Engine Performance Bug Found

-
Last edited by 1451815 on Jan 6, 2023, 7:19:41 PM
"
Educmack wrote:
I've experienced a large memory consumption whenever I play PoE in the last few days, is that normal? It goes up to 75 or 80 (I have 16GB of memory) percent if I open the game, sometimes this gives me trouble to run other applications on my computer. Or is it a Windows problem? Does anyone know if the same happened on your machines?

disable your anti virus.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.

this is what happends when i try to switch to vulkin, been playing on vulkin since it was avable this is the bug ive had with it

AMD R9 3900X 3.8GHz CPU, 32Gigs 3200MHz RAM, RTX 2070 Super 8Gig Video card, game is on a 500Gig M.2 SSD.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Great to hear, Chris. Thank you.
Thanks GGG awesome game btw <3
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:

this is what happends when i try to switch to vulkin, been playing on vulkin since it was avable this is the bug ive had with it

AMD R9 3900X 3.8GHz CPU, 32Gigs 3200MHz RAM, RTX 2070 Super 8Gig Video card, game is on a 500Gig M.2 SSD.

I'm running AMD R7 2.9GHz 16 Gigs RAM with Nvidia RTX 2060 Super with Max-Q Design, and for me, updating to the latest drivers via AMD CCC made this error start showing up as well.

So basically I just reverted my drivers to the last state it was working, and that got rid of the error for me, and I was able to freely switch to/from Vulkan and Directx11 again without the game crashing like it was doing. Maybe that could be something that'll work for you as well.

Oh, and if you choose not to just revert the drivers from the device manager and do a clean install, make sure to use this tool 1st:

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/gpu-601

then you can look up the drivers you want to use and download them from here:

https://www.amd.com/en/support

Hope that helps any and good luck!

Edit: and if those things dont work, if it were happening to me, I would try uninstalling the game, then reinstalling it. But I think mostly it is an AMD driver issue in conflict with Vulkan because the latest drivers dont seem to support Vulkan for some odd reason, at least they didn't for me.
Last edited by AShugars on Apr 30, 2021, 8:30:44 AM
performance are worst than ever now thanks !!!
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:

disable your anti virus.

I don't have one...
Is this console also?
"
weird behaviour

is that you wont let us enable disable "that" particular feature in the settings
fk archnemesis.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info