Extremely Slow Queue Processing

if you don't make it to map by now. you're not any elite nor streamers. you may not be as important. just another cash cow.
Random DCs every 20-30 minutes... Still takes me 4-5 tries to log in to my account, then when I do get into a queue im last behind another 6,000 others.... Not a great feeling when I'm dinging lvls still trying to get past Fairgrave's "Allflame" quest :(

But on the plus side the new Ultimatum content is really fun!!
really tired of this bullshit disconnect or screen freeze when entering new zones. fking GGG. must be Tencent
Stop buying supporter packs kidz !!! JUST STOP !!!
I playing 5 minutes servers kick me for 5 min , character stuck in game for 2 minute .... FUCK YOU ! Best ever fail !!! I Waiting Diablo 2 remaster.
I can not describe how frustrating it is to take time to start this new league, and after 6 hours I am just getting into act 3 because of crazy disconnects and still have to re-run 2 trials because my completion was not logged. Killed bandits 4 times along with multiple missions. While the que is faster, the disconnects are worse than any previous league. Please look at your servers!
"
HazaRdReborN wrote:
Not going to go as far as these crybabies in here "muaaaaa not supporting anymooooooore wuaaaaaaaa!"...... Sh!t happens. Clearly it was not on purpose and you have proved in the past you can get it right.

Its a really frustrating situation though, it really is. For everyone.

Plz fix dudes.

Shit happens? Dude this shit happens every single league start.
And every single time Chris comes with surprised pikachu face and says they didn't expected this server overload. Give me a fucking break already.
Can't wait for him to come in a week and post that Ultimatum launch went smooth, just like he did in Ritual lmfao
It’s kind of funny to be seeing so many people complaining about undeserved privilege or unfair advantage being given to streamers….

Many of us live in America, where certain bunches of people have both undeserved privilege and unfair advantage – and about things that really matter, like tax accounting and legal liabilities – and I don’t see many people up in arms about that.

So yeah, these server issues suck, especially being a mere mortal player peon… but still, it’s just a game, so until people put this much energy into actual problems, here’s the world’s smallest violin….
Take my advice. I'm not using it.
Restart League please
"
johnbell2 wrote:

It means that GGG has committed a cardinal sin with this launch. Namely, they've broken "the illusion of merit" and have been caught picking winners. There's knowing the odds always favor the house, then there's catching someone playing with loaded dice that the house provided to them. Big difference.

It also means that ALL accounts are flagged. Potentially affecting everything in the game. You can never tell if behind the scene GGG tweaking some numbers for their favorite. Even if a race is between their beloved "streamers", you can never know what algorithm is working behind to let somebody look good or not.
Surprises me that the problem is still happening.
GGG are usually pretty quick to fix things.
Those who are comparing other league start problems to this have no idea.
This is the worst start EVER.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info