[3.14] Tanel's ZERKER Generals Cry Blade Flurry - Minotaur in 2 seconds or LESS (BUDGETish)

4K Video Guide

VIDEO GUIDE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sd8osn0iC8
A quick 30minute build guide video with a
T16 Map run and highlights of boss kills
Be sure to watch in 4k.

T16 Minotaur that gets to live a few seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQDsHmLmMW4
Quick Cortex run with a nice drop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDohlg1ajX0
Quick T14 Baran run
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9io4uenA1Fo

UPDATE: Now that im DEEP into T16 maps.. I have ZERO issues with Ultimatums or maps in general.. great clearspeed, insane single target damage with THIS setup.
I am now gathering funds to try out a Paradoxica with high attack speed and Impale chance so I can respec the Impale nodes into an extra Large cluster jewel setup and PERHAPS use a total of 4 medium clusters 🙂
I will be trying out how an expensive 17EX Paradoxica setup with high flat phys rings, amulet and maybe an Abyssus feels like.. also I do want that Ryslathas Coil belt.. BUT.. there is ZERO issues taking down all content in the game without dying. Minotaur without HP buffs dies in 3-4seconds or less lol.

Pros:
Pretty insane damage even after the giga nerf to Blade Flurry but now seems way more balanced. Bossing is no problem and clearspeed is still decent. Overall it

Cons:
Not a tanky build but we kill most stuff before they can hit us. Also clearspeed is not for everybody, it still clears decent as you can see from my video guide or the Cortex run video but we don´t get any pops or chain explosions as Generals Cry "mirage warriors" are a seperate entity to us.

PLAYSTYLE: - So we begin a map by hitting Blood Rage, then hit Generals Cry and we should have 50 RAGE, then we can hit our quicksilver flask together with BERSERK and we then can just start leap slamming and zooming around and spin to keep Infusion and damage up thanks to our setup. In bigger packs or basicly all the time we try to hit BERSERK, it can last a long time and will help clear much smoother and for bosses it´s literally insane. When we do find a tougher mob we put down Ancestral Protector and Warchief for MORE attack speed and MORE damage. In a really dense situation where you start feeling scared we hit VAAL GRACE and that should give us enough time to hop out of danger and start spinning in safety while triggering another BERSERK session, while vaal grace is on we can put down our totems if we want, it pays to buy the Anomalous versions of totems so we can place them down very quickly. I have cyclone under my W button and Generals Cry under left mouse click AND E button.. why I chose this setup is because when I am spinning around with cyclone, creating corpses for Mirage Warriors and keeping up the Infusion buff I dont usually hold my left mouse button down so what I do is all the time just constantly hitting E so Generals Cry is always going off, very nice and smooth AND active gameplay that feels rewarding. Also when you are picking stuff up from the ground you are not gonna trigger the left mouse button Warcry, thats where my E button comes back in handy, always staying safe!

PoB - https://pastebin.com/115Jh0v4 - Feel free to mess around with new stuff, try out different cluster jewels etc, nothing is set in stone!
Use Path of Building FORK:
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding

PARADOXICA SETUP: This is the tree im using when switching to Paradoxica in the late endgame, this is if instead of killing bosses in 4-5 seconds you want them to die in 2 seconds or less
https://pastebin.com/bvKgJyhz

GEMS:
If you are reading this in the future, always try to use new gems or items if they feel to fit for this build better then right now! Also member you can always add AWAKENED and ALTERNATE quality gems.

GENERALS CRY:
Generals Cry - Blade Flurry - Impale Support - Faster Attacks Support - Brutality Support - Melee Physical Damage Support
Feel free to add Awakened gems here in the late endgame!

