[3.16] Tanel's ZERKER Generals Cry Blade Flurry (ABSOLUTE GLASS CANNON)

"
Antigegner wrote:
I have a similar problem. The damage is great but I can't bring the damage to the enemy. :-)

I strongly doubt that more life would do the trick because that would mean u reduce other defenses and take more damage which in most cases easily overwhelms your life pool.

I think the only way to play endgame is currently with 100% spell suppression because most endgame damage comes from spells. But I wouldn't bet on it...I'll try it though. Spell-Block lets max damage through but spell suppression (if 100%) halfs it every time.

About fortify: yeah, it's a joke but I keep it and have it in my shoes:
I use infused channelling to reduce damage taken a bit further but it's also not a great help...

biggest problem is abyssus...don't know how to compensate for this extra damage...block is too unreliable.

maybe enfeeble curse on enemies?

Let me know how Spell Suppression works out!
Block is definetly not worth the investment is all im gonna add.
Cospris Will is pretty nice atm with its 2000 flat evasion it gets me to 28% without a flask.. so even without Grace aura i still have some decent evasion. Might try add a jade flask to boost it.
Fortify is 100% worthless to spec or take on gear. Infused Channelling grants 8% less physical damage taken which kinda works well with Abyssus. The other strat is to use a Taste of Hate.
Mathils actual cat
This is disappointing. I've been following your thread here since before league start and I was hoping you'd figure it out! Do you have a suggestion for another build I could speck into that is tanky and dishes good damage? I'm at lv 86 and so sick of dying.
I don't think you should be dying so much at 86, unless you're expecting zero deaths going into red maps. I do mostly melee builds so maybe the expectation is different.

I'm using Scaeva still and the damage/survivability is fine. There isn't much for spell damage mitigation in the build which I think causes most of the deaths. Versatile Combatant probably isn't the way to go so I'm going to try out the suppression side with Atziri's Step. This is the path I'm hoping to follow: https://pastebin.com/Eqp5j458

My current build is way worse than that but that's the goal. I am using Impale Support to hit full impale chance, and I'll probably swap the Faster Attacks for a Crit support.

the problem with fortify is that cyclone doesn't have enough damage to generate it (can't surpass threshold of mobs). It works a bit (not well) against regular mobs but very poorly against bosses in our build.

I was thinking (desperate thoughts :P):

- spell suppression 100% (= perma -50% spell damage)
- enfeeble (-15% damage from uniques and rares) instead of infused channeling
- fenumu's shroud (-10% damage from all sources) if enemy affected by spider webs (but that forces aspect of the spider on us and we already have to juggle many auras)
- resis 79%

of course we all can see that it would mean much less dps.

to be honest: no real idea atm...

I'll get back when I have the currency to test it
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Oct 31, 2021, 12:31:13 AM
Yea I know its a bit dissapointing... I was hoping all these changes would benefit the build but it seems that this build works best if you just spec into more and more damage which I kinda dont like.

Anyway this is a T16 CHIMERA run, typical map mods id run and you can see how it sucks at bossing, specially if boss has phases.

Im gonna go and clear my mind a bit with Winter Orb lol, its an insane clearer and can do damage.. I just wanna compare this now to GC BF and see if it feels tankier. A8 was a complete joke on Winter Orb.. then again.. my god they completley removed Dodge and Spell Dodge for most builds that ran Phase Acro setup.. funfun..

Anyway T16 CHIMERA with Ryslathas Coil and deeps setup on tree (unspeced the block)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RgRlaaZvXk
Mathils actual cat
Tried this, dropped Abyssus for a rare helmet with life res, evasion armour.. its a lot tankier build. Still I think there are better builds out there for the same investment.
But yes if you are doing this build just dont use an Abyssus if you dont have high enough crit to fully use Abyssuses crit multi effect.
Mathils actual cat
Glad i did not go with this build this league... went with Inquisitor Rf just cause i wanted to doing ok so far into t13-14 right now n doing fine..sry it didn't work out for ya..cheer's
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info