[3.16] Tanel's ZERKER Generals Cry Blade Flurry (ABSOLUTE GLASS CANNON)

"
FedeS wrote:
Hi :) Looks awesome, I'm still farming in white maps with basic melee build in order to buy the basic gear for this build, I'm that poor xD But wanted to ask, seeing Farrus Ful, what is so special about it? It gives a nice amount of armor and evasion, and the aspect gives 15% chance to avoid damage WHEN the Stealth buff is up. So it doesn't look like A LOT to me, but I'm really noob so probably it IS a lot? Or am I missing something?

It doesnt seem much but that stealth buff is huge for survivability. I mean im almost unkillable if I dont do Vuln or crazy stuff without Farrul.. with Farrul I can do pretty much anything.
The power and frenzy can be found with other ways, like cluster jewel, so not too important. Also yes, Aspect dont cost no mana so its just free. Also has nice Evasion and Armour that helps.
Mathils actual cat
Very nice, thanks both for your answers.
If anyone is interested here is my POB after my Farruls Fur upgrade and the game became literally EZ MODE.. almost like godmode enabled, hard to die and tons of damage while still very budget friendly. Do note im just about to craft the FREEZE IMMUNITY on my boots so I can throw away Arctic Armour and replace it with my Precision!
https://pastebin.com/3rJWkSpG
Mathils actual cat
Build is fun AF - decided to make this this my 2nd build of the league after my FR totems got me to T16.

Still low level (70), but have gear to last me awhile I think...

I anticipate some of the ring upgrades are going to be quite expensive. It was also surprisingly hard to cap ele resists!!

EDIT: okay I dropped a mirror shard and now have currency to spend! Any suggestions on where to start? :D
Last edited by Yoluun on Aug 14, 2021, 12:04:33 AM
IMO, Asenath's Gentle Touch is really worth the 4 / 5 exalts to improve clear speed, it also helps reaching 111 intel and temporal chain curse is kinda helping defensive wise.

Then if you want to go for more dps you can still buy a corrupted one with vulnerability. First time I played this build and I loved maxing the shit out of it.

hi , i just start the build and i have alot of fun with it so tyvm :) can you check my char and tell me for you what is the next up i can do in my gear ? and what is for you the best watcher's eye for the build (sry for my bad english it s not my native language )
"
jeyncsgo wrote:
IMO, Asenath's Gentle Touch is really worth the 4 / 5 exalts to improve clear speed, it also helps reaching 111 intel and temporal chain curse is kinda helping defensive wise.

Then if you want to go for more dps you can still buy a corrupted one with vulnerability. First time I played this build and I loved maxing the shit out of it.

Why I didnt find them good was that Generals Cry warriors do not proc the pops, only your cyclone kills do and without the explode its just an extra free blind that we dont need that much. Wed miss a ton of resists, accuracy, dex
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Aug 14, 2021, 8:55:04 PM
Just realized a single fluid motion jewel basically solves all of our dex issues.
yip even better with corrupted blood can't be inflicted ;-)
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Aug 15, 2021, 4:12:03 AM
"
HDTanel wrote:

Why I didnt find them good was that Generals Cry warriors do not proc the pops, only your cyclone kills do and without the explode its just an extra free blind that we dont need that much. Wed miss a ton of resists, accuracy, dex

I'm not sure if GC warriors don't proc the pops. TBH, I tried it and it pops like 95% of the time so the gloves are defo a good quality of life upgrade. I would really recommend you to try it for yourself !

EDIT: Made a couple of tests, GC warriors actually proc the pops.
Last edited by jeyncsgo on Aug 15, 2021, 4:49:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info