SUPPORTS:

4-LINK:
CYCLONE:
Cyclone - Cast While Channelling Support - Infusion Support - Desecrate Support
Can´t stress this enough, Cyclone has to ALWAYS be in your boots because we are going to use Elder influenced boots to craft LVL20 Fortify Support there. Very easy to colour thanks to jeweller orb bench craft, just try and get first two sockets off colour with chromatic recipe first to make it easier. Another TIP is DO NOT LEVEL Cast While Channelling and Infused Channelling much over level1. They dont really give us anything good for the insane INT cost. Just level them to a point where you can socket them without needing extra INT or DEX from passive tree or suffixes from items. You just need 212DEX for a Paradoxica in the lategame and around 72INT for lvl21 Blade Flurry

4-LINK:
Pride - Blood and Sand (Blood Stance) - Precision - Dread Banner
These are our main auras for the build. There is an interesting strat you can pull off to manage your MANA in the late late endgame. When you get a Paradoxica you ideally are gonna add the double flat phys Abyss jewels in your belt and one on your tree, that will mean we need all the skillpoints from the tree so no DEX or INT nodes taken, so we can unspec Impale and go with a second Large cluster jewel and another medium cluster totalling to 2x Large Cluster jewels with 4x Mediums. This means we are gonna have to have high DEX roll on our gear and could mean we are TIGHT on accuracy and mana. Then what you can do is have ONE item on gear that has atleast 50 flat MANA and de-level Precision to LVL17. If you cant do that you can ditch Blood Rage skillgem as Paradoxica will grant us lvl1 Blood Rage on kill which means we can socket an Enlighten LVL3 (73INT which is same as LVL21 Blade Flurry) to reduce the mana reservation so we wouldnt need FLAT mana on our gear!

4-LINK:
Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Ancestral Protector - Multiple Totems Support - Blood Rage
So very nice single target setup to gain both the damage and attack speed bonus from the totems. You can ditch Vaal Ancestral Warchieft to regular one and get it lvl21 if you feel you don´t like having so many buttons to press, I never used Vaal version although I have it in. I now changed both of my totems to be ANOMALOUS, thats a lot faster placement of them and you feel much safer placing them inside of dense monster packs.

3-LINK:
Cast When Damage Taken - Vaal Molten Shell - Vaal Grace
Again Vaal version of Molten Shell is optional, I never used it as.. too many buttons to press BUT Vaal Grace is very very nice in very dense situations like higher Ultimatum levels, makes you almost invulnerable for 6 seconds, very nice indeed.

3-LINK:
Leap Slam - Berserk - Second Wind
Leap Slam is by far the best movement skill for this build and Berserk is almost always turned on for us so Second Wind will help it´s cooldown to recover much faster!

HARVEST and CRAFTING TIPS:

Typically we just use trade to buy everything we need BUT if you are league starting or wanna craft too then USE HARVEST!!! It is so easy to get great items crafted by just buying an extra BASE of the item you want and use Harvest to craft a specific item. ALL the physical crafts, use them to craft some insane Abyss jewels, you can even use Harvest for cluster jewels but I usually just buy them from trade. Also use BINDING orbs, they go for like 4x for 1C... that is simply a CHAOS orb that you can use 4x per one chaos atm in Ultimatum. Also I feel the new Veiled chaos orb can be really good for league start as it is really easy to craft a T1 physical modifier on your Jewelled Foil and sell any mediocre ones.

GEAR:

Alright so for gear I have some interesting things here like the Daressos for our chest piece to further enhance our perma Onslaught thanks to the cluster jewel! Feel free to play around with most of the stuff here but for me this was all fine to take me to the endgame with no issues. I feel a fast one hander is definetly better then a slow crazy expensive Paradoxica. Also we can always get a much better one handed weapon if we invest more exalts in it but I dont know how neccesary it is when we kill almost everything in the game in a few seconds. I would focus more on getting some defensive stats so if you find anything to add here feel free to do so!

WEAPONS:

