3.14.1 Patch Notes Preview

thanks for the fixes
looks like i am one of the few people who actually play the game because they enjoy it
Thanks for changing the "stone-circles", but is it possible you fix the bug where beams (or other attacks) from Sirus are not visible!?
game just dead , i loved it very much , started mid delirium league and after harvest ended it just got worse and now its not fun at all , cant pay you anymore sorry , make it fun again pls , feels so bad that i bought so many tabs for nothing really , i used it for my items which i used to craft but now pfff no chance to craft lol
Fix Texture Streaming, stop ignoring us please
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
Grrrr....

I’m happy to see you are attempting to fix issues, but game is in pretty bad stage now. I never had issues with nerfing overpowered builds of broken mechanics, but you decided to nerf end game for majority of players. Yes, there are people who will blindly support any decision you make and pretend to enjoy everything, but truth to the matter is that game is not enjoyable for a lot of players. Fracturing nerf wasn’t necessary (for example, we already had to reveal split copies of blueprints, it already had high cost associated with it and rewards were already nerfed as well to the level where fracturing BP wasn’t super rewarding), delirium maps didn’t have to be nerfed either (again, it already was gated behind few exalts per map between fossils/sextants/scarabs/prophecies and on top of it you needed an actual build to be able to run them, this alone was putting high price tag on running them) and don’t even get me started on that overnerfed harvest, with - again - empty promises of keeping the rare crafts on same rarity level. I ditched harvest 2 hours after I was finally able to play, did about 80 harvests (staying on standard this time, again, league looks recycled) without seeing EVEN ONE T4 craft, EVEN ONE augment or remove non/augment WITH fully rolled watchstones etc.

End game is non existent for a lot of people now, and the rebalanced rewards are a joke, outside of the Lab (which you will most likely “adjust” after this league because it’s prolly too rewarding)

I love the game and I have no issues pumping $$$ into support but this is getting a bit out of hand.

I'm not sure if you know what word "majority" means.
From dictionary:
Majority: the larger number or part of something

Now there is one part in your message that will probably effect majority of players and that is harvest. I skipped harvest and ritual leagues because i busy but o'boy am i happy i did! I'm huge fan of crafting in PoE and love the balance between luck and some control. For example fossils are great. So when i saw what people were able to craft in harvest and ritual so easily i was kinda sad. Crafting had become just this buffet table where you picked what you wanted and done. You got easily items that used to take hundreds or thousands of exalts, eternal orbs and divines in standard. So im glad they nerfed it but also i agree that maybe they overdid it. maybe it was enough to remove those way too easy crafts. like remove life add life things and slam crit mods etc.

What comes to fractured and delirium things those changes only effect handfull of people. I mean optimistically i would say 0.5% of players actually did those things in large scale. Probably even less. Personally i think splitting and fracturing changes were good ones. I'm sure it was fun for those few who did it and got shitload of headhunters etc. but i think for the long economy point of view i think it is healthier to cut something from the top.

People will still find a way to min/max their efficiency in farming and get everything they want. You did before delirium and heist, you can find a way to do it again :)

"
samotof wrote:
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
Grrrr....

I’m happy to see you are attempting to fix issues, but game is in pretty bad stage now. I never had issues with nerfing overpowered builds of broken mechanics, but you decided to nerf end game for majority of players. Yes, there are people who will blindly support any decision you make and pretend to enjoy everything, but truth to the matter is that game is not enjoyable for a lot of players. Fracturing nerf wasn’t necessary (for example, we already had to reveal split copies of blueprints, it already had high cost associated with it and rewards were already nerfed as well to the level where fracturing BP wasn’t super rewarding), delirium maps didn’t have to be nerfed either (again, it already was gated behind few exalts per map between fossils/sextants/scarabs/prophecies and on top of it you needed an actual build to be able to run them, this alone was putting high price tag on running them) and don’t even get me started on that overnerfed harvest, with - again - empty promises of keeping the rare crafts on same rarity level. I ditched harvest 2 hours after I was finally able to play, did about 80 harvests (staying on standard this time, again, league looks recycled) without seeing EVEN ONE T4 craft, EVEN ONE augment or remove non/augment WITH fully rolled watchstones etc.

