Extremely Slow Queue Processing

surely it would easier to pull the league and the fix it then release it once it is playable. if that means waiting a week then so be it. at this point by leaving the current league and updates open GGG are losing a lot love for the game.
ìts realy sad that a company that was known to be a fair ant transparent organisation ended up like this.

Giving streamers higher prio just to get ppl excited about the game.. its okay if you talk about it and if they play ssf. but its not okay in a some sort of "competitive" league.

Your way of comunication is getting worse and worse... sending memes on twitter as update is kinda the worst move u can do!

give the people some hope! give them some nice offers from your side as an excuse.

But please stop sitting there saying "we apologize".This wont help at all. Give the people a Timeline and got damn.. act as a real company and fire the responsible employes! You are not an Indie Company anymore.. you are a big valuable organisation... so act like one!

its totaly fair if you say.. hey we cant fix it.. reset to the standard game and delay the league start by one week so everyone can prepare for it and get over it.

but giving the player base hope and let them trying to log in for 12 hours is just exhausting and frustrating and wont help anyone!

MAKE A DECISION. Get your heads up once, show some Balls and finaly make a DECISION!

for me it will be sure if it wont work within the next couple of hours i wont spent anymore money in poe for atleast the rest of the year! as a player who spent a couple hundred Euros to support the company and the game since i love it, i really got some expectations in return for my investment!
"
marinjulev wrote:
Im sad af .. GGG we all love you but its not fair , please consider league restart ...

I`m 1000 % AGREE !!
Dear Chris, dear GGG,

I am sorry to say, once you are logged in, the game is all, but not stable. Its quite frustrating to play. Even 12 hours after queue start (League start is probably a wrong word as it is a random variable with a larger distribution for ppl and certainly not concentrated nearly 22:00 CEST). Please can you correct your message such that it is not misleading for people waiting over and over the queue to run into server errors?

Furthermore, could you please comment on the decision, to give certain people priority and potentially more stable servers? Why has this been not transparent before this expansion's start? I do not know, how I should think about this, given I spent a fair amount of money for the game (and I am happy to continue so, if the game continues to offer good content). I am not sure, why I have to feel to be treated as second class customer.

But its probably nice to know, that when I will reach Kitava (Act 5), T16 maps are reached by the usual suspects such that supply of ilvl84+ items is in place, and I can buy these from them...

Best regards
AM I going to end up level 99 within Act 1?
Tell us when. When will it work?
So is anything working at all right now? I'm just bouncing between the queue and the login screen, then instant DC and queue again.
ROFL! my friend took the day off work to play, he is so pissed off.
"
Mitterand wrote:
Tell us when. When will it work?

Better Skip this Shit
This is a LIE:
"Users are getting in and the game is stable once they are through the queue, but it's going to take a while for the queue to clear and we're very sorry about that. We're acutely aware that a similar problem occurred last league launch and we thought we had resolved it."
We get disconnected all the time!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info