So first of all the shield, this is mandatory as it will give INFINITE POWER.. to our warcries, which.. yes.. this build is. A warcry build. But feel free to buy like 10-20 shields and corrupt them to find something better then the 30Max Life :)
For the weapon id say aim for a MINIMUM of 1.9APS sword that does atleast 400pDPS. Before that just use an Ichimonji. Later on when you are facerolling the game and having fun just save up for a 500-700pDPS sword.. to have.. EVEN MOAR fun.
The THIRD option is to go with the yeeold PARADOXICA that has atleast 200pDPS, high attack speed AND Impale Chance so we could unspec the impale tree for another LARGE and MEDIUM cluster jewel! The thing with Paradoxica is that it´s 17EX minimum in Ultimatum BUT it does DOUBLE ALL of our FLAT physical damage to attacks modifiers on gear, so stuff like flat damage on amulets or Steel Rings with extra flat T1 phys prefixes is going all be DOUBLED.. thats also why an Abyssus helmet is totally insane for a build like this.. BUT.. it´s insane money, Abyssus with the right enchant is 30EX or so.. and right now the build that I bring you takes down all content pretty effortlessley and can kill bosses like Minotaur in 3-4seconds, I think thats enough.. BUT yes if you wanna start minmaxing and are bored, go with a Paradoxica with high attack speed in the end end endgame. I made the switch to Paradoxica when I just farmed 17EX but there really was no real need for it other then instead of 5-6 seconds to kill Minotaur.. it now dies in 2seconds or less.. and thats with a cheap Darkness Enthroned belt with 3-4x Abyss jewels stacking double flat phys mods on them. Still, no Abyssus! I guess with Abyssus you just hop onto Minotaur and it dies

Oh and yeah you can use a Sinvictas Mettle on SWAP that you can swap to in things like Ultimatum or 100% Delirius maps to proc Rampage with your cyclone alone, then swap back and keep moving and killing!

BODY ARMOUR:

So as two things happenned with this league
A: Blade Flurry channelling got nerfed by 40% with Generals Cry
B: Explody chest got nerfed to the ground
Then this I think is ONE of the best options out there. Mostly as we are PERMA Onslaught then we gain pretty massivley from the 100% increased Onslaught buff effect from Daressos Defiance and Endurance Charges give us more tankiness IF we choose to use them as that, more on that a bit later!
BUT if you do think you find something better please let everybody know in the thread. Ofcourse you can use an Influenced Criticial Strike chance chest with some nice life and resistances that we are tight on!

HELMET:

So the only thing we ACTUALLY care about here is the ENCHANTMENT that gives us one more Mirage Warrior. This is why I chose to go with a cheap Hubris Circlet, it costs about 70C still today and only thing we need is to craft INT on it to fix its requirement. In the endgame I do recommend getting a Royal Burgonet instead and for people looking for out of this world damage boost.. yepp get the Abyssus.. but I don´t think it´s 40% MORE physical damage taken is worth it AND if you want one with the right enchant on it it is gonna be atleast 15-30exalts.. and while we already have like 400% Crit Multi with ease the Abyssus loses its attraction.. atleast for myself! When I upgraded my character to the Paradoxica I also spent another 70C to get the EVASION base helmet. We already have quite a good evasion rate so crafting a nice evasion helmet seems best, also as we need a lot of dex for our Paradoxica anyway then evasion base just seems perfect!

GLOVES:

So pretty simple stuff here, just get a pair of rare gloves with T1-2 Accuracy and lots of life, resists and main stat if possible. You can try and use some other uniqe gloves but it is gonna be hella tricky to cap resistances and add life in that case, rare simple gloves like this are more then enough.

BOOTS:

So boots are one of the main things that we get for defence, they give us LVL20 Fortify for free basicly. I would just search trade for LVL20 Fortify boots and then anything extra is nice, we don´t really need movement speed at all as we have Perma Onslaught with increased effect.. and we are almost 24\7 using Berserk and leap slamming around like a nutter. What I chose to do was get T1 STUN AVOIDANCE here aswell. The second boots here were just 30C with double T3-4 RES and two open prefixes.

