[3.16] Tanel's ZERKER Generals Cry Blade Flurry (ABSOLUTE GLASS CANNON)

Man I must say it sucks if you dont have money to buy a Paradoxica..
Tried as hard as I could but only lost chaos yesterday lol. The Large cluster jewel was only 1EX so I bought that plus a few other things you can see on my live character.

Basicly, defences are good, need to stack life BUT I die in 100-150 Scourge stacks because deeps is low.. and conquers, same thing, only Baran has killed me so far, others have been easy although Drox is slow with the Scaeva.

Cant wait to get my Paradoxiva and Abyssus and see how the build really is, I THINK its gonna be pretty nutty.. but cant be sure yet.

Oh and as the curse clusters got nerfed, no longer a medium jewel.. I decided to get the ENDURING COMPOSURE small cluster jewel with 2 points. Cost me 4C but its a big defensive buff imo, 3 Endurance Charges all the time feels really good as the armour was getting a bit low at lvl 88 range. Im now back to around 70% Phys Reduction without Determination and endgame gear!

Path of Exile 3.16 - Scourge - Day 3 Generals Cry Blade Flurry T11 BARAN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0G8Mj9eGcU
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Oct 26, 2021, 9:41:03 AM
Thinking the same thing as you trying to make it as tanky as possible while keeping the damage.
Keep up the good work and hope to see your findings soon!
Is the idea right now that fortify on boots with cyclone isn't really worth it?
"
dumptruckzzz wrote:
Is the idea right now that fortify on boots with cyclone isn't really worth it?

I DONT KNOW... I mean I tried since T1 up to around T5 when I noticed that the stacks were definetly not up all the time.. so felt like wasting points.. then again I will try it again when I get Paradoxica setup going.. because we can in theory get up to 29% Fortify.. which is nuts.. I dont care if its not up when trash mobs around.. I just want it to be at full stacks with insane amount of mobs around me which SHOULD be possible.. but will see.
Still at bosses there is zero uptime or 1-5 stacks at most.
Mathils actual cat
I don't have the currency yet to buy Paradoxica but I can't seem to figure out how to get 10aps with it?
Are we switching to different links with it or?
So I finally got 5EX together to buy this Paradoxica!!!
This was my FIRST T14, most I did was T11-T12 because I ran out of maps and I just farmed all my white maps to get bonus so that map drops would be better.. by the time I finished my whites and yellows I had the cash for Paradoxica lol.
Anyway.. very zoomy without MS boots.. and tankiness is not the best but it will do for now.. I need an Abyssus next and then see how it really blasts. Also still missing CRIT IMMUNITY nodes and chest and CURSE immunity which is my next goal for tomorrow, both very easy to achive :)
The pause at the end was me forgetting something and that was the Pantheon lol, I take Soul of the Brine King for semi stun immunity (later full stun from gear) and Soul of Yugul which now is completed that gives me reduced effect of curses on me so now I should be immune pretty much

Path of Exile 3.16 - Scourge - Day 4 - Generals Cry Blade Flurry T14 SCOURGE MAP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED4bANs2aU0
Mathils actual cat
Appreciate theses updates Tanel! Im following along. Played this build back in 3.13 and am revisiting it this league
Back with UPDATES!

SO... very interesting stuff.
I talked with the rank 1 GC BF player and asked what he was doing and see if I could yoink something.
It seems indeed that ASENATHS GENTLE TOUCH gloves are just mandatory for clear (I have not tested these gloves since Ultimatum and I felt they didnt work that well back then).
But I will save exalts and buy it.

Then, ABYSSUS, I think BERSERK BUFF EFFECT might indeed be BETTER then the yee old +1 Generals Cry minion. Its less uptime but the buff grants great movement speed AND MORE LESS DAMAGE TAKEN effect! Plus everything else it provides.
Also.. an interesting strat.. using a TASTE OF HATE flask to decrease the Abyssus negative effect!!! Great strat imo.

Anyway one thing for the "general" Generals Cry builds out there is that it becomes "deathless" when you hit around 50MIL dps.

I think with my setup we should be there much sooner.. as I am atm POB.. 2.8 LOL. No wonder I keep dying here and there, some single target still takes too long.

Anyway a few videos from today!

3.16 - Day 4-5 T15 ELDER GUARDIAN (Zana unided map, -9% max res atleast here)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awNyKd_zjJo

3.16 - Day 4-5 T14 EXPEDITION + BOSS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK9oattuUAE
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Oct 27, 2021, 7:54:46 PM
Last video of the day before I upgrade my gloves to Asenaths Touch! :D
I bought the Abyssus with Berserk Buff Effect. Gives us even more less damage taken and should be on bar with +1 Mirage counting in the 5second downtime of Berserk.

3.16 - Day 4-5 Paradoxica and Abyssus FINALLY! T15 Mapping!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmwdtUY_1Wk
Mathils actual cat
Okay, will drop this build. OP clearly has no clue what the build actually should look like in endgame. Might come back if the work in progress is done and the build (incl the cost) can be properly calculated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info