[3.16] Tanel's ZERKER Generals Cry Blade Flurry (ABSOLUTE GLASS CANNON)

"
Wicked_Rias wrote:
so if you're doing the Sinvicta swap, how do you deal with such low damage since blade furry wont proc on double handed axes. just spinning around like a loon, and in ultimatum's it usually costs me, when i'd probably be better off just using para. so far cant really use Sin during t14+ ultimatums, unless the map mods are just right

You only need to kill one mob with Sinvicta and then you can swap back to your main weapon.
Hey guys!
Been afk for a bit but still did do some additional testing and am still playing around with the build.
Three major things I´ve found are that "DISCIPLE OF KITAVA" is a must have cluster jewel as it gives us MANA per corpse and totally removes our need for any sort of mana, it does help if you still get Cyclone to zero cost though.

Second thing is that going with 6-LINK Farruls Fur added a ton of survivability in T16 maps!!! So much so that I have yet to die in any Ultimatum I´ve done ever since I went with Farrul... pretty insane.

Third is DOUBLE CURSE!
When I added Enfeeble on hit with Farruls Fur it felt amazing. Try it out!

Also I´ve noticed the Abyssus with Mirage Warrior enchant has come down to 2.5EX.. which is very cheap, I will try that out and see how it performs but all sort of bosses die in seconds so I still don´t see a need to take 40% MORE physical damage.

Gonna try a T19 100% Delirius map soon. Tried one with 4 watchstones that added LIFE.. over 120% total life to mobs and yeah.. it wasnt successful :P but if I get it down to 20-25% I think this build is gonna move like butter through it.

UPDATE VIDEO too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7AELAPdweo
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on May 21, 2021, 1:44:09 AM
Hello tanel

Great build and great work

I like yours is unique from others

One suggestion to you , Fluid motion viridian jewel is very cheap can get corupted blood imunity and solves all of our dex needs so can free spots from gear for other stats

Keep up the great work !

And nice insta :-)

My pc died and i play on PS5 now BUT when i build new PC if you not mind would like your input , can pay too

Respect
Hey thanks!
Umm I wouldnt add Fluid Motion just because a jewel socket is worth a lot of crit multi and life that you cant get that easy anywhere else. DEX on gear is not that hard to fix.
Mathils actual cat
Here is my MAVEN A9 kill. Pretty much finished with the build now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaVd3izCpLg

End thoughts, I dont die in any T16 map if I dont go AFK or something.
Am still about to test a 100% T19 Delirius map with safer mods.
Only thing I felt lacking was Sirus and Maven tankiness, you really have to master Sirus fight to do it deathless. Maven is just memory phase bullshit.
ALL other content in the game is a total joke for this build!
So the only things I did not like about the entire build was A: Clearspeed, B: Sirus.
That is all :P
Build guide in forum with POB!
Mathils actual cat
Alright and I think the last boss arena video.
Just did "THE FEARED", which actually was my first one ever OR second.. definetly havent done more.

Anyway here is how that went:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxMSWIl1KlE
Mathils actual cat
All this clusters from guide even needed? Or i can freely use 2 large, one mediem and put 7% hp and crit multy in every free jewel slot?

Also whats i should improve in my current setup? Have lvl 83 right now, atleast 7 points left, should i add more crits or more jewel slots?

And final question, how to check my real dps in pob? I just check poe ninja and guys stack 200+ mln dps. But in pob i even cant see 10 mln. Maybe i do something wrong?
Last edited by Mr_Neocronic on May 30, 2021, 2:00:01 AM
I added a new video showing T16 100% Delirius gameplay, full sextanted, scarabed without Abyssus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT8M_1YUdBg
Mathils actual cat
"
Mr_Neocronic wrote:
All this clusters from guide even needed? Or i can freely use 2 large, one mediem and put 7% hp and crit multy in every free jewel slot?

Also whats i should improve in my current setup? Have lvl 83 right now, atleast 7 points left, should i add more crits or more jewel slots?

And final question, how to check my real dps in pob? I just check poe ninja and guys stack 200+ mln dps. But in pob i even cant see 10 mln. Maybe i do something wrong?

YES, Clusters are essential in the build coming alive.
There is nothing else you would want with those extra points, you could take HP from the life cluster in the middle of the passive tree but another medium cluster is very effective.
Your main hunt items would be Farruls Fur, Aspect of cat on ring and then enfeeble on hit gloves with vuln on hit ring.
Then just get levels to get all the cluster jewels and regular jewels to up your damage, life and resists.
Mathils actual cat
I have played general's cry last league it was Great but I felt way to squishy. after reading you guide and following most of your POB, I am doing this build again and it feels 100% better. At Level 91, Im over 24mil dps. I am not min-maxed. I gotta get a few more levels and get res jewels so I can use Ryslatha's Coil. One ring with Vul doesnt even have flat physical dmg.
Last edited by anashakim on Jun 1, 2021, 7:27:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info