3.14.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
NickIAm wrote:
"
Bracks_ZA wrote:
Okay - so some feedback that I would like to see in patch notes.

1) Buff rewards for Ultimatums or make the monsters less powerful that spawn. It is currently too much risk for too little reward.

2) Map sustain is terrible this league - please fix the drop rate.

3) Master missions are pretty much non existent. Fixing this makes putting extra content in bland endgame maps a lot nicer and more enjoyable.

4) Fix Texture Streaming or allow us to turn it off.

5) The general state of monster effect clutter in Ultimatums - you cannot see anything and always die from something random or just getting swarmed by countless enemies.

6) Build diversity - you are forced to play to the mechanic (defensive) otherwise you will die easily and often. This punishes people who don't have god tier defenses or gear to just 1 shot everything.

7)Loot in general seems very unrewarding.

+10000000000 this

"
JCOH35 wrote:
Just stop playing, the entire game is balanced around 8 streamers.

Every single update they further nerf and gut anything we actually like to play or enjoy, ive had enough.

Not playing this league and not playing period anymore. Atm im playing Last Epoch and actually having fun unlike spending half my time tabbed out in trade dealing with morons or getting 1hit by some random unavoidable on death or ground effect in this power point slide show joke of a game.

POE is for the 1%, if they want to continue to make every change around that % of the base then stop enabling them.

+over 900000000 this

Also. You've lost around 70k people in TWELVE DAYS! What were you thinking nerfing everything and not buffing anything?

All of this.

Your over zealous removing of posts is becoming ridiculous. If you can't handle negative feedback, stop fucking up .
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Increase the chance of encountering trialmaster fight. How do we suspose to do the challeange while its so RNG (1 portal, 1 encounter from lv 1 to 96)
Nerf Harvest please! it's OP

Texture streaming?
Stop removing and censoring our posts. Running away from problems and silencing your customers is not going to solve anything. If you want change and progress you have to acknowledge yourself. Open up your eyes, look at these 34 pages of negative feedback and learn from your mistakes. Hopefully the next league will be less disappointing.
Invisible monsters EVERY MAP. The game is unplayble at all.
i can t get to hideout after every map alt f4
im rly done with poe now ... league is unplayable. Maybe next league will be better, Wanted to go buy another supporter pack and im glad i didnt before mapping. Missing textures, crashes to desktop every fkn 5 minutes ? every ultimatum results in crash... this is fkn bullshit. Every encounter with betrayal results in crash. Sudden stutters in fight resulting in crash.. wow ggg you outdid your selfs. Even Lost Epoch, a game more advanced in terms of graphics runs better and doesnt fkn crash at all. Stop adding new MTX every week and work on fixing your game FML, you are losing clients.
Last edited by fakfejs on Apr 29, 2021, 2:32:01 PM
"
fakfejs wrote:
im rly done with poe now ... league is unplayable. Maybe next league will be better, Wanted to go buy another supporter pack and im glad i didnt before mapping. Missing textures, crashes to desktop every fkn 5 minutes ? every ultimatum results in crash... this is fkn bullshit. Every encounter with betrayal results in crash. Sudden stutters in fight resulting in crash.. wow ggg you outdid your selfs. Even Lost Epoch, a game more advanced in terms of graphics runs better and doesnt fkn crash at all. Stop adding new MTX every week and work on fixing your game FML, you are losing clients.

Zobaczymy sie w Last Epoch, daj znac! :)
"
XanMercury wrote:
I purchased both the Spark Spider MTX for Saqawals Tornado build, and Celestial Flameblast MTX for the Relic of the Pact. Is this just going to be a common trend of making purchaseable MTX unusable with skills after a week or two?

Will there be any plans to make it usable or in the future, or did I just waste money, and have to go through the refund process?

I have the same problem and im really tilted. Spiders one i already had them atleast but i just bought the flameblast ones like 2 days ago, then i log in and cant use it. Nice way to incentivate players to support the game with mtx.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172043 SELLINGSHOP
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/148812 UNARMED RAIMBOW TEMPLAR

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info