[3.16] Tanel's ZERKER Generals Cry Blade Flurry (ABSOLUTE GLASS CANNON)

"
F1utty wrote:
"
HDTanel wrote:
"
F1utty wrote:
Yo! I was prolly the first person who tried to go full tank rather than full dps on this build, it was in ritual league if i remember correctly.
It was a rather a succesfull try (6k+hp, determination, crit immunity, ailment immunity) but it was with the old tree and old support gems, so even tho everything i've researches back then is basically uselles right now now, i can still say for sure that you should use pride/determination aul's over any other amulet.

What's more important is that punishment now is indeed a lot better than it was before, and you can probably even autocast it via castwhenchanneling in your cyclone setup and use a corpsewalkers instead of a rare pair of boots to fit in fortify/infused channeling AND also have the ability to corrupt your boots without any regrets (Btw, i really do think that inf channeling may be a better support than fortify since you spin right on top of the enemies pretty rarely).
And it'll prolly give you some kind of an improved explody-alike AoE? Not sure about that tho, since i've used it only for a few hours during the leveling in the ritual league.
Have you considered it as an option?

Btw, there is also a few other things you can do to make this build more corrupting-friendly and probably even more powerful at the same time, but they are rather weird and unique. Anyway, let me know if you're interested or want any kind of help with theorycrafting.

And sorry for my shitty english.

Yea there are quite a few uniques out there that can further improve the build, I just dont like to add stuff that are super expensive to the build like the Auls Pride... also I reaallllyyy dont like Pride just because as you said yourself, we dont really spin on top of mobs and Pride aura is super small, or is it? I thought you have to literally be on top of the enemy for four seconds to get full Pride impact.
The corpsewalkers are nice yes and perhaps better in Scourge as we can just add a fortify and cwc punishment.. BUT, corpsewalker has NO LIFE, NO RES.. its dogshit :) it can help if you dont have fortify boots yet but even then I dont like them.

One strat is Asenaths Gentle Touch gloves to give a bit better clearspeed BUT they are always pretty expensive and have no res, no dex etc.. we need a lot of dex, which we can get via one jewel slot but wed lose life, crit multi by doing that.

I also did try to run Brass Dome instead of Farrul (mostly for league start) and it felt pretty nice but as we now get 50\50 block im sure its not worth it AND ggg said they are gonna nerf the f out of it lol.. havent seen the new version yet.

According to the ritual tests, ptride is actually covers the whole screen, dunno about now tho.

Asenaths are always BIS as long as you're not planning to use gloves ailment effect reduction craft thingy. Dex is the problem (that coud be easily solved by 50ex paradoxica) but it's not that big of a problem if you're gonna use all of the uniques i am planning to use. Like, decently rolled circle of guilt rigs can give you a lot of dmg, stats, and ofc armour that will compensate the lack of life, and they are pretty much worthless.

All of the resistance problems can be easily fixed by swapping grace for the purity of elements, and it'll also give you a full ailment immunity, which is a lot more useful than just some evasion. There is also no other viable way get the ailment immunity (you need either a wagon of exalts that you can throw on your gear or two incredibly rare megalomaniacs), so...

Farruls is also not as good as you may think it is. A rare +additional curse astral with a defensive curse in that additional slot is already better than the farruls. But you can also use loreweave and just drop all of your max res nodes and pick up some life on the tree with the free nodes you got by doing that.

I am actually can theorycraft everything myself, but to do that i need to know how good the DPS was in the exp league, like, in how many seconds you could annihilate A9 in your gear or something.

Hmm, I tested and indeed PRIDE is pretty much the whole screen AOE.. wierd I havent noticed it before. I mean YES, Auls Pride amulet is pretty much BIS then 20-40% MORE damage.. BUT.. its gonna be retarded expensive.. I mean like 50EX to 1 Mirror and super rare.
But if its like 5-10EX then that is an insane amulet now!

I wanted to use Purity of Elements because of the ailment immunity and also great resistances but its 50% reservatrion.. and I donno.. needs to be tested if its needed over DODGE because I never had Ailment Immunity on any of my GC... perhaps could help with some stuff but we already get freeze immunity from boots or pantheon and there is not a lot more stuff you need to worry about.. Ignite can be annoying and shock can be dangerous but maybe can just craft shock immu on some items.

I always annoint double curse so I dont need a rare chest with curse or anything else.. Farruls is pretty nice and also helps with survivability at times. Only thing I dont like is that its too expensive for what it is and thats why I have tried out some other chests but havent really found a better one yet.. perhaps rare chests can be better now.. but again very easy to Scourge corrupt a good Farrul now.

