Engine Performance Bug Found

Now getting a lot of disconnections after this Fix was posted....
well done
Mirror of Kalandra?
Nice
Good job GGG
SHADOW_DIMIR
Still have graphical artifacts, ugly orange squares instead of flammability icon a few times per map as the engine forgets it loaded them, random crashes after long play sessions. The latter from what I've gathered is something a lot of players have on Vulcan.

I've been very patient with these issues and especially the crashes that I had for the better part of last league as well but it's running out.

There's absolutely no excuse that I should have these issues when playing on a rig like this.

Intel Core i5 10600K @ 4.90GHz
Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
Corsair 16GB DDR4 3600MHz CL18 Vengeance
ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER ROG Strix OC

Also have to bring up that you yet again added a skill based challenge that require you to find a RNG based encounter despite it generating backlash every time you've done the same in the past. I've yet to see the trialmaster my self but I have crashed a few times on wave 6-8 due to the issues above...
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Nice Work... I can feel it, Highest quality of graphics ever happening in tandem with highest frames per second... something is working
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
No change for me after this patch. Maps are still a blurry mess with random colored squares and floor tiles loading and unloading.
great to see this post
https://www.pathofexile.com/
"
Redblade wrote:
Still have graphical artifacts, ugly orange squares instead of flammability icon a few times per map as the engine forgets it loaded them, random crashes after long play sessions. The latter from what I've gathered is something a lot of players have on Vulcan.

I'm also seeing the square curse textures, as well as textures flickering to solid colors periodically. This is mostly on player/enemy entities, but occasionally the whole "world" flickers.
May all your rings be unique
thank you! it works great for me now <3 !
"
Orcasauce wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:

I'm also seeing the square curse textures, as well as textures flickering to solid colors periodically. This is mostly on player/enemy entities, but occasionally the whole "world" flickers.

Sounds pretty much like the same as me then, certain maps are like a disco with the textures.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info