End game is non existent for a lot of people now, and the rebalanced rewards are a joke, outside of the Lab (which you will most likely “adjust” after this league because it’s prolly too rewarding)

I love the game and I have no issues pumping $$$ into support but this is getting a bit out of hand.

So there is this thing called Maven and she can apply this thing called t4 crafts to harvest on a Atlas area, the thing with maven is that you could grind a certain area if you really want those t4 harvest crafts ... do you want them to make harvest into what it was during the league release? Getting insanely good items out of a single click.

Seems you have actually no idea at all. It's about the Spawm Rate in general and so many issues GGG has released upon 3.14. Even with upgrades to harvest area you will get barely any crafting option. (Sometimes crops are not there even on T16 map). How you want to get some rewards from Harvest if Crops aren't even spawming/giving you literally no reward(not even colouring)?.
It's like you're intentionally ignoring the issues the game has and say: its all fine and dendy, which isn't. Texture streaming is a major issue currently, which they had to work on several times and it didn't help imo (Running on a M.2). Trialmaster is not even spawming often enough to do his challenges and I did 200+ T16 Maps and no 10th wave so far. Which is basically even worse than Maven or any other endgame content we had so far. So cut the crap with "revert Harvest" while people are just stating that it's not even rewarding you with simple crafting options.
Is this all, seriously, at the end of the second week?

160 hours /played here, the game / league is in a trash state, just to name some main issues,
- missing textures and monsters to loading, missing bosses on boss fights, even missing textures in inventory a lot of times,
- either harvest's or ritual's 8% spawn chance is broken, 1 see (and skip) 8-10 harvests while getting 1 ritual,
- not that I care anymore with harvest, but the current implementation is way worse and a pure lie compared to what we read in the manifesto (did the 200 plots before skipping them, got 0 aug, replace or any other mentionable crafts, got empty plots 4 times, etc),
- tier 1 0% quantity map's ultimatums offer close to the same rewards as a tier 16 120%+ quantity map's ultimatum, I even see a lot of people farming quarry again with close to the same results as in a high tier map, risk versus reward you say, as always, right,
- wave 7+ ultimatums are close to non-existens, running T14-16 maps for days now constantly, seen 3 8-wave, 1 9-wave and 0 10-wave so far; completing successfully each and every ultimatums, failed one last time days ago,
- the trialmaster's availability is a pure joke again; remember synthesis league with cortex? it is the exact same bullshit you did here with the spawning, how could we step back to the pure RNG shit, and not made the trialmaster a simple unique inscribed ultimatum is way beyond me,
- next to razor dance challenge issues, captains not always count for the betrayal targets challenge; I had it twice, leader with 3 stars did not count at killing,
- divine shrine might got removed from the game, or what; have not seen one since the beginning of the league, anywhere,
- incribed ultimatums got drop disabled or what in the past 2 days, I got 31 in the first 8 days, got 0 in the past 2 days,
- lapidary lens hit just one corruption twice, 20/20 to 20/20 vaal, nothing else,
- the 30% harbinger node is sitting at 7,3% for me in 172 packs so far,

... and so on, another heist league quality here, I could go on with lots of smaller issues..
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
I supported GGG with every league and I enjoyed them all. Till now.

But ultimatum is a fail.
Awful start.
Streamer prioritization
Ultimatum is just brutal boring mechanic with no real rewards, playing characters that stop to cast spells is impossible.
Everything fun is nerfed and frustration is buffed.

This is just the worst league I encountered.
Okay - so some feedback that I would like to see in patch notes.

1) Buff rewards for Ultimatums or make the monsters less powerful that spawn. It is currently too much risk for too little reward.

2) Map sustain is terrible this league - please fix the drop rate.

3) Master missions are pretty much non existent. Fixing this makes putting extra content in bland endgame maps a lot nicer and more enjoyable.

4) Fix Texture Streaming or allow us to turn it off.

5) The general state of monster effect clutter in Ultimatums - you cannot see anything and always die from something random or just getting swarmed by countless enemies.

6) Build diversity - you are forced to play to the mechanic (defensive) otherwise you will die easily and often. This punishes people who don't have god tier defenses or gear to just 1 shot everything.

7)Loot in general seems very unrewarding.
I think a Baghdad Bob meme would be appropriate but I can't be bothered.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info