Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.16] Tanel's ZERKER Generals Cry Blade Flurry (ABSOLUTE GLASS CANNON)

"
HDTanel wrote:
Yes because we dont just rely on one defensive stat or two.

Well from many places, like Farruls Fur, Enfeeble, Fortify, then BERSERK that is almost permanently on is 20% LESS damage taken, it acts like fortify. Then there is insane amount of damage that lets us kill everything before they hit us.
We are also STUN immune (Through belt jewels and boots OR Unwavering Stance), Freeze immune craft on boots.

Also im trying out TEMP CHAINS on hit curse instead of Enfeeble and having a lot of success with it.
Perhaps... id go even TRIPLE curse with Temp Chains, Enfeeble and Vuln with a +1 Curse rare chest until Farrul.
Still leveling other characters and builds and testing out the waters so im really afkish on this build this league but its still the best I got atm lol

Sounds good, thanks for your answer :)

Leveling a new toon is a chore, but I will probably do it because I spent all in my Assassin and it's garbage, it dies even t1 maps without mods D:. So you assure this build can do all content in the game?
Last edited by FedeS on Aug 7, 2021, 5:11:19 PM
3 curse setup is the way to go imo.. just did a pob on my setup as of now like 74 mill total dps with 100% chance to hit n crit feels smooth.. Cheer's ingame aps is like 11.25 with beserk
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
FedeS wrote:
"
HDTanel wrote:
Yes because we dont just rely on one defensive stat or two.

Well from many places, like Farruls Fur, Enfeeble, Fortify, then BERSERK that is almost permanently on is 20% LESS damage taken, it acts like fortify. Then there is insane amount of damage that lets us kill everything before they hit us.
We are also STUN immune (Through belt jewels and boots OR Unwavering Stance), Freeze immune craft on boots.

Also im trying out TEMP CHAINS on hit curse instead of Enfeeble and having a lot of success with it.
Perhaps... id go even TRIPLE curse with Temp Chains, Enfeeble and Vuln with a +1 Curse rare chest until Farrul.
Still leveling other characters and builds and testing out the waters so im really afkish on this build this league but its still the best I got atm lol

Sounds good, thanks for your answer :)

Leveling a new toon is a chore, but I will probably do it because I spent all in my Assassin and it's garbage, it dies even t1 maps without mods D:. So you assure this build can do all content in the game?

Oh for sure just look at my leveling videos and leveling section to help you on your way. I talk and you can see my gear in the videos too so you can copy paste, nothing too expensive but the more you spend the better it gets, just that this build does not require insane amount of exalts to start doing endgame stuff, pretty smooth sailing all the way to T16-s and then you should just start to finally gather currency for the Farruls Fur and later the Paradoxica setup

Also something I found, until you can unveil the right crafts. The Cyclone does cost us MORE mana now that we trigger the corpses and so on.. I found youd need about -12 total of Mana cost to NON-Channelling skills and maybe one with -1 to -3 channelling skills to be perfectly fine without a mana flask.
If you dont have the unveil just use a well rolled PRAXIS ring :)
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Aug 7, 2021, 10:51:32 PM
How far I can get with initial budget of 14ex with this?
noob on this video crap lol but here is one of shaper's Guarding's going down in a nasty t15 map..in the video i forgot that he has to spawn it first lol

https://youtu.be/C9sT5rwx5A4 map was corrupt vul+enfee.... did not realize he was dead allready lol
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Aug 8, 2021, 6:26:09 AM
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
noob on this video crap lol but here is one of shaper's Guarding's going down in a nasty t15 map..in the video i forgot that he has to spawn it first lol

https://youtu.be/C9sT5rwx5A4 map was corrupt vul+enfee.... did not realize he was dead allready lol

YUP, still absolutley BUSTED :D kinda hope they dont nerf it.. I mean.. it doesnt have the best clearspeed buut I meaan... its too good for the budget lol

"
Prismaa wrote:
How far I can get with initial budget of 14ex with this?

