Extremely Slow Queue Processing

I mean who in this company thinks, that this shit show here is getting any of the players, outside of a few VIP's who seems they can play and show that to everyone, even somehow satisfied? Is this here getting you any reputation or, if you dont care about that, even any better business or happy customers?

Simply take this offline, fix it, wipe it all, and restart next week. You cant make it any better with continuing this - only worse. We all know, that you have problems and it seems, you cant fit it while everyone is frustrated and growing even more into that.

Do yourself a favor as a company and simply stop it, you can only lose more than delay it for another few hours, a day or even one week. You should ask your marketing people about this.
Dear GGG,

I know, sometimes *it happens and it could be hard to make a decision. But you need to admit that in a current state game IS UNPLAYABLE.

Do you really believe that it is less frustrating for players to run the same map or kill the same boss 3-5 times in row because they have permanend disconnects every 3-5 minutes?

Might be it'd be better to shutdown a server for couple hours and start it again when you fix this issues?

You know, in an industry where I have an honor to work fakeups means suspension of the production because noone want to fly airplanes that will randomply fall of ride a trains that will randomly crash.

I know, that in your case it'd hardly lead top human casualties. But does it mean that now work can be done anyhow?
"
Iku wrote:
there is someone watching this topic from GGG, got my post deleted after i said truth :)

GGG don't like harsh truth they don't want to look reality in the eyes
"
kaienowaty wrote:
Please understand that such situations can happen.

Perhaps we'll get a gift for this failure?

Anything can happen? Definitely! Merphy law!
I lost two House of Mirrors cards on merge from Heist to Standard league. Don't want to complain about it - since I know it's useless.

Now the disconnects on league start that already happenning for 12+ hours. What shall we expect tomorrow?

You need a gift?
LOL. I can buy any support pack in game. Praise the Lord - I have enough money.
But I'm not going to support GGG anymore.
Don't want to be beta tester anymore.

And you can continue trying to login after disconnects for hours, if you don't have anything to do in your life.
new meta! try to reach next WP before u get kicked from the game! and pray to not get game back up
Rly GGG right now on reddit confirm that streamers que priority?
Niiice GGG ... normal player is just pleb, nobody ... untermensch?!
Awesome.
But never forget say : "TY for support" XD XD

Daaamn. I dont like Blizz for they payment methods. But this? :D Incredible ...
I would really appreciate a true post mortem analysis afterwards that you will share with the community. Everyone is making mistakes and faults, sometimes you test like crazy but things slip through. To explain why that happens will be really appreciated.

BTW, preferred queue management for certain people really sucks
In name of SOCIAL REBELION i quit all POE streamers subscriptions, im too pleb to be part of their and GGG life. And yea i know 1 sub is nothing, but maybe if some ppl join it will influence streamers to actualy do what should be done.
Shitty servers I can take disconnects I can take, but being in queue 3k+ then 100k+ then 200k+ I call what the hell! why my queue is moving backwards! Why these many ppl get counted before Me as i already wait to log in!
Any player can design a build that works,
but it takes a casual player to design a build that barely works.
and streamers getting priority in the login queue. (c) GGG

Really?
Brