[3.16] Tanel's ZERKER Generals Cry Blade Flurry (ABSOLUTE GLASS CANNON)

"
anashakim wrote:
I have played general's cry last league it was Great but I felt way to squishy. after reading you guide and following most of your POB, I am doing this build again and it feels 100% better. At Level 91, Im over 24mil dps. I am not min-maxed. I gotta get a few more levels and get res jewels so I can use Ryslatha's Coil. One ring with Vul doesnt even have flat physical dmg.

Very glad to hear that :D
Yeah I might try out Ryslatahs Coil aswell. Im pretty done with the build atm. The bad thing with Ryslatha is gonna be that you aint gonna be STUN immune which I think will suck but I see you dont use Darkness Entrhoned nor Stun immunity abyss jewels anyway.
Need to run some labs for belts, 30% Increased Accuracy while you have onslaught is pretty big and we can have less flat accuracy on gear thanks to it, nor take no extra accuracy nodes on tree.
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Jun 1, 2021, 1:55:14 PM
ist time trying this build n i think i like it more then ground slam thx for the guide staying basicly with your tree..went with these boot's to try n avoid being stunned while useing Ryslatha
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
ist time trying this build n i think i like it more then ground slam thx for the guide staying basicly with your tree..went with these boot's to try n avoid being stunned while useing Ryslatha

There is literally ZERO need for MS on boots. Craft cannot be frozen ;)
That stun enchant is great if you are not getting stun immunity through the belt!
Im gonna go same route with Ryslatha
Mathils actual cat
Thank you so much for the advice on acc. and belt enchant. I was wondering what should be my next upgrade that is what I will work on now thank you.
Last edited by anashakim on Jun 1, 2021, 3:58:21 PM
Hiya Guy's im going to try this setup n see how it goes..with fur my resist where to low for my comfort so let's try 3 curses my resist's are now 117,87,87..before with fur i was down to like 45 lighting resist.. pob states 155mill combined dps i belive anyways can check if ya want thx again for the guide n build much appreciated with response n all Cheer's
still have to get cannot be frozen on boot's ;-) sitting at 100% chance to hit standing still ;-) 168 mill dps with no boss Guardian-Sirus 140 mill
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Jun 2, 2021, 7:26:35 AM
Hello! just here to ask: how do you think what would be add more surviveability - Farrul's Fur or Loreveawe?
"
Hello! just here to ask: how do you think what would be add more surviveability - Farrul's Fur or Loreveawe?

Farrul's n 2nd curse on hit enfeeble glove's with vulnerability ring hands down free cat skill + automatic 3frenzy 3power chargers standing still imo
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Yeah Farrul is pretty OP overall. Loreweave is kinda sadge after the nerfs.

Anyway, forgot I havent done UbaElda.. so here is my first try at it without Abyssus, without Ryslathas Coil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucfegJMsdXM
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Jun 4, 2021, 5:58:24 PM
"
HDTanel wrote:

Anyway, forgot I havent done UbaElda.. so here is my first try at it without Abyssus, without Ryslathas Coil.

very nice indeed, have ? if i go with farrul n 2curse setup would these 2curse's take turns or does the first curse temp chain just works'?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
HDTanel wrote:

very nice indeed, have ? if i go with farrul n 2curse setup would these 2curse's take turns or does the first curse temp chain just works'?

If you have whispers of doom annoint you apply both at the same time. Temp chains is not bad but you would lose Vuln curse then
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Jun 5, 2021, 9:36:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info