Extremely Slow Queue Processing

you would think that after being around for almost 8 years GGG would upgrade there servers, but no
"
Krollen wrote:
we need an answer. why there is no dialogue for more than 8 hours nothing on your own site no explanation no excuse but above all how did you prepare for this league ???

They're busy writing in big Twitch channels trying to do everything to acommondate the big boy streamers. No time for plebs like you on the forums.

Hey Chris. I read your post now and you speak of no problems once you queued and were in ???!

Why did I get disconnected all the time then? Even now at 9.30 AM EURO time I log in and get disconnected.

I'm sorry to say, but your statement is a large bullshit crap statement. Right.

Im sad af .. GGG we all love you but its not fair , please consider league restart ...
@Chris Should've done that Windows update bruh
I haven't even made it out of Lioneye's Watch yet so I'm going to leave it for a few days and come back to see if there have been any developments.

I'd recommend a lot of us follow suit - there's no point in getting increasingly frustrated playing for 10 minutes, disconnecting and coming to the forum to complain. It's much better for our mental health to accomplish something else more productive with our day.

I'm sorry and feel bad for people who have taken some time off work to play - hopefully they can fix everything before Monday.
Restart the league ! There is people on Act 10 alredy...
"
believers wrote:
"
Revoltbr wrote:
The Game economy is dead, players lvl 80 while I can't even finish Piety before the crash wave hits.

F

You should start a Twitch channel to be able to play!

Gonna try it next leaguestart xD
Best league start ever :)
everything is bad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info