Extremely Slow Queue Processing

Sad thing is I was able to play for like 5 mins...and I saw "XXXX was first to enter atoll" and other "1st to enter" how's that fair?? Please tell me what (and I ask GGG representative ) what makes some players better in ur opinion than rest of us? I ask (wont demand even if I should) to restart whole league start. Make this start fair for all not just ur minions.
"
Perhaps we'll get a gift for this failure?

Sure.
The cheapest looking MTX they have and nobody wants, even with discounts.
Gift? Who cares about gifts. We just wanna play a game
Former PS4 grinder, pushed to create new account after switching to PC
Sad thing is I was able to play for like 5 mins...and I saw "XXXX was first to enter atoll" and other "1st to enter" how's that fair?? Please tell me what (and I ask GGG representative ) what makes some players better in ur opinion than rest of us? I ask (wont demand even if I should) to restart whole league start. Make this start fair for all not just ur minions.
FIX IT ALREADY!!!!1
In months you dont solve graphics and performance problems and make this "new" league like the old with that start problems???Good Job ggg!!!
there is someone watching this topic from GGG, got my post deleted after i said truth :)
12 hours still in act 1, reset league!
I don't know what they did wrong. I don't remember it ever being this bad. When i can get on, I'm DCed in 10 minutes.
cant wait for the old new remastered game to come out , then most of us will be done with this and how there are always issues when league start.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info