Extremely Slow Queue Processing

oof, ggg having a bad weekend :-(
I can report that disconnects happen just as frequent as they did several hours ago, now it's just harder to log in to your account in-game as well.
Well i made to it Hillock but town visit was victorious over me.
I can report that disconnects happen just as frequent as they did several hours ago, now it's just harder to log in to your account in-game as well.
Game gives me a coffee break every 10 minutes. by putting 10k people in front of me on line :)

Just wonder where does all support money goes to ?
a new car ? house ?
How about updating servers, connections etc ?

Than you could get a bigger house maybe.

lol
Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile.

Yep, and that's only about 1/2 the DC's I've experienced. Sigh.
"
HazaRdReborN wrote:
Not going to go as far as these crybabies in here "muaaaaa not supporting anymooooooore wuaaaaaaaa!"...... Sh!t happens. Clearly it was not on purpose and you have proved in the past you can get it right.

Its a really frustrating situation though, it really is. For everyone.

Plz fix dudes.

Its all about streamers queue-skip-pass, not crashes in the first place. I personally will not give a single *** if not a streamer-elites who gets in game in 1 click.
I want to go through The Mud Flats, pls. Don't disconnet me. 6 times I tried make it and was kicked. Pls, stop it!
☠️
A lot of people asking for update etc. They are updating Twitter. Last update 50ish minutes ago:

"Just an update to say that, unfortunately, we have no updates. We're still working hard to resolve the issues that are occurring. We are really sorry for the frustration this issue is causing. We'll let you know when we have more information."
Perandus Flashback Players receiving the Necrotic Armour Set: →This Guy←
"Do or do not. There is no try."-Yoda
Come on guys. Just an announcement about slow queue processing???

Are you even aware about the disconnects? Step up on the information part please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info