Engine Performance Bug Found

Too late.. League is already owa

But good to know the next league we maybe wont face the same shit again.
Seems like it improved some things on my end.

Whenever Void Sphere would trigger off CWDT I had massive flickering squares at its location, but that appears to be entirely gone. :D
Last edited by greySynapse on Apr 30, 2021, 4:44:09 PM
About time. Haven't been able to do Ultimatum since first day due to full 3 second stall after start leading to death. League has been pointless to me due to this. We'll see if there is a change once I have time to play.
Interesting! Thanks for the continued work on the engine.
Thanks guys!
This unfortunately destroyed my game. Was running fine all 3.14 launch and now after this constant micro stuttering.
Poggies
Really nice, GJ <3
Unfortunately doesn't seem to have done anything for the loading freezes at the start of ultimatums. Still too deadly to bother with them.
i'm on a 5950x, 64gb ram, NVME only, 3090RTX and the "alleged" patch from Chris mate "texture streaming" for the first time really bad for me
Never had any issues until this patch. Now I am getting random zones that feel like they run at 3fps, which in my case is a Grand Heist. The Harbor runs perfect and all other zones appear to be fine, but as soon as I zone into the grand heist, my latency starts spiking up and down from 30->500ms and i start teleporting around.

I tested this on two different PCs, Intel Laptop with 2080GPU and PC with AMD Proc and 3070GPU. Both using the Steam client if that makes a difference. Might try to download the regular client to see if I can save the last wing of my Grand Heist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info