STUN IMMUNITY - This is how we get STUN IMMUNITY thanks to T1 Stun Avoid on boots AND in the late game using a Darkness Enthroned belt where we socket two Abyss jewels that have T1 Stun Avoidance together with flat phys and a flat life roll, perfect would be to get double flat phys there and to cap accuracy we just put one T1-2 accuracy abyss jewel into the last jewel socket we can.
Before this craft and belt and abyss jewels we can spec into UNWAVERING STANCE on the passive tree although we do lose the nice small bit of evasion we have

BELT:

So.. this is where things get a bit interesting! The BIS is ofcourse Ryslathas Coil for about 20-30% MORE damage.. BUT as it costs like 10EX in Ultimatum.. its not really worth it.. I mean it is.. but we don´t need it for T16 mapping and endgame bossing, it would just make it better.. for this reason I chose to go with Arns Anguish that changes our Endurance Charges into Brutal Charges that give us 3% chance to do TRIPLE damage.. with 3 endurance charges that is 9% chance to do triple damage. This is something im still testing out a bit, maybe it is worth to invest more into Endurance Charges and ditch the double damage cluster jewel then. Still I have used it since I got into maps and never changed it. Felt really good! In the endgame when I bought my Paradoxica I switched to a cheap Darkness Enthroned belt and inserted double flat phys mod abyss jewels into it and one will go on my tree. This is because ALL flat damage is going to be DOUBLED by Paradoxica.

AMULET:

Just find an amulet with lots of INT or DEX and then T1 life with T1 Crit Multi as we are gonna be stacking as much Crit Multi as possible. Flat physical is also good, specially when you are going to upgrade for a Paradoxica and then resistances, dont forget Chaos Res everywhere you can. We wanna have chaos res at 0% or near to it for T16. For the annointment get the LUCIDITY, it gives us nice defensive stats and also reduces our Cyclone cost by a nice margin. Also in the endgame when I switch to Paradoxica we do wanna get a NON-CHANNELLING SKILLS HAVE -7 TO TOTAL MANA COST craft and CHANNELLING SKILLS HAVE -3 TO TOTAL COST on a ring or vice versa, this will make the build a lot safer thanks to not running out of mana and ALWAYS be able to use our skills. Cyclone should be FREE to cast and Warcries around 12 MANA.

RINGS:

So for rings I just searched ones that had T1 life and T1-2 accuracy, then just resistances as much as I needed. For the second ring we want a Vulnerability curse ring with 32% increased effect version of it. If you can get a decent flat phys, resists and life then even a 20% increased effect version is still a good buy! Later on DO NOT FORGET to Fertile Catalyst all your rings and belt and even run labs to enchant your belt. Also we do wanna craft the channelling skills cost less mana on one ring to make Cyclone 0 mana cost.

FLASKS:

In short you can ditch a quicksilver and Quartz flask for even more insane damage and survivability if needed. I still use a Quartz and a Quicksilver with the Diamond flask instead of these insane flasks.. but yeah a Bottled Faith would be really nice BUT by all means neccesary, just buy them if you feel you have free funds to spend :) oh and for Cinderswallow you want the CRITICAL STRIKE CHANCE veiled mod!

JEWELS & CLUSTER JEWELS:

So first of all, all the regular jewels we aim to get two things. LIFE % and one or two CRIT MULTI modifiers. Search trade for Crit Multi, Global Crit Multi or Crit Multi with One Handed Melee Weapons, mix and match to find cheapest ones :) Endgame strat is to have THREE crit multi modifiers with life % on one jewel.. pretty nutty I know.. pretty expensive too. So for this reason I got life % and double crit multi and even ditched one crit multi for resistances to cap out my reses a bit easier!
Later on when we get our Paradoxica we are gonna want to find Abyss jewels with DOUBLE flat phys mods on it so Physical damage to attacks with physical damage with swords mods on it. Then anything nice like LIFE or ACCURACY or Resistance or MANA even to help with our reservation. If you get life and Mana, Accuracy rolls on an Abyss jewel be sure to insert them into the Darkness Entrhoned which almost doubles their effect, it´s a very undervalued unique.

