Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.14.1 Patch Notes Preview

I am just so disappointed Harvest has not been fixed, still don't know why GGG took away from 99% of players the opportunity to open up some potential on their own rather than having to go to the 1% to get that nice item.

bit of an own goal as a lot of people are switching off just after GGG got their attention. just move on to 3.15 this league has been a disaster for us mere casual players.
Don't but all "Leques" in the same map. The game can't handle that.
We die because of flag and fps are 5-10.
Don't say that it is your PC fault. The Map has too much actions same time.

Leveling in the game (95-100) with maps when you play alone or with your friend
is impossible. I think we have to cheat somehow for having a level or is there an other way ( Level in D4).
"
NatesScrewed wrote:

GGG wants stuff to be bad, then when people really want to play a skill they buff it. They want Mtx sales they want people to play a skill once then quit the skill because it was nerfed to the ground then repeat.

this
150+ hours /played this league.
Harvest might need a little up in rare crafts, haven't tested yet haewark with good watchstones, only passives.

Trialmaster needs higher spawn chance, in 300+ t14-16s in a row without failing got him twice.

Ultimatums pretty easy in endgame, which is kinda sad, wave number is also usually low, caps out at 6, sometimes 7-8.

The ultimatum type on slay monsters sometimes spawn with really low density, with rares with crystals on them and mini skitter bots like mobs, really annoying to clear, especially for a melee player.

Didn't have much texture streaming problems everyone's been talking about, running old setup GTX 950 + I3, on Vulkan rendering type. Pretty smooth, last league when u tried to fix texture streaming, fps drops became horrible for a week or so, please don't do like that again, i rather have soapy textures at times, than fps drops, ty.

Overall enjoyable league, don't seem to have these map sustain issues, running AL9 161/164 ; 130/160 whatever awakening bonus, pretty smooth sailing.

Love ggg ^_^
Harvest, now, as Breach and Abyss, are useless and a simple "skip" part of the game. This league is too hard on regular players, the rate of map drops is awful, well, I am not enjoying this game at this point, considering stop playing, and I am a supporter since 2012.
Worst league so far.
Please nerf ultimatum mobs. They are too many and they are too fast. Other then that i really enjoy league on SSF.
Actually pretty cool league so far. Ultimatum rewards are kinda meh, or have been for me at least, but all in all p good and funzies.

I wasn't playing when OG harvest released so I don't know what I'm missing fortunately, but I got to say, harvest encounters just look sad. From the videos I've seen of the original harvest, all kinds of stuff was happening in the instance (lots of seeds, plants etc), now it just looks sad and desolate honestly. Like everything was just taken out.
What about the cinderswallow (Avoid 50% stunned)? Seems like the movement speed was completely removed.
"
Vergil259 wrote:
What about the cinderswallow (Avoid 50% stunned)? Seems like the movement speed was completely removed.

I think it was adressed in earlier ggg post, u have to divine it to get it back

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info