[3.16] Tanel's ZERKER Generals Cry Blade Flurry (ABSOLUTE GLASS CANNON)

I could use some suggestions on where to go next. Specifically, boss killing feels slower than I had anticipated (for sirius, shaper, elder, guardians, etc). Any thoughts?

Wondering if I should grab Abyssus/Paradoxica combo.
gems are still kina low or atleast none are 20/20 desecrate only needs to level 1 save more mana or life i guess that way....Abyssus will lead to more deaths guaranteed...temp chains for 2nd curse will help alot
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
gems are still kina low or atleast none are 20/20 desecrate only needs to level 1 save more mana or life i guess that way....Abyssus will lead to more deaths guaranteed...temp chains for 2nd curse will help alot

Yeah I'm working on my gems right now :).

Is it worth saving for a well rolled Paradoxica? I always find with builds that have low life you kinda gotta do a shit ton of damage, otherwise bosses just get too tough.
"
Yoluun wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

Yeah I'm working on my gems right now :).

Is it worth saving for a well rolled Paradoxica? I always find with builds that have low life you kinda gotta do a shit ton of damage, otherwise bosses just get too tough.
just that with low life Abyssus will insta gib ya all the time dont forget your taking all that phys damage back in your face so yea low life Abyssus for me would be no go
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Honestly great call on the Asenath. It really makes clearing so much smoother.

I think my next item is a 500-600 pdps mainhand. Otherwise things are feeling quite good

Did a quick A8 out of boredom. Still no Paradoxica for me lol.
Sirus AWAKENER 8 (Without Abyssus, Ryslatha and Paradoxica)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow-FQnWPprs
Mathils actual cat
Just started this build, can someone explain me this:
Mirage Warriors summoned by Generals Cry don't channel Blade Flurry, they only strike with first stage of skill before they disappear. But Blade Flurry can have 6 stages, and damage on first stage is lowest.
So why in pob DPS count as at 6 stages?
POB is wrong in this regard. Unless you get to 10+ attack rate in pob, you will NOT be hitting the 6th stage.

Always aim for 10+ attack rate and this will not matter. I have the paradoxica abyssus setup and doing 70m at 10+ attack rate even without totems... but it's rippy af. Using Daresso instead of Farrul's for onslaught + onslaught effect as well.
Hi, I'm playing this build and it's been good so far.
I'm using Rite of Ruin instead of Blitz since we don't hit that much to get the more attack speed proc, also we are building crit and getting stun immunity is nice since we always have high rage. However on this build and poe ninja everyone using blitz.
Did anyone think about this and could do some comparison?
"
Aren7 wrote:
Hi, I'm playing this build and it's been good so far.
I'm using Rite of Ruin instead of Blitz since we don't hit that much to get the more attack speed proc, also we are building crit and getting stun immunity is nice since we always have high rage. However on this build and poe ninja everyone using blitz.
Did anyone think about this and could do some comparison?

without blitz i lose around 20 mill dps n what do you mean we dont hit much? im at 100% hit rate rite of ruin you lose atlot of life per rage n since rage effect is trippled to me that whould be alot of deaths lol
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info