Engine Performance Bug Found

did you find the harvest bugs yet?

we aren't getting any good crafts at all

you led us to believe we would see more good crafts to use on non influence items for progression

I have not found any augment or rem/add crafts and I only found 1 Reforge keep suffix in the past 6 days and it was bugged when I used it. Cannot roll attack mods, was bugged you fixed it after I wasted my only one.
"
AShugars wrote:
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:

this is what happends when i try to switch to vulkin, been playing on vulkin since it was avable this is the bug ive had with it

AMD R9 3900X 3.8GHz CPU, 32Gigs 3200MHz RAM, RTX 2070 Super 8Gig Video card, game is on a 500Gig M.2 SSD.

I'm running AMD R7 2.9GHz 16 Gigs RAM with Nvidia RTX 2060 Super with Max-Q Design, and for me, updating to the latest drivers via AMD CCC made this error start showing up as well.

So basically I just reverted my drivers to the last state it was working, and that got rid of the error for me, and I was able to freely switch to/from Vulkan and Directx11 again without the game crashing like it was doing. Maybe that could be something that'll work for you as well.

Oh, and if you choose not to just revert the drivers from the device manager and do a clean install, make sure to use this tool 1st:

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/gpu-601

then you can look up the drivers you want to use and download them from here:

https://www.amd.com/en/support

Hope that helps any and good luck!

Edit: and if those things dont work, if it were happening to me, I would try uninstalling the game, then reinstalling it. But I think mostly it is an AMD driver issue in conflict with Vulkan because the latest drivers dont seem to support Vulkan for some odd reason, at least they didn't for me.

i havent updated windows in a month(due to banthwith issues) this isnt it.
i have nerver used AMD software to update anything, i dont wanna be a beta tester for shotty work and brick my hardware.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Apr 30, 2021, 9:34:11 AM
What's with download speed? Freaking 10kb/s? Lol. No issues with my connection, something's wrong with the patch.
"
This means that if you were playing content that used shaders that were not present in your local cache, then the loading of necessary assets would be stalled (causing the low-quality stand-in textures to be used for way longer than intended).

Download patch.

First thing I see are blurry flasks.

gg
Can you also fix the random crashing to desktop with no error message that has been going on since league launch?
"
muzein wrote:
"
This means that if you were playing content that used shaders that were not present in your local cache, then the loading of necessary assets would be stalled (causing the low-quality stand-in textures to be used for way longer than intended).

Download patch.

First thing I see are blurry flasks.

gg

Same here. Textures are still not loaded. Not in town, not in maps...
Have you ever tried to do these investigations before pushing the changes on the players?

Or you know even better a BETA client where the masochistic players could do this themselves?
Before this fix the game was playable (but not great) now it's completly bricked. Every time something new loads (skill, mob, effect etc.) I get a stutter, repeating in every map. Especially in Delirium it becomes horrible. Combine Delirium with for example betrayal and the game just freezes/moves in single frames.
"
Educmack wrote:
I've experienced a large memory consumption whenever I play PoE in the last few days, is that normal? It goes up to 75 or 80 (I have 16GB of memory) percent if I open the game, sometimes this gives me trouble to run other applications on my computer. Or is it a Windows problem? Does anyone know if the same happened on your machines?

if you got alot of memory, its quite normal that applications use it to cache data.

in general, windows itself manages the memory it grants applications. and applications have to ask windows to give them memory.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
>.<
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info