14EX is pretty GG, id say buy all the cluster jewels, the rares and then focus on if you can buy a 6link Farrul and whatever is left put on a 400-450pdps fast aps sword.
Then its just enjoy the game and gather funds for 17EX or so for the Paradoxica, thats bout it. Then after that its just minmaxing, getting maybe steel rings with t1 flat phys and so on so on.. huge amounts of damage I was missing in my last league build because I didnt get GG gear, I never do though lol.
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Aug 8, 2021, 1:12:56 PM
Found a neat little new trick.. PRIDE, Dread Banner, Blood and Sand.. AND Arctic Armour as it now grants immunity to FREEZE (we dont need craft on boots) and also chills on hit with out cyclone.

Pretty pog imo :D
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel wrote:
Found a neat little new trick.. PRIDE, Dread Banner, Blood and Sand.. AND Arctic Armour as it now grants immunity to FREEZE (we dont need craft on boots) and also chills on hit with out cyclone.

nice but for me prob with that is we dont hit 100% with out precision atleast i dont ;-)
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
HDTanel wrote:

nice but for me prob with that is we dont hit 100% with out precision atleast i dont ;-)

Thats why I get T1-2 Accuracy on gloves and one ring aswell!
Belt enchant is also OP :)

Aaanyway... finallly got my mana cost crafts to T3.. and build is SUUUUPER nice at T16-s with my non paradoxica non farruls fur setup!
I have Non-Channelling -7 to -8 on one ring and amulet and then -3 channelling on the second ring. No need for Praxis now :)

Pretty tanky now too for T16-s even on my 3.6k life lol but I have no life on gloves that im using atm on my Berserker, have ones with T1 life on another so theres life.. and lots of jewel sockets to fill with 7% inc life :)
Eighter way this build still is suuuper good for its budget!!

Its gonna be stupid with a Farrul or Double Curse CRIT 6linkk (I still have 11C 6link rare chest LOL) and Paradoxica.........

ALSO here is an UPDATE video for 3.15 running a random T16 Elder Guardian map :) this WITHOUT FARRUL and WITHOUT PARADOXICA!!!
Thats a huge damage loss and pretty beefy tankiness loss but..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_EhCU4102s

Imma just gonna buy a random +1.5crit and extra curse chest and maybe try to add all three curses somehow, enfeeble, vuln and temp chains!
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Aug 9, 2021, 8:55:48 PM
"
HDTanel wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
HDTanel wrote:

Thats why I get T1-2 Accuracy on gloves and one ring aswell!
Belt enchant is also OP :)

Aaanyway... finallly got my mana cost crafts to T3.. and build is SUUUUPER nice at T16-s with my non paradoxica non farruls fur setup!
I have Non-Channelling -7 to -8 on one ring and amulet and then -3 channelling on the second ring. No need for Praxis now :)

Pretty tanky now too for T16-s even on my 3.6k life lol but I have no life on gloves that im using atm on my Berserker, have ones with T1 life on another so theres life.. and lots of jewel sockets to fill with 7% inc life :)
Eighter way this build still is suuuper good for its budget!!

Its gonna be stupid with a Farrul or Double Curse CRIT 6linkk (I still have 11C 6link rare chest LOL) and Paradoxica.........
nice real nice... well picked up a Farrul Fur so going to use that with my double curse gloves just dont know if better with vul+temp cause enfeeble is for the most part stops the 1 shots we get from time to time but will see got my mana cost down to (0) for cyclone n -12 mana for other skill's should be good to go even with level 21 precision ;- here is the current setup + on a side note got 3 out of 5 potions going off when i use just 1 life flask helps with my fat fingers lol other one goes off when i hit a rare or unique
Paradoxica still less damage then my sword for some reason lol atleast in pob it is
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Aug 9, 2021, 9:04:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info