the currency, but that was wrong in the first place.
When you don't have the time/skill to get these things even without harvest GGG shouldn't build the game around you, that's not the philosophy behind a GRINDING GEAR GAME.

I skipped the harvest league so I never made any of those mirror-tier items. So I'm not really a fan of the Harvest mechanic (or crafting in general). However the way it is right now is useless for crafting. You get some currency/fragment/etc exchanges. Some flask upgrades. Some alt quality things etc but for crafting all those "reforge" crafts are just useless.
Every time I get Harvest I'm tempted to just skip it. In most cases it's not worth the time.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
c'mon excel?? with tecent on your side! tons of tools to make beautiful infographics and Visualize Data out there!

back to topic. yeah game feels empty with heavy nerf every new leag come out. you need to stop doing this ggg. stop listen to 10 mirror build
Last edited by ariyako on Jun 3, 2021, 9:18:02 AM
"
Ruffleberg wrote:
"
Controlled Corruption and Amplified (Essence) have taken massive jumps in popularity in all leagues, potentially in part due to the Essence buffs, though also may be related to the Harvest nerfs.

Alert! Alert! Deterministic Crafting Detected!

Make harvest great again.
I think harvest now feels like it should save some currency by providing some expensive metacrafts (reroll suffix, prefix). However, given how rare these crafts are, and how rare and limited targeted slams are, youre better off farming currency and just using the crafting bench with prefixes/suffixes cannot be changed + chaos.

Not only did harvest receive very heavy nerfs in terms of power (a lot of it is justified) but you also increased the rarity of these crafts by quite literally 5-10 times.

I would much rather have 10-15 seeds per plot and have harvest spawn rate nerfed by 3-5 times so its at least not so mind numbingly, lobotomy-level repetitive.
you guys focus way too much on stats
You would have already lengthened the harvest, or buffed it, now the harvest looks like a mockery.
"
Sharpy2489 wrote:
Who takes harvest nodes anymore. Just delete it from the game all together with its current state

I'm so sick of seeing this dumb take. "I can't just spam remove X add X so harvest is useless now". GGG please don't listen to these people.
Last edited by robob27 on Jun 3, 2021, 5:52:26 PM
"
whood wrote:
"
On phone so I may have missed it if you did.

Does any of this data for standard take into consideration how many people from last league left their standard trees alone since we didn't get a reset? Unmaking are a bit more costly in standard and if anybody is like me. I'm lazy and was waiting to see if you might actually give us a reset on the trees. I've just been avoiding harvest regions in favor of more profitable regions for the time being.

"We're using the Standard Ultimatum league as the standard."
It's a temp league data.

Ah, derp. I forgot the first data in ritual was only ritual too. What I get for skimming.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info