[3.16] Tanel's ZERKER Generals Cry Blade Flurry (ABSOLUTE GLASS CANNON)

"
HDTanel wrote:
"
destinydesi wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
War bringer... aspect of carnage...flawless savagery...blitz

Thank you :)

Just wondering as I see some of the people are using Corpsewalker Carnal Boots.
What do you think about using them as a "walking simulator" mode?

Yes many use them BUT you wont get Fortify then which is HUGE imo, specially from 3.15 and onwards. I mean you can add it on Leap Slam with Endurance Charge generation but it is akward.. also Fortify is being killed off in 3.16 if you dont do any REAL damage with the linked skill, I think our 4link Cyclone should be enough for 3.16 damage to get full fortify..

Btw am fiddling around, using a Brass Dome 5 link and trying out Ass Mark on hit instead of Enfeeble or Temp chains...

As I´ve said I´ve been trying out all sorts of builds this league (non-meta) and almost all fall flat to how easy and how cheap you can get a T16 farmer Generals Cry Zerker.

Im worried they will kill off the build alltogether in 3.16 its just too easy lol, I donno why many sleep on this, maybe people like better clearspeed but its so miniscule because clearspeed builds cost mirrors and still cant kill single targets well
you should really try Asenath's silk glove's funny watching everything just pop before you even reach the eneimies..not sure if you tryed them but well worth imo using them
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Hi guys, i want to try this build because in the title says it is very tanky but then i'm reading the cons of the build and tells that the build is not tanky so now i'm confused, can someone clarify this pretty please?

Edit: also i just saw some videos running blood acqueduct, A5 al hezmin, so, can you still do what those videos show with that gear?
Last edited by lacalaca on Aug 25, 2021, 3:05:10 PM
"
lacalaca wrote:
Hi guys, i want to try this build because in the title says it is very tanky but then i'm reading the cons of the build and tells that the build is not tanky so now i'm confused, can someone clarify this pretty please?

Edit: also i just saw some videos running blood acqueduct, A5 al hezmin, so, can you still do what those videos show with that gear?
the build is more like kill them before they get to you it has so much damage that things die before they get a chance to hit you more or less what the build is about n yes as Tanel has said in the past even with budget gear things die quickly.... so with exceptional gear things just die lol
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Aug 25, 2021, 4:54:15 PM
Hey thx for the guide.
You mentions Berserker with second Wind?
Berserker gets worse with second wind. Is this guide updated?
Cheers
For the MIN/MAX'ers and those with better general knowledge of POE.
I was wondering what I can do to make improvements here. Mainly to DPS.

The hardest thing for me to kill right now is UBER/ELDER... I almost always use 5-6 portals.

Everything else I can kill except for AUL Boss (never spawned him yet) and haven't tried anything in hall of grand masters.

I do use Herald of Purity here which is a bit uncommon for this build I think as with the legacy ring reduced mana reservation. I have found a sweet spot where Mana is never an issue with my regen and kitava's teachings jewel.

Here is my Pastebin

https://pastebin.com/vhMVt33x

I'm on Xbox
I'd be surprised if dps was your issue with uber elder, mobility and knowing the fight are more important past a certain dps point. Switching your helm enchant to a +1 generals cry probably wouldn't hurt.
Last edited by facelessman122 on Aug 28, 2021, 2:28:44 AM
I am definitely still learning the fight, there's always something that seems to one shot me that I don't see coming. I have the +1 generals cry abyssus and devoto's to try as well. Prior to the 3.15 skill gem nerf etc the few times I tried Uber/elder I could do it in 1-2 portals. Obviously damage was more than what I'm putting out now. But before my tooltip bladflurry DPS was around 25k in hideout, im almost back to 21k now and everything seems significantly tougher than I was used to I guess.
Cheers for the build mate, thoroughly enjoying it, don't think I can min/max her any more than what I've got her sitting at now. Only thing I'm missing now are the levels, a bit iffy about my hp, but so far it hasn't been an issue at all running all bosses (Except Maven, not touching her)

https://pastebin.com/itxvEEg9
A good game isn't about the graphics or how big it is. A good game is one that you play for hours yet seems like minutes.
Last edited by Wuzlo on Sep 1, 2021, 6:45:02 AM
Hey whats good everybody!

So I took a small break from playing and am now fiddling around in POB and by my calcs.. this build will do almost 100MIL Shaper DPS without mirror gear hahaha.

Soo.. im gonna start playing a bit more to really push out the damage and will update when I get to a good place with it.

In short.. I need the APS, Impale Chance Paradoxica, Aspect of the Cat onto the Amulet and buy an amulet with a T1 fractured mod that we need, Ass Mark ring for the second ring, STEEL RINGS for both, Ryslathas Coil is 25c....... TWENTY FIVE CEE... wtf :D definetly a good contender now for Darkness Enthroned. Need Accuracy Chance belt enchant on it (should be easy as the UberUber lab is easy for the build), then eighter DEBILITATION gloves or Spiked, Debilitation is a bit more damage and they need to be HUNTER influence with Impale Chance on it, lose the curse, try to maybe even fracture T1 Impale Chance or T1 flat phys before crafting them and finally a simple Diamond flask with increased effect, almost the same crit chance as with 20EX Bottled Faith.. but bottled faith is about 10% more damage if enemies are on the conc ground.. then again Bottled Faith is just one use..
Ofcourse there are more stuff like im missing Impale Watchers Eye.. and you could get a really nice watchers eye aswell..
And by my calcs I still used one Crit Multi jewels..

This build is stupid.
Mathils actual cat
"
Wuzlo wrote:
Cheers for the build mate, thoroughly enjoying it, don't think I can min/max her any more than what I've got her sitting at now. Only thing I'm missing now are the levels, a bit iffy about my hp, but so far it hasn't been an issue at all running all bosses (Except Maven, not touching her)

https://pastebin.com/itxvEEg9

Thats pretty nice gear, also the Impale Chance Watchers eye is not a bad choice BUT I think id ONLY get it if it also had the +2 Impales. :)
Get the chance on gloves!
A regular jewel with double crit multi and life is just so much better or even life with just one crit multi.. or triple crit multi without life and so on, depends on your budget.. but i cant imagine that watcher be less then 80c

I like your Endurance Charge generation setup with one cluster, I might yoink it for my 25% inc armour and a bit of crit and crit multi.
Id suggiest getting a medium cluster with Intimidation and Onslaught already on it so you can throw out one jewel for the Infusion one.

And yea try to spread resistances out better and not be reliant on one ring for them. As I wrote in a post above I think one good idea would be to have Ass Mark on the other ring and forget about Enfeeble or Temp Chains. So Ass Mark and Vuln, will be nutty deeps on higher health rare\unique targets.

And id actually sell the Bottled Faith.. at 20EX its retarded, just get a great Diamond Flask that has increased effect, more charges or less charges used, will equal to same crit if not more.. and you just lose 10% damage for enemies on the conc ground.. but you also will have just one use of it at bigger targets.

20EX will give you more then enough to make the above changes
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Sep 1, 2021, 4:13:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info