Extremely Slow Queue Processing

wtf again is my Character deleted...
what is this? My second Character now who is gone
And now for the ultimate fail. I got kicked when entering the ledge, then got a queue of about 4000 and when that queue expired I got another one. Like this:
The worst part is, this isn't a first time issue.

This is systematic, everyone knows that there is going to be server issues but now it's really hit the fan.

GGG has grown quite a bit in the last few years in terms of popularity and the bigger they are the more they have to fall.

BTW:

League of the week: Ritual revamped budget, act #1 content farmer only

The Mud Flats is my groundhog day! 5 times was kicked with rollback progress. FCK!
☠️
lol guys, all seen que 4kkk?
Whats with the operation requires the account to be logged in while creating a character?
I hope they really suffer for this...
I mean at least it happened when they payed players like Shroud to play the game - well deserved GGG - i hope you lost a lot of potential players and i really hope you will learn from it in the future.

The outcry for Testservers and PTR was there allready for a long time - you still refuse to do it - and each league start gets worse and worse.

If content wise this game wasnt so untouchable your playerbase would allready be gone as noone can be that loyal after what you are doing over and over again with each league.

You stopped listening to your community - in every kind of way just because you still believe you know better - Guess what - that reminds me of another game-company that might benefit from your mistakes - ppl might take the better grafics and at least a bit more stable servers and live with less content and go back to Diablo if this continues.

People where saying for years now - skip one league - dont do any more content for one cycle and fix thing - you're still refusing - because you dont listen to your community anymore.

Screw this ... i'm happy i stopped buying Supporter Packs a few leagues ago - there is literally nothing worth supporting anymore!
I know you guys are clearly unhappy as well... But something aint right in all this dudes. How do I get disconnected, bombarded by errors, and then finally join a queue. Watch Quin as I wait in queue. He gets disconnected... Rejoins... I look at my PoE... I'm still in queue waiting having dc'ed before him 3 minutes.
Dafuq? xD
[Removed by Support] Clearly it was not on purpose and you have proved in the past you can get it right.

Its a really frustrating situation though, it really is. For everyone.

Plz fix dudes.
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Apr 17, 2021, 12:56:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info