[3.16] Tanel's ZERKER Generals Cry Blade Flurry (ABSOLUTE GLASS CANNON)

Just did The Feared challenge achivment. Basicly has to be The Feared with Inc AOE.. supposedly hard.

For this build it went like this, without Abyssus, without Ryslatha.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLaiFXl-xy0
Mathils actual cat
Nice Suppose to be Hard? lol
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Logged back in to finish off some challenges. Was thinking Sacred Grove T9 would be a bit tougher lol.

I mean one thing I wanna add why I like this build so much vs some more popular COC or Mjölner Arc builds.. you dont need to hit anything! You just spin far away from the enemy if you wish and still do insane damage offscreen, for 0.6s :P

T9 Sacred Grove
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS1m8kRm1fM
Mathils actual cat
Hi, Thanks for this awesome build.

What a great build, so much damage. for someone like me that has not even have a build with that much damage,is a bless. kills alc T16 bosses in almost an instant. but man i die to trash mobs left and right. i know my gear is sub optimal, i had 6ex and 900c and used it all to make this build. ultimatums are impossible right now, can't even survive the first round, it starts, it lags for couple of mil second, then i die.

Also they are differences in PoB and some gems setups that i'm confused. for example CWDT and molten shell is one of the things i don't get, are they work with each other ? doesn't do anything for me.

Thanks again for the build.
How well does this perform on a budget? Obviously it's impossible to tell before seeing patch notes, but what's your guys' thoughts on league starting with this build in 3.15 if nothing gets nerfed?
Last edited by ShirakFaeryn on Jul 12, 2021, 12:18:14 PM
I mean should be pretty fine.
The most OP thing about it is that you dont have to hit anything, just spin and mirage warriors kill everything.

Personally gonna try start with the new Frozen Orb thingy :)
Mathils actual cat
I hope this build will still work next league. please keep it up to date :D
So from the manifesto, looks like a few nerfs are coming. Melee Physical Damage for one as its used in their example. Fortify changes is another. Flasks as well.

Overall though, seems like a few nerfs, but nothing too big. I think this build will still work very well. Patch notes tomorrow will 100% confirm this, but seems like so far Berserker, Cyclone, Blade Flurry, and General's Cry has been spared the nerf hammer from what I can see (unless if I missed something).

Looking forward to playing this build in 3.15.
Is this build alright for next league? How would you level it now?
Will be much rougher but definitely survived. all builds will have a harder time this will i believe be one of the strongest things to play, general cry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info