Extremely Slow Queue Processing

I dont unerstand. Is it a problem just off servers for a couple of hours, and fix all troubles?
fix comes anytime soon they posted
Now I don't understand, is it queue, dequeue or stack.
Last edited by Dead4Knight on Apr 17, 2021, 4:46:53 AM

Great Job ...

How good you are to manage when you have problem
it's just amazing

shutdown till you solve issue no other solution ?

crash
no save
etc
just frustrating (need to made 10 time each quest)

I guess we are some to stop playing this league (witch league nothink work actually except maybee for streamer, made a payment service for priviledge you will get some money but probably lost some player , any way you will lost already)
if we don't have a clear statement really quikly (Sorry Chris but your last post don't explain any )

restart league or not is a different question
but shut down till 90% player can play correctly (we can accept some lag)
just frustrating 10 hours trying to play nothink done
"
Hytryk wrote:
In name of SOCIAL REBELION i quit all POE streamers subscriptions, im too pleb to be part of their and GGG life. And yea i know 1 sub is nothing, but maybe if some ppl join it will influence streamers to actualy do what should be done.

+1
"
Hytryk wrote:
In name of SOCIAL REBELION i quit all POE streamers subscriptions, im too pleb to be part of their and GGG life. And yea i know 1 sub is nothing, but maybe if some ppl join it will influence streamers to actualy do what should be done.

+1
I have done it 6 hours ago. Good response.
"
Hytryk wrote:

+1
THAT
Jorgen was the only streamer willing to make time for a video, emphatizing with the community and GGG, taking a stance on the failed league start.

Left me rather disappointed with bigger streamers not giving a damn, as long as things work out in their favor.
And it just happen again, time-out and kicked from the server.
Also DatModz was offered that server but felt it was not right and chose to not do it. Big props to him. One day GGG will get a launch right but kinda feel for players and streamers getting all cosplayed up and players taking time off work to only be jebaited. Really can only go up from here right......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info