3.14.1 Patch Notes Preview

Just one of the worst season so far. Hopeful for the next one :P
It works as intended.
If anyone has still issues with missing textures from texture streaming, try the Launch-Option:

"
--noasync -gc 2 --softwareaudio
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
Grrrr....

I love the game and I have no issues pumping $$$ into support but this is getting a bit out of hand.

many true words, but the last sentence negates the statement / proves it to be not worthy : pumping more money into them to support their bad decisions now at least for 1 year .... you see it, right?
no harvest fix? docLeave
I quit this league until they "repair" the texture streaming stuff.
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Really underwhelming notes guys. I remember when your early patches used to have meaningful changes and improvements. There's nothing in here that will stop the leagues rapid decline. The texture streaming and performance issues are atrocious, it feels like I'm in the 90s playing diablo 1 with these load screen times, and then what makes it worse, is everything is blurry for a while after you do finally get in, and I have a high end machine.

Harvest is pathetic, even your most loyal streamers have said it needs to be slightly un-nerfed. You really don't seem to listen to feedback at all.
Hope you enable trialmaster boss in game. Just beat first sirus yesterdan, done EVERY ult i seen, never met the new boss.
"
starphil7 wrote:
"
Thanks for not fixing Harvest

It was broken op and now it's fixed.

Nope. It's ruined. Just like i predicted it to be months ago.
An absolute shit show
ill be honest i expected for alot more..

where is nerf to ultimatum monsters buff stacking and nerf to rares?
where is nerf to % life damage so minion builds could survive ultimatum?
where is the increase to reward from ultimatum and game in general for solo playing? the game doesnt feel good solo anymore!
what about FPS improvement?
im generally ok with the nerf to harvest but what about also nerfing its monsters not only the crafting from it? maybe allow more storage for harvest so make the less good craft more useful cause you can store many of them?

he game doesnt feel good right now.. its legit the worst league i ever played.. i dont even find motivation to play ...

on top of that i think its about time you make salvaging system for duplicated items from loot boxes. untill these are fixed and added i dont see my self supporting the game anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info