NOW, the cluster jewels!
Basicly you want Warcry clusters that benefit us when we use warcries but feel free to try out Critical Strike clusters, AOE cluster etc.. nothing is in stone here. I do have one cluster with double damage chance but I think Arns Anguish belt overrides that in some way.. I might try eighter stacking the double damage mod OR ditching that alltogether to go for more Endurance charges that give us triple damage instead, although at a bit lower chance rate. I also chose to add an extra medium cluster jewel on the left side of the tree to try out Infusion Effect, seems to work well, gives us damage and a bit more tankiness. There is also MOB MENTALITY cluster jewel that you can use that I did not for the entire playtrough, it will give us ALL charges PER POWER, that means we get 3xEndurance,Power and Frenzy charges 24\7 pretty much BUT even without Mob Mentality we are already at 3xFrenzy and Endurance charges always and instead of 120% increased crit chance we get to choose something else then Mob Mentality. I will be taking that cluster node instead of PROVOCATEUR though just to try it out but I dont expect it to even be better so.. a cheaper and maybe even a better option is still the Provocateur. Later on I will try and add in a fast Paradoxica with Impale Chance so I can respec the Impale nodes from tree to a SECOND large cluster jewel and use two extra medium cluster jewels for even more damage OR survivability.
For myself when I got the Paradoxica setup up and running I decided that my fourth medium cluster is gonna be a curse one! So I chose to go with a jewel that had EVIL EYE and WISH FOR DEATH on it. So Culling strike which is very nice and we blind enemies and they take MORE damage.
To end this section id like to mention that DO NOT be forced to buy 4 added passive medium clusters at a premium price!!! You can easily buy a 5 added passive version and we dont spend any extra points. Also always check if they have some added extras like DEX or INT on small nodes, it will help out once you have so many of them.

ANOTHER NOTE - We can get 100% STUN IMMUNE if we buy or craft Abyss jewels with T1 Stun Avoidance and place them into the Darkness Entrhoned belt that increases their effect by 75%! Very nice as in endgame maps getting stunned means death. You can get a third jewel that is not in the belt to cap it! Ofcourse get LIFE and one flat phys roll on it too. Damage is still gonna be too insane.

ASCENDANCY:
We go as Zerker because of... moar damage. As it is a softcore build we dont really care about tankiness that much, balls deep is where we go.

So one of the main points on the Zerker tree is the WAR BRINGER that gives our EXERTED ATTACKS 50% MORE damage. The fun part is that Generals Crys skills count as EXERTED so everything stated as Exerted.. we benefit from! I did try out and see is it worth going Rite to Ruin instead of Blitz and Id say Blitz is still better as we arent that tanky to begin with and the life loss is sometimes pretty hard felt with triple rage effects.. BUT I might check it out once more in the coming days to see if now that im in the endgame it would be better.

PANTHEON:
Strongly suggiest taking SOUL OF SOLARIS with SOUL OF ABBERATH. Solaris pretty much gives us CRIT IMMUNITY in dense packs, literally BIS. Abberath will give us Immunity to burning ground, the ground where someone like AlkaizerX died in 0.3seconds, although for softcore you can take something else but I still feel it is one of the better minor nodes out there. Also big ignites in endgame are pretty dangerous and this will help out reducing their time so they dont kill us. For bossing you can take SOUL OF RYSLATHA.. for Sirus, Maven or Shaper I guess as those are the only bosses that manage to outlive our 3-5 second kill window, sadge.
Last edited by HDTanel on May 3, 2021, 6:35:31 PM
Last bumped on May 8, 2021, 7:27:35 PM
> NOW, the cluster jewels!

Mob mentality.
Charges. All colors. Always.
"
Badorik wrote:
> NOW, the cluster jewels!

Mob mentality.
Charges. All colors. Always.

Oh wow, I kinda misread the "PER POWER" :D yepp.. I will be taking that now although, it´s just 120% chance to crit with 3 powers. We already are at max endurance and frenzies during fights so the Provocateur node is not that much worse if at all.

A bit of an update though for this exact setup that I had without mob mentality:

Now that im DEEP into T16 maps.. I have ZERO issues with Ultimatums or maps in general.. great clearspeed, insane single target damage with THIS setup.
I am now gathering funds to try out a Paradoxica with high attack speed and Impale chance so I can respec the Impale nodes into an extra Large cluster jewel setup and PERHAPS use a total of 4 medium clusters 🙂
I will be trying out how an expensive 17EX Paradoxica setup with high flat phys rings, amulet and maybe an Abyssus feels like.. also I do want that Ryslathas Coil belt.. BUT.. there is ZERO issues taking down all content in the game without dying. Minotaur without HP buffs dies in 3-4seconds or less lol.
Last edited by HDTanel on Apr 30, 2021, 5:24:37 PM
New player here. Can juggernaut work also??
"
New player here. Can juggernaut work also??