And Asenaths while some have said it works great for them, I always felt that only my own cyclone triggered the explosions, also id need to ditch a curse or get third curse with rare chest so I could still use Punishment.
Plus you are gonna be missing a lot of stats AND most important imo.. Impael Chance gloves which help get 100% Impale Chance without Impale support!

Oh and Circle of Guilts, I never ever use them, almost never worth it as a good rare or a rare with curse on hit is almost always better and has all the other stats you need, you also can craft mana reduction and so on. Plus Circle NEEDS you to have a herald which is 25%.
And if you want a GOOD circle of guilt they will get crazy expensive and even more expensive if its "meta".

edit: Wait a second... cant you get a super cheapo DETERMINATION Auls Uprising amulet? or Grace.. Determination I have 25% increased reservation effect from tree but if I can have GRACE for free on cheapo Aul and just.. reserve Pride.. my god.
Grace version even gives up to 30 DEX
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Oct 20, 2021, 11:32:18 AM
Determination one was extremely expensive in exp and should be even more expensive in the upcoming league. Grace on the other hand was rather budget, but it'll jump in price just like determination one, cuz of buffs.

What i really want to know is how good was your damage in the exp league.
I haven't played GC in the exp league cuz of the gem changes and shit, so i have no clue how many dmg nodes i can drop to be more tanky and yet be strong enough to annihilete all content.
Like, could you kill A8 sirus' last phase BEFORE all of the maze bullshit starts (3 seconds or so)?
hey man can u give some leveling tips for this build. and how to progress with items, thanks.
Possible to do a league start for this?
or a budget version would be nice also thanks
Last edited by benkei8 on Oct 21, 2021, 8:17:43 AM
"
F1utty wrote:
Determination one was extremely expensive in exp and should be even more expensive in the upcoming league. Grace on the other hand was rather budget, but it'll jump in price just like determination one, cuz of buffs.

What i really want to know is how good was your damage in the exp league.
I haven't played GC in the exp league cuz of the gem changes and shit, so i have no clue how many dmg nodes i can drop to be more tanky and yet be strong enough to annihilete all content.
Like, could you kill A8 sirus' last phase BEFORE all of the maze bullshit starts (3 seconds or so)?

I didnt play it a lot because of the nerfs. Damage was ok but nothing too crazy, the survivability took a huge hit because of the evasion changes and I just didnt find it fun in Exp at all.
I couldnt even kill A8 lol, mostly because of very bad defences it had and the nerfs to damage and defences. Sirus just oneshotted me every time and the ground degen killed in 1 second, so if he drew down the meteors I would be insta dead if I got hit or went over degen. Then again I think I tried to do it with half of portals left because I couldnt kill it with my totem guy and thought id just kill it with GC BF guy which was pretty highly invested.
I think you are gonna have a really bad time if you only invest in physical reduction like many people are going to be doing.
But I dont think I even killed him in less then 10seconds on last phase in Ultimatum league, I have some videos in the first post though.

edit: I changed the forum title as it was old info, it doesnt kill anything quick anymore and you will get oneshotted constantly everywhere.
In 3.16 I think it is gonna get a HUGE defensive buff and big deeps buffs aswell so I will re-evaluate and give feedback if its true that it is a tanky big dps-er once more.
Sure looks like it is on paper.
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Oct 21, 2021, 8:46:14 AM
Just saw the Brass Dome change... what are they doing with this league?
It now gives +5 MAX RES... and has no block downside.. you just need to get crit immunity from somewhere else.

What happens if you get 84% Max Res and 50% Spell Suppress? Umm...
Mathils actual cat
Quick peek at how leveling is going with basicly an Ichimonji and Redblade. 79% AR, 50\44 Block, 60\60++ Evasion and Phys Reduction, Ailment Immune.
Deeps low but otherwise pretty good, life really low and gets me oneshotted at times even with these stats. Next crit and curse immunity and perhaps up to 85% AR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nfxxO7oAJY&ab_channel=TheTanelChannel

As tested, Fortify is total bullshit now. Not worth to take it and not worth to spec into Fortify passive tree!

I will add Culling strike for now until I get it on cluster.. after that I donno
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Oct 24, 2021, 1:11:32 AM
hi, i wanted to try the build and was wondering if there is already an updated PoB available.

cheers
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Antigegner wrote:
hi, i wanted to try the build and was wondering if there is already an updated PoB available.

cheers

I made a POB before start of the league, its in the 1st post.
I will update thread when I get my Paradoxica, 6link (or Farrul 6link) and Ryslathas Coil (Or if its too expensiv then the old Darkness Enthroned).

Right now just chilling progressing, it takes a while as all maps are double for me lol.

Here is a quick T5 SCOURGE map demo, 5link, Ichimonji.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufUG591dXc8
Mathils actual cat
Hi,

im following ur build, just wonder how to substain the mana?

do you have some mana leech?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info