[3.16] Tanel's ZERKER Generals Cry Blade Flurry (ABSOLUTE GLASS CANNON)

"
HDTanel wrote:
"
Nice build bro. Just a quick question. We are taking Call to arms keystone which makes the warcry instant. Why are we still taking some warcry speed node since it is already instant? Forgive me for noob question.

Speed nodes are linked with cooldown.
I kinda wanna try this one out but essentially my Generals Cry CDR is 0.8s, I think default is something like 1.4 initially.
The Mirage warriors spawn to use a channelled skill for just 0.6s so the closer we get to 0.6s the more damage we do as we can send out mirages as fast as possible with no downtime. If our CDR is 1.2sec then we are losing 50% OF DAMAGE which is pretty insane imo.

Thanks for explaining!
Is the end game POB updated for 3.15?
I am starting with this build and I am now at level 40 which I am trying to switch to this build. The problem is that I cant buy redblade banner shield now and can I still switch to this build? Also, can you kindly update the PoB to 3.15 version, thank you very much!
Hey i also just started the build its pretty fun as soon you start switching to the main build ;) Also about the Shield just keep searching for it usually there is 1 or 2 of them pretty cheap i got mine for 10 Chaos
look's like i wont be needing 1 of these (Paradoxica Vaal Rapier)

Bam hit the the phys modifier on my 1st tempering orb!!!
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
I am starting with this build and I am now at level 40 which I am trying to switch to this build. The problem is that I cant buy redblade banner shield now and can I still switch to this build? Also, can you kindly update the PoB to 3.15 version, thank you very much!

Just hold out until you can buy Redblade Banner shield, its pretty cheap.
Until then keep leveling with Ground Slam, Earthshatter or such
Mathils actual cat
I keep dying, like 2-4 times per map, cant level past 87. What can I do? I have like 15 chaos to my name. I'm doing t9-11 right now for watch stones to progress atlas.

Please take a look at my char.
"
Illumine wrote:
I keep dying, like 2-4 times per map, cant level past 87. What can I do? I have like 15 chaos to my name. I'm doing t9-11 right now for watch stones to progress atlas.

Please take a look at my char.

The biggest buff to defences came from having Enfeeble with Farruls Fur and Aspect of the Cat. Farruls is pretty expensive right now but getting those two things will help a lot.
IF you still feel squish.. get Flesh & Stone and leave it in sand stance for extra blind.
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Aug 2, 2021, 1:33:24 PM
Been tryin some other builds for a few days but still have to come back to this one lol. It is just soo good with all the nerfs to flasks and mana multis..

In red maps with zero issues right now, still no Paradoxica or Farrul and still have been doing maps on 5link, even some T16-s. Finally bought a 6link and will see how it fares.

I updated guide for 6link

Generals Cry - Blade Flurry - Melee Physical Damage - Brutality - Concentrated Effect - Faster Attacks (For 6th link can also try Increased Crit or Crit Damage)
Mathils actual cat
Hey Tanel thanks for the update ;) i am slowly makeing my way up with the build its super fun! i wonder if a Replica Paradoxica is worth it they are at the moment super cheap what do you think ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info