3.14.1 Patch Notes Preview

mehhh, I don't care....I'll only play untill 7th of May, when Resident Evil; Village will hit the stores...can't wait :-)

Finally getting Razor Dance and Sirus fixes -_-
My Dervish guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3127187
lol first 10 pages have only 3 "poggers" :D something is seriously wrong xD
"
Twin_Glocks wrote:
"
Rewards need to be improved.

i second this, risk != reward

rewards in ultimatums a terribly bad - 10 stacked decks as a reward if i kill trialmaster, really?
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Don't forget about Saqawal's Flock Spark MTX fix =)
"
Gigorahk wrote:
I'm sorry but I'm finding very little motivation to keep playing this league. You ask players to restart progress every three months and grind tens to hundreds of hours each league. Please roll back some of the nerfs.

For one, harvest should be brought back in some way. Delirious maps should be made better. Removing fractured mapping should have been enough-there is no need to nerf drop rates from maps as well as quantity bonus. This league just feels "less" than ritual in every way. Less loot, less end-game, less rewards, less crafting, less fun mapping, less end-game build pushing (aura stacking, self-curse). The amazing atlas you just added is nerfed making many of the regions just feel worse. I'm glad I got my time in on Ritual. Hopefully next league will fix many of the issues. The game shouldn't feel like it is less fun now. The game should be getting more fun with more ways to make money-not less.

This is the perspective from a player with over 3,000 hours played, bought many supporter packs, farmed many headhunters, and have been through many leagues over several years. I love the game, just please fix some of these issues next league.

could sign under every single word!
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Yey yey!

More rares buff each other in ultimatums.
More proximity shields!
More rares at all!

Just making sure only HH users are allowed.
pls Fix Harvest
this texture streaming is really an utterly disgusting thing.
"
Guilty1 wrote:
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
Grrrr....

I’m happy to see you are attempting to fix issues, but game is in pretty bad stage now. I never had issues with nerfing overpowered builds of broken mechanics, but you decided to nerf end game for majority of players. Yes, there are people who will blindly support any decision you make and pretend to enjoy everything, but truth to the matter is that game is not enjoyable for a lot of players. Fracturing nerf wasn’t necessary (for example, we already had to reveal split copies of blueprints, it already had high cost associated with it and rewards were already nerfed as well to the level where fracturing BP wasn’t super rewarding), delirium maps didn’t have to be nerfed either (again, it already was gated behind few exalts per map between fossils/sextants/scarabs/prophecies and on top of it you needed an actual build to be able to run them, this alone was putting high price tag on running them) and don’t even get me started on that overnerfed harvest, with - again - empty promises of keeping the rare crafts on same rarity level. I ditched harvest 2 hours after I was finally able to play, did about 80 harvests (staying on standard this time, again, league looks recycled) without seeing EVEN ONE T4 craft, EVEN ONE augment or remove non/augment WITH fully rolled watchstones etc.

End game is non existent for a lot of people now, and the rebalanced rewards are a joke, outside of the Lab (which you will most likely “adjust” after this league because it’s prolly too rewarding)

I love the game and I have no issues pumping $$$ into support but this is getting a bit out of hand.

I'm not sure if you know what word "majority" means.
From dictionary:
Majority: the larger number or part of something

Now there is one part in your message that will probably effect majority of players and that is harvest. I skipped harvest and ritual leagues because i busy but o'boy am i happy i did! I'm huge fan of crafting in PoE and love the balance between luck and some control. For example fossils are great. So when i saw what people were able to craft in harvest and ritual so easily i was kinda sad. Crafting had become just this buffet table where you picked what you wanted and done. You got easily items that used to take hundreds or thousands of exalts, eternal orbs and divines in standard. So im glad they nerfed it but also i agree that maybe they overdid it. maybe it was enough to remove those way too easy crafts. like remove life add life things and slam crit mods etc.

What comes to fractured and delirium things those changes only effect handfull of people. I mean optimistically i would say 0.5% of players actually did those things in large scale. Probably even less. Personally i think splitting and fracturing changes were good ones. I'm sure it was fun for those few who did it and got shitload of headhunters etc. but i think for the long economy point of view i think it is healthier to cut something from the top.

People will still find a way to min/max their efficiency in farming and get everything they want. You did before delirium and heist, you can find a way to do it again :)

100% true. My onely complains are, map drop nerf, harvest over-nerfed and texture streaming :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info