3.14.1 Patch Notes Preview

Hey,
Thanks for all those adjustments, but I think the real problem are the performance issues this league, I have a pretty good PC, I changed it specifically to enjoy PoE more, and I have some big issues, the game is not enjoyable anymore and I do not think I will play this league anymore.
Just leaving a tip hoping to be helpful for everyone that has problems with texture streaming try adding --waitforpreload on the target of your poe icon, it helped a lot for me
Great Name for this league !!! Yes Ultimatum is a good name. But this ultimatum is for you GGG: STOP DOING SHIT !!!!Or bye bye.
"
Relationship wrote:
Re-reading this goes from disappointing to depressing and back again.

The quality of work has just been so bad lately.

They're a smart and talented group but I'm guessing PoE 2 is eating up a lot of dev time.

Fuck that sucks for us right now. Sacrificing PoE 1 for PoE 2 is what this feels like.

This is one of the biggest BS I ever read, they're not messing everything for not doing nothing, they're breaking the game and their name for their bad decisions. If they wouldn't mega-nerf everything, the game will still be ok. So your theory is a big fail...
just me or the game becoming path of MTX?

the only things that i see being actually done and done properly are MTX.. sad they dont have time or people for tech support but they have people to create new mtx every day and lots of impressive boxes

they fix visual clipping on MTX which is welcome but they dont fix texture and visual issues in the game? very sad.. im annoyed
maybe after this patch i won't skip the stone circle crap but seriously the endgame is boring now -_-
I enjoyed crafting my own gear with harvest it's much more rewarding to hit the right mods on an item watching it go from a white base to a fully finished piece then it is to save up exalts and buying it.
Un-nerf harvest and simply make the augs, add removes, and remove mods twice as rare or something.
Overall the league just feels like a worse ritual league where you face a bigger risk (more monsters more rares feeding of off eachothers aura's) for worse rewards (i'm level 93 and haven't gotten anything worth more than 30c).
Bring a proper fix to these issues before people get bored and stop playing for the rest of the league please.
IGN PutzyPS
If u need me for anything u can pm me ingame or send me a private message :)
just remove harvest plz
game is slowly dying.
i want every dev out there to take their time,have a pleasant working environment and not care about these few people's atacks.
the experts decide the game's future not these babyes.
i want ggg to adopt this slogan
"we don't negotiate with terrorists" :)

"
Thanks for not fixing Harvest

wtf do you guys ever sleep? stop bashing every thread with the harvest nerf!!! every single thread of mtx,balance or news has harvest complaints.

texture and graphical issues take much more time than it takes to fix an mtx clipping isue.
this game must thrive in some way while it's being updated to curent gen tech and that is not easy to do.
general nerfs and buffs come and go as the game needs them,they are fundamental for the games new content,weapon types and inner workings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info