No.

If you are playing general's cry you are straight gimping yourself if you are not playing berserker. Losing a 50% more multiplier times 6 is not worth any tradeoff you can get. General's Cry's only synergy with an ascendancy is berserker. The Berserk Uptime and 50% more multiplier is better than anything else.

"
PoB - https://pastebin.com/115Jh0v4 - Feel free to mess around with new stuff, try out different cluster jewels etc, nothing is set in stone!

This POB is lacking. You have 97% life from tree and 4.5k life. The amount of random one shots has to be awful. You can get well over 100m DPS on less than 50ex budget and still manage to take that entire scion life wheel and get close to 150% life from tree.

As for clusters you want Mob Mentality and Lead by example on the same jewel. Because when you upgrade to awakened melee phys and get intimidate on hit you can swap your other exert cluster that had Haunting Shout and Provoc to another kind to get more dps and tankiness. Something like a channeling jewel with endurance charges and crit multi after channeling. This can fuel a CWDT-Immortal Call to improve tankiness. That way you can run a real chest with ideally Elevated Crit, +1 level and 10 to quality to socketed active jewels or extra curse and life/life%.

The two biggest upgrades you are missing are paradoxica and watcher's eye with pride impale mod. When you are shopping for a paradoxica you can massively upgrade them if you know what you are looking for and have some divines. Mine was about 200dps and I added over 30dps with some divine spam and then 30% beast craft.

This is my current pob: https://pastebin.com/rDHz65Fs No where near maxed as I am still missing the watcher's eye and have bad resists on multiple slots. Over 150% life from tree with jewels which should be a standard benchmark for life melee builds.
Last edited by cespinar on May 1, 2021, 3:00:13 PM
"
"

This POB is lacking. You have 97% life from tree and 4.5k life. The amount of random one shots has to be awful. You can get well over 100m DPS on less than 50ex budget and still manage to take that entire scion life wheel and get close to 150% life from tree.

As for clusters you want Mob Mentality and Lead by example on the same jewel. Because when you upgrade to awakened melee phys and get intimidate on hit you can swap your other exert cluster that had Haunting Shout and Provoc to another kind to get more dps and tankiness. Something like a channeling jewel with endurance charges and crit multi after channeling. This can fuel a CWDT-Immortal Call to improve tankiness. That way you can run a real chest with ideally Elevated Crit, +1 level and 10 to quality to socketed active jewels or extra curse and life/life%.

The two biggest upgrades you are missing are paradoxica and watcher's eye with pride impale mod. When you are shopping for a paradoxica you can massively upgrade them if you know what you are looking for and have some divines. Mine was about 200dps and I added over 30dps with some divine spam and then 30% beast craft.

This is my current pob: https://pastebin.com/rDHz65Fs No where near maxed as I am still missing the watcher's eye and have bad resists on multiple slots. Over 150% life from tree with jewels which should be a standard benchmark for life melee builds.

Hey, yes I talked about Paradoxica option for the LATE end end game :)
I just upgraded to Paradoxica with a simple Darkness Enthroned belt and stacked double flat phys on a budget 10-20c jewels and put an accuracy, mana jewel into the belt to get ez 100% hit chance and enough mana that I de-level Precision to 17, added dex on gear so could respec my tree into the second large cluster jewel.
I just posted a video of a T16 Minotaur run, it dies in 2 seconds or less.
The build is insane AND tanky enough for these alc and go maps. Havent tested 100% Delirius maps but alc and go rare T16 maps are 90% time deathless and so is full 10 rounds of Ultimatums.
This is why I argue that I do not need any more life etc.. I just dont need it, why invest in it if you dont need it :)

Minotaur T16 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQDsHmLmMW4
Last edited by HDTanel on May 1, 2021, 6:18:54 PM
If you don't need more than 97% inc life from tree whatever you do you but its a bad guide for other people to follow. Plain and simple. You also are not going to be doing juiced content on 4k life. And especially not when you are relying on Endurance charges for max res and you **lose all endurance charges when hit and you are not killing monsters to gain end charges regularly** This means you are not ever resist capped for maven or sirus fights and a good portion of Uber Elder and Cortex fights.

