[3.16] Tanel's ZERKER Generals Cry Blade Flurry (ABSOLUTE GLASS CANNON)

What are your thoughts behind that gem change in 6link?
"
eisman wrote:
Hey Tanel thanks for the update ;) i am slowly makeing my way up with the build its super fun! i wonder if a Replica Paradoxica is worth it they are at the moment super cheap what do you think ?

Replica doesnt have the double damage mod. Paradoxica will make ALL your flat phys be as double.. thats why you try to stack as much T1 flat phys everywhere you can as it´s.. doubled lol. This time trying to get double Steel Rings for endgame with T1 flat phys mods on them and using catalyst to further enhance them.

"
miskov95 wrote:
What are your thoughts behind that gem change in 6link?

Well imo Impale is just absolutley WORTHLESS gem now. You would never ever pick it in endgame as its too easy to get 100% impale chance to get by other means.
For Faster Attacks its experimental, Faster Attacks does give you a ton of AS but again it kinda feels like the Impale Chance gem.. right now I have Crit Chance and Conc Effect in my six link, conc effect is huge damage boost and the AOE loss doesnt feel anything, I take conc effect over Pulverize just because Pulverize is another LESS multiplier for our attack speed
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Aug 3, 2021, 9:29:17 AM
Do I level using that exact tree? It doesn't look like there's anything there at all that would be good or strong during levelling until the move over to GC's transition at 38
"
TheWatermelon wrote:
Do I level using that exact tree? It doesn't look like there's anything there at all that would be good or strong during levelling until the move over to GC's transition at 38

While leveling just take 1H sword nodes or 1H melee damage nodes where you can to help out, later just respec BUT you wont be getting cluster jewels anytime soon so instead of those we spec into those damage nodes :)
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Aug 3, 2021, 9:30:30 AM

Well imo Impale is just absolutley WORTHLESS gem now. You would never ever pick it in endgame as its too easy to get 100% impale chance to get by other means.
For Faster Attacks its experimental, Faster Attacks does give you a ton of AS but again it kinda feels like the Impale Chance gem.. right now I have Crit Chance and Conc Effect in my six link, conc effect is huge damage boost and the AOE loss doesnt feel anything, I take conc effect over Pulverize just because Pulverize is another LESS multiplier for our attack speed.

exactly right the new gem setup work's perfectly for what is good more damage more crit chance
as Tanel said... also wondering is how we cam check our Gen cry cdr? things melt so fast right know i cant really tell if what's good is good lol plus i have not seen a better sword anywhere on market that has Impale + Maim on it got super lucky with tempering orb first 1 hit 10% phys lesser attack kina sucks but oh well still good
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Sorry guys i have 2 question..

I didn't understand why it no longer makes sense to use "impale" ...
Is there anything else I have to do differently from what he explains on the front page?

Do any of you have an updated poe builder?
"
Jaykraist wrote:
Sorry guys i have 2 question..

I didn't understand why it no longer makes sense to use "impale" ...
Is there anything else I have to do differently from what he explains on the front page?

Do any of you have an updated poe builder?

Because Impale gem got nerfed it is worth to use a damage or some other gem instead of it.. it only gives 60% chance to impale which is not too hard to get from the tree and other means to 100%.
Mathils actual cat
Did I miss a change to how this works? Since the nerf I know you need at least 10 APS for the Mirages to be able to reach 6 stages in 0.6 seconds. A bit higher to be on the safe side.

The PoB has 8.5 APS and is set to "Release at 6 stages". That won't ever happen tho since they at most reach 5 stages before disappearing.
Last edited by Mecielle on Aug 4, 2021, 8:15:23 PM
Hi there, I am currently in T10 maps and I feel like the damage is not enough, not as smooth as in lower tier maps. I am struggling in which aspect I should invest first as I have only limited currency. This is my first time playing melee character. This is my character link. Thank you very much

https://pastebin.com/XEjNj5vT
Last edited by mike7697 on Aug 5, 2021, 11:31:54 AM
"
Hi there, I am currently in T10 maps and I feel like the damage is not enough, not as smooth as in lower tier maps. I am struggling in which aspect I should invest first as I have only limited currency. This is my first time playing melee character. This is my character link. Thank you very much

https://pastebin.com/XEjNj5vT

Well, get Vuln on Hit ring, Get random rare 6link 11C, get a +1 Mirage Warriors helm, change pulverize to faster attacks, get a 400pdps rare 1.85aps sword.
Then get cluster jewels that give you perma onslaught Lead by Example with Haunting Shouts. Then Mob Mentality with Rattling Bellow to get frenzy, power and endurance charges (Later you get these from Farruls Fur and Leap Slam with Endurance Charge).

Also can get a T1-2 Crit Multi, Flat Phys, Life amulet and annoint Whispers of Doom on it so you can get your double curse going, then get gloves with Enfeeble on hit that has T1 life, T1-2 dex and as much resists and flat phys you can afford.

Tons of stuff to do for you! I switched out 5link and Ichimonji when I got to T11-s and no issues really without Farrul so far even in T16-s. Just survivability is not there yet without farrul.
Mathils actual cat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info