Ultimatum Atlas Passive Statistics

It's hard to say what we'd like to see when we don't know what your design goals are. Can we have 6 ultimatum passives? Will new leagues be allowed to roll into the system? If yes, what gets replaced? It's also hard when we don't know what the Zana mods are gonna be or the availability of scarabs.

It's a good system but it sounds absolutely absurd to ask for feedback when, by virtue of what is on/off the table is shrouded behind a curtain we can't see, you won't even consider a good amount of it.
seems a lot of notable still OP since still a lot of player pick that notable,how about you guys nerf harbringer,legion,harvest,heist and also essence seems need a lil bit slap there,.or just delete all,.you know they still give so much fun.

and on other hand buff abbyys,the green ghost,scamdiro and rogue I mean who doesn't want chasing abbys to the opposite of direction of map for 1-2 base abbys jewel and a few of chromatic orb also once in while encounter scamdiro selling wanderlust :)

Harvest passives feel compulsory BECAUSE they were nerfed so much. People who want a specific craft out of them or have lingering nostalgia for the previous implementation now feel compelled to take those nodes in order access harvest content. Upon reaching endgame and unlocking the harvest zana mod, players might as well take those nodes if harvest is basically guaranteed every map. The lira arthain bestiary nodes took a hit because people can no longer open another window and capture additional beasts from natural selection. Also half (fenumal plagued arachnids and craicic chimeral) of those potential moneymaker beasts got gutted by nerfs. It's not as significant for bestiary in tirn's end because you were mostly farming yellow beasts there.
lol who are the idiots taking garbage harvest nodes
in case you didn't understand it, the zana passives in uncharted realm were only useful for farming harvest missions when harvest was rewarding.
with the massive nerf to harvest and the near impossible chance to find a t4 seed there is little to no need for those passives anymore.

Zana missions in general are primarily used to try to gain access to the ultra rare unique maps and guardian missions. For the most part if none of those options are available and and atlas completion is already done zana maps aren't even worth running.
I entirely ignore harvest now, except for rare occasions. I just don't see the point. After you do a hundred and never see an augment craft, I'm like who freaking cares. I was more pissed about them removing the annulment craft.

At times I wonder if by 'balance' they mean what they want to personally see versus what's best for the health of the game. I wish the answer to that question was an obvious one. Sadly it is not.

Considering that it takes SO incredibly long for GGG to implement player requested features I think at this point we can only speculate. I am very quickly because taxed by POE. Its losing me as a player, and the saddest part is I can't say for sure that GGG even cares. I mean they might and I think they do in some way, but the issue is I can't be completely sure and the answer to that question should be the most obvious of all.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
"
DarkJen wrote:
Well, in feedback, this stats are not representing close to anything at all, besides expectations.

I'll explain.
For ex, I expected to hadvest being a thing still, so allocated points on it, but after saw 4-6 weak crafts costantly on and on.. I just deserted it, lazy to undo and not having motivation to buy orbs, not significant choice in region, so its stays and get into statistics, like it wanted choice.

But in real its just a trace of dissapointment.
Wonder how many done the same and just left.
And feel this way.

Actually with many regions now.
Prew.league was much much much more better.

This!

I have specced the trees as in Ritual hoping them to get only mild nerfs (I should have learnt by now - I know). But actually after the nuke to harvest and some other nerfs, the atlas is a miserable place. I have started running delve nodes in proxima just to level some characters in standard and delve a little (another delve event when?). I can't be bothered to change the other trees, so I will probably wait for them to reset with 3.15.
DI ignite inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3080303/
(retired) MoMMeme hiero: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2487766
On phone so I may have missed it if you did.

Does any of this data for standard take into consideration how many people from last league left their standard trees alone since we didn't get a reset? Unmaking are a bit more costly in standard and if anybody is like me. I'm lazy and was waiting to see if you might actually give us a reset on the trees. I've just been avoiding harvest regions in favor of more profitable regions for the time being.

"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
On phone so I may have missed it if you did.

Does any of this data for standard take into consideration how many people from last league left their standard trees alone since we didn't get a reset? Unmaking are a bit more costly in standard and if anybody is like me. I'm lazy and was waiting to see if you might actually give us a reset on the trees. I've just been avoiding harvest regions in favor of more profitable regions for the time being.

"We're using the Standard Ultimatum league as the standard."
It's a temp league data.
The green representation is not looking good with abyss and metamorph being so low. Looks like seance is the king of the green.
Phospho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info