Clearly there are improvements to be made if I can do more more dps and have 1k more life if I just swap my tree and jewel setup into your POB.

"

You did a 50% quant minotaur map with no maven passives and 0 life/unique boss mods and one damage mod. It might as well be a white map. This build should be showcased against the hardest of guardian content with how easy it pushes 100m dps. 100%+ quant Guardian's Aid bullshit.

You took a Ferrari and slapped Civic engine in it.

You need to work on your POB setup, because you are undershooting your actual dps because you don't know what to checkbox. You are not resist capped in your pob even with max end charges even tho it would only take a couple bench crafts and some blessed orbs.

Like this is your guide and you do you but for anyone else reading you are better off going to poe.ninja and looking at people 94+ and seeing how they build.

Good gaming, peace
"
cespinar wrote:
If you don't need more than 97% inc life from tree whatever you do you but its a bad guide for other people to follow. Plain and simple. You also are not going to be doing juiced content on 4k life. And especially not when you are relying on Endurance charges for max res and you **lose all endurance charges when hit and you are not killing monsters to gain end charges regularly** This means you are not ever resist capped for maven or sirus fights and a good portion of Uber Elder and Cortex fights.

Clearly there are improvements to be made if I can do more more dps and have 1k more life if I just swap my tree and jewel setup into your POB.

"

You did a 50% quant minotaur map with no maven passives and 0 life/unique boss mods and one damage mod. It might as well be a white map. This build should be showcased against the hardest of guardian content with how easy it pushes 100m dps. 100%+ quant Guardian's Aid bullshit.

You took a Ferrari and slapped Civic engine in it.

You need to work on your POB setup, because you are undershooting your actual dps because you don't know what to checkbox. You are not resist capped in your pob even with max end charges even tho it would only take a couple bench crafts and some blessed orbs.

Like this is your guide and you do you but for anyone else reading you are better off going to poe.ninja and looking at people 94+ and seeing how they build.

Good gaming, peace

I understand your concerns but I am not using any.. "mirror" tier items to bring a build. I bring a build thats ACTUALLY doable for a regular player. You dont just take one thing into account and say it wont work.
I really dont die in T16 alc and go maps, sextanted etc. I have yes not done a T19 100% delirius map yet BUT damage wise it shouldnt have problems there, will test it out later. Most people will never go into T19 100% delirius maps anyway.
Also if youd just look at my gear and stats that I show in my gameplay video clips you see I am res capped, perhaps im missing like 3-4% res on one, it doesnt matter as I do not die.. why do I need to worry about it if it doesnt affect my build?
Improvements from gear can be easily made if you wish to invest in them, as I said before, I am not using any mirror gear.. most expensive thing was the 6link chest and 430pDPS sword that cost 5-6EX each. That build alone did T16 maps and bosses without dying EASY. Now I upgraded this same build to Paradoxica version and it is ridiculous OP and still.. not mirror gear, just 17EX Paradoxica that you can totally skip, not needed at all.

And as for Minotaur.. it is still Minotaur. Most people dont run maps with insane mods on guardian maps, you can but for the sake of showing damage I chose not to have map mods on it that give it life or phys reduction etc so everyone can compare the damage easily.
POB was just a quick import from my character, I didnt do anything more to it, it is meant to be a rough idea where to go, same as you yoink builds from poe ninja site.
Why faster attacks instead of pulverise? Is there an attack speed checkpoint we need to hit?

Also Scaeva (3green) seems to be higher damage than Ichimonji, but also lower attack speed which leads me back to the first question about attack speed.

Thanks mate.
"
Miller411 wrote:
Why faster attacks instead of pulverise? Is there an attack speed checkpoint we need to hit?

Also Scaeva (3green) seems to be higher damage than Ichimonji, but also lower attack speed which leads me back to the first question about attack speed.

Thanks mate.

Yes, ideally you want 10APS all the time to be able to reach maximum Blade Flurry stages!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info