[3.16] Tanel's ZERKER Generals Cry Blade Flurry (ABSOLUTE GLASS CANNON)

"
agates911 wrote:
Let's get some new trees and ideas going! I'll start working on some in a few hours when I get home.

Thats the spirit!! Less gooo :D
Mathils actual cat
My big qustion right now is.. do we do enough damage with our Cyclone to get full Fortify stacks?

Because there is the Fortify wheel.. that gives us + 9 stacks.. 29% Fortify? Thats kinda unreal.. couple that with 79% All Res, big evasion and phys reduction... this build will be immortal
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Oct 19, 2021, 7:15:36 PM
Alright I took off every offensive Aura I had and replaced it with Grace and Determination (Cheapo Watchers Eyes gonna be nice).
Passive tree to simulate kinda 3.16

I mean the damage is still there and im missing a ton of spell block, max res and all other good stuff.. PLUS... all our gear is gonna be GIGA corrupted :D
We also gonna have almost max phys reduction and almost max evasion...

3.16 GC BF is gonna be ridiculous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzHKV_xOpRA

edit: Oh yeah, we also will recover 15% of life with each warcry in 3.16, should be decent.
And im really loving Punishment self cast curse for tougher mobs.. lowlife is 50% now and that curse gives us like 78% MORE damage.. thats insane good.
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Oct 19, 2021, 9:26:30 PM
Here is my POB for 3.16 as of today. Might change it up, still no new gem info there so its a bit scuffed lol, also I could have just added the flat armour or more evasion from grace and determination into an item but ah.. not that important atm.
It should hopefully give you an idea of where atleast I am going!

https://pastebin.com/B4VFHYj3
Mathils actual cat
Updated the main post a bit, hopefully can do a full rewrite of the guide before league starts but very busy with other work
Mathils actual cat
Gentleman's is this build a good starter or, better do it later on league?
"
babylon_dc wrote:
Gentleman's is this build a good starter or, better do it later on league?

so far everything looks very good but without gem patch notes , it's hard to say. we need to wait and hope :)
Last edited by Koshkodivka01 on Oct 20, 2021, 12:55:03 AM
Yo! I was prolly the first person who tried to go full tank rather than full dps on this build, it was in ritual league if i remember correctly.
It was a rather a succesfull try (6k+hp, determination, crit immunity, ailment immunity) but it was with the old tree and old support gems, so even tho everything i've researches back then is basically uselles right now now, i can still say for sure that you should use pride/determination aul's over any other amulet.

What's more important is that punishment now is indeed a lot better than it was before, and you can probably even autocast it via castwhenchanneling in your cyclone setup and use a corpsewalkers instead of a rare pair of boots to fit in fortify/infused channeling AND also have the ability to corrupt your boots without any regrets (Btw, i really do think that inf channeling may be a better support than fortify since you spin right on top of the enemies pretty rarely).
And it'll prolly give you some kind of an improved explody-alike AoE? Not sure about that tho, since i've used it only for a few hours during the leveling in the ritual league.
Have you considered it as an option?

Btw, there is also a few other things you can do to make this build more corrupting-friendly and probably even more powerful at the same time, but they are rather weird and unique. Anyway, let me know if you're interested or want any kind of help with theorycrafting.

And sorry for my shitty english.
"
F1utty wrote:
Yo! I was prolly the first person who tried to go full tank rather than full dps on this build, it was in ritual league if i remember correctly.
It was a rather a succesfull try (6k+hp, determination, crit immunity, ailment immunity) but it was with the old tree and old support gems, so even tho everything i've researches back then is basically uselles right now now, i can still say for sure that you should use pride/determination aul's over any other amulet.

What's more important is that punishment now is indeed a lot better than it was before, and you can probably even autocast it via castwhenchanneling in your cyclone setup and use a corpsewalkers instead of a rare pair of boots to fit in fortify/infused channeling AND also have the ability to corrupt your boots without any regrets (Btw, i really do think that inf channeling may be a better support than fortify since you spin right on top of the enemies pretty rarely).
And it'll prolly give you some kind of an improved explody-alike AoE? Not sure about that tho, since i've used it only for a few hours during the leveling in the ritual league.

Btw, there is also a few other things you can do to make this build more corrupting-friendly and probably even more powerful at the same time, but they are rather weird and unique. Anyway, let me know if you're interested or want any kind of help with theorycrafting.

Yea there are quite a few uniques out there that can further improve the build, I just dont like to add stuff that are super expensive to the build like the Auls Pride... also I reaallllyyy dont like Pride just because as you said yourself, we dont really spin on top of mobs and Pride aura is super small, or is it? I thought you have to literally be on top of the enemy for four seconds to get full Pride impact.
The corpsewalkers are nice yes and perhaps better in Scourge as we can just add a fortify and cwc punishment.. BUT, corpsewalker has NO LIFE, NO RES.. its dogshit :) it can help if you dont have fortify boots yet but even then I dont like them.

One strat is Asenaths Gentle Touch gloves to give a bit better clearspeed BUT they are always pretty expensive and have no res, no dex etc.. we need a lot of dex, which we can get via one jewel slot but wed lose life, crit multi by doing that.

I also did try to run Brass Dome instead of Farrul (mostly for league start) and it felt pretty nice but as we now get 50\50 block im sure its not worth it AND ggg said they are gonna nerf the f out of it lol.. havent seen the new version yet.
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel wrote:
"
F1utty wrote:

Yea there are quite a few uniques out there that can further improve the build, I just dont like to add stuff that are super expensive to the build like the Auls Pride... also I reaallllyyy dont like Pride just because as you said yourself, we dont really spin on top of mobs and Pride aura is super small, or is it? I thought you have to literally be on top of the enemy for four seconds to get full Pride impact.
The corpsewalkers are nice yes and perhaps better in Scourge as we can just add a fortify and cwc punishment.. BUT, corpsewalker has NO LIFE, NO RES.. its dogshit :) it can help if you dont have fortify boots yet but even then I dont like them.

One strat is Asenaths Gentle Touch gloves to give a bit better clearspeed BUT they are always pretty expensive and have no res, no dex etc.. we need a lot of dex, which we can get via one jewel slot but wed lose life, crit multi by doing that.

I also did try to run Brass Dome instead of Farrul (mostly for league start) and it felt pretty nice but as we now get 50\50 block im sure its not worth it AND ggg said they are gonna nerf the f out of it lol.. havent seen the new version yet.

According to the ritual tests, ptride is actually covers the whole screen, dunno about now tho.

Asenaths are always BIS as long as you're not planning to use gloves ailment effect reduction craft thingy. Dex is the problem (that coud be easily solved by 50ex paradoxica) but it's not that big of a problem if you're gonna use all of the uniques i am planning to use. Like, decently rolled circle of guilt rigs can give you a lot of dmg, stats, and ofc armour that will compensate the lack of life, and they are pretty much worthless.

All of the resistance problems can be easily fixed by swapping grace for the purity of elements, and it'll also give you a full ailment immunity, which is a lot more useful than just some evasion. There is also no other viable way get the ailment immunity (you need either a wagon of exalts that you can throw on your gear or two incredibly rare megalomaniacs), so...

Farruls is also not as good as you may think it is. A rare +additional curse astral with a defensive curse in that additional slot is already better than the farruls. But you can also use loreweave and just drop all of your max res nodes and pick up some life on the tree with the free nodes you got by doing that.

I am actually can theorycraft everything myself, but to do that i need to know how good the DPS was in the exp league, like, in how many seconds you could annihilate A9 in your gear or something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info