[3.16] Tanel's ZERKER Generals Cry Blade Flurry (ABSOLUTE GLASS CANNON)

I will try:

Ground Slam(1) -> Sunder(12) -> Bladestorm(28) + Close combat + Rage Support + Melee/Brutality/Fortify ... though I digress, I think levelling with Slam Warcries will still be a better transition into this build, though Seismic Cry is gone, I guess you can try Rallying with the dudes as substition.
Hey guys!

This build should be REALLY good this league.. the biggest nerfs this league imo are the mana nerfs.. but im pretty sure we dont have to pay the generals cry 6link cost!!!

And with Cyclone we dont trigger anything, just create corpses.

I am REALLLLY sad that I am not gonna start with this :D only cause there are so many other cool new skills that I wanna try and make a guide for.. starting off with Eye of Winter that got GIGA buffed after the reveal!

Anyway anyone doing this let me know if you run into any issues.

Also, might aswell try out NEW skills instead of BF here, but just have fun :) it is a stupid OP for its cost build and thanks to all the defensive layers it is almost unkillable now.
Mathils actual cat
Well with cyclone you are triggering Desecrate every 0.35 second. But the mana cost should be manageable.
DPS went down by like 1% with these nerfs, key feature will be mana management indeed - I gonna roll with Hyrri's Truth amulet to postpone the last link and issues caused by it

Here we go agane ... unveiling Elreon jewelry :d
Anyone on the build now? :D
I made a Marauder to try out slammer totems too and it will be my escape guy when I get bored or find some sort of limit with totems so I can easily respec to GC BF :)
Everybody having so much bad time with the mana costs and flasks.. I think this build is pretty perfect right now, even with the damage nerfs

edit: Ookey, bought a nice T2 flat phys locked in Synthesised wep with 450pdps for 2.5ex and Mirage Warrior ES helm for 11c.. you know what time it is :D yeah im gonna do this char again now that I´ve played enough of new skills for now.

Redblade Banner is 25c... and 6links running around 15-25c. Pretty cheap stuff atm. Dont really need Paradoxica, Farrul etc until T16-s BUT now that the life has been buffed all the way up to T17 it will be interesting how it holds up while leveling :D this is MIDway through DAY 2 of Expedition league.

Bought Fortify lvl20 boots with 30ms (didnt have life or ms even on my endgame char), 40light res, 22% chance to avoid stuns for 4c15alcs.
Pretty cheap, but I would focus on getting T1 stun avoid and lvl20 fortify.. everything else is extra. Life always before MS, we are perma rage later so zero need for MS and we need one prefix for freeze immunity craft!

3.15 Leveling:

Up to ACT 4 lvl38 use Ground Slam or Earthshatter with some warcrys.

Search for high phys damage 2H AXE (use orb of transmutation to get flat phys or 40-60 % Inc Phys) weapons or buy cheap leveling uniques like:
Limbsplit LVL13, Wideswing LVL18. Reapers Pursuit is BIS but its lvl33 and we only would benefit from it a few levels, still if its 1c then why not.

Ground Slam - Added Fire - Ruthless until Melee Phys
Ancestral Protector - Ruthless - Melee Phys
Use Blood and Sand, War Banner early on.
Also buy Intimidating Cry to get double damage on your Ground Slams or Earthshatters. If you use Earthshatter then also get Enduring Cry to help with damage and life.

In ACT II buy Herald of Purity and switch Blood and Sand for Flesh & Stone and leave at sand stance to get huge defence buff.
Also here after you kill weaver talk to Silk to get Melee Phys and change it out for Ruthless on main skill and add it to Totem aswell.

In ACT III buy Vulnerability curse to self cast on tougher mobs, Ancestreal Warchief (At lvl38 we can add Multiple Totem support to it so we can summon both totems for nice buffs).
At lvl28 get Cyclone and start leveling it or play with it with 1h and a random shield. Also buy Pride aura and start leveling it, we dont need to enable it until we are in maps id say but if you want then disable Herald of Purity and enable PRIDE!

Get to SIOSA in ACT 3 in the Library to buy mandatory skills for our build!
Infused Channelling, Desecrate and Blade Flurry
Also can buy other gems I have in the build that are available here but no need.

In ACT IV when you kill Kaom and Daresso at lvl38 then you can finally switch.. to the build!
Equip the REDBLADE BANNER shield around 15-25c day 2-3 league. Also for 1h find the highest pDPS sword you can find, I recommend buying EPHEMERAL EDGE, its slow aps but its a cheap unique. Then focus on getting ICHIMONJI at lvl58 which can be your weapon up until red maps if you wish but start searching for a 400-450 pDPS one handed (as fast as possible, atleast 1.6 aps 1h sword) should cost you around 2-5ex.

Buy Cast While Channelling and link it to Cyclone-CWC-Desecrate-Infused Channelling

For Generals Cry:
Generals Cry - Blade Flurry - Faster Attacks or Melee Phys - Brutality

edit: Here is my ACT V Kitava run, this how it works atm when you first get off with the build.
In ACT VI it is preeetty speedy already, all the warcry speed nodes help with damage too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0vwTk_ur_g
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Jul 25, 2021, 6:42:30 PM
nice to see you back to the build...doing same build also Thx You..see how it goes with the nerf wagon...
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
nice to see you back to the build...doing same build also Thx You..see how it goes with the nerf wagon...

Thanks!
I am updating the thread as I go I guess, right now posted many videos in the leveling section for 3.15.

Here is the clearspeed you get at ACT IX :D no doubts!! Still INSANE build.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qsETSRcTcY
Mathils actual cat
Is there any reason to upgrade desecrate for this build? I'm assuming it increasing the mana cost of cyclone now when it procs.
Yeah I saw that, in my recent leveling videos you can see I did not level it :) just keep it at lvl1.
Alright, time to play again.. im super ill here (hopefully not corona..) but getting better finally I think, sweating balls, couching like crazy and headache with fever.. perfect league start lol.

Small progress update, T3 first Conquer run with trash gear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIUUx0Wai1k

Took down a Expedition boss with Ichimonji and 4link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Spoon4EzPtY
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Jul 27, 2021, 4:49:33 PM
I'm struggling a lot with mana. I got a Disciple of Kitava, -4 mana cost of skills on ring and +4 mana gained on kill and I'm not able to keep my mana up.

Think I need to add phys as mana leech on a jewel to keep mana up without using mana flask.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info