[3.16] Tanel's ZERKER Generals Cry Blade Flurry (ABSOLUTE GLASS CANNON)

"
SnuK87 wrote:
I'm struggling a lot with mana. I got a Disciple of Kitava, -4 mana cost of skills on ring and +4 mana gained on kill and I'm not able to keep my mana up.

Think I need to add phys as mana leech on a jewel to keep mana up without using mana flask.

You really should have no mana issues at all. Is your Cyclone 0 mana cost or atleast at 1-2?

Im still on my budget gear using 4link and Ichimonji to progress Expedition league and get the feel on how it is to level as a starter.

This is my T5 Al-Hezmin run https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzXRg21uxjc
Mathils actual cat
Hello Tanel,

I was just wondering if you have died to anything in your current run. I'm very interested in trying this build out as a starter, but I always die before hitting T4 maps when using cyclone builds. How viable would you say this build is for HC?
"
bayerischeVJ wrote:
Hello Tanel,

I was just wondering if you have died to anything in your current run. I'm very interested in trying this build out as a starter, but I always die before hitting T4 maps when using cyclone builds. How viable would you say this build is for HC?

This is not a HC build lol. I mean.. I guess you can build around it but my guide is not for HC, it is for busting the game in SC with moderate gear that anyone should be able to achive.

Ive died plenty of times on my way to T5 maps, mostly because I just do alc and go even with budget gear and only care if there is reflect on the map.

For you.. take a look at HC Ultimatum and HC Expedition and see who has went in with Generals Cry Blade Flurry and see what gear and tree they used and then try and make something similar?
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel wrote:
"
SnuK87 wrote:
I'm struggling a lot with mana. I got a Disciple of Kitava, -4 mana cost of skills on ring and +4 mana gained on kill and I'm not able to keep my mana up.

Think I need to add phys as mana leech on a jewel to keep mana up without using mana flask.

You really should have no mana issues at all. Is your Cyclone 0 mana cost or atleast at 1-2?

Im still on my budget gear using 4link and Ichimonji to progress Expedition league and get the feel on how it is to level as a starter.

This is my T5 Al-Hezmin run https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzXRg21uxjc

Oh I think I forgot to mention, DO NOT LEVEL DESECRATE past lvl1!!! Maybe thats where you went wrong with mana cost? This was the 3.15 nerf that is affecting us now
Mathils actual cat
Made it to T10-s now and well.. 4link on Ichimonji STILL holdin up strong on a super budget :D
Anyone still wondering if to play this or not then id say 100% yes.
Zero issues with any content so far with 4link and Ichimonji lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xMAFzzHZGI

Oh, and yeah still havent done Uba lab.. missing TONS of easy damage.
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Jul 29, 2021, 9:46:27 AM
your 2nd ring just for show? it ignores the stats correct?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
your 2nd ring just for show? it ignores the stats correct?

Yeah, just ready to go when i finally do uba lab and switch to double curse but I need the -3 channelling mana cost on ring or amu craft too first.

After that the idea is in T14-16 I will finally equip my 450pdps sword and a 6 link rare with Crit if possible and then later upgrade to Farruls Fur that costs about 12EX. Then at the very end freeze immunity exalt slam on boots. After that... its time to get another 17EX for the Paradoxica.

Anyway so far so good, still no damage or survivability issues which is insane considering how im blocking myself HARD in not doing easy stuff like ubalab.. good weapon, 6 link and so on :D
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Jul 29, 2021, 3:34:53 PM
Nice build bro. Just a quick question. We are taking Call to arms keystone which makes the warcry instant. Why are we still taking some warcry speed node since it is already instant? Forgive me for noob question.
"
Nice build bro. Just a quick question. We are taking Call to arms keystone which makes the warcry instant. Why are we still taking some warcry speed node since it is already instant? Forgive me for noob question.

Speed nodes are linked with cooldown.
I kinda wanna try this one out but essentially my Generals Cry CDR is 0.8s, I think default is something like 1.4 initially.
The Mirage warriors spawn to use a channelled skill for just 0.6s so the closer we get to 0.6s the more damage we do as we can send out mirages as fast as possible with no downtime. If our CDR is 1.2sec then we are losing 50% OF DAMAGE which is pretty insane imo.
Mathils actual cat
just picked this up 30c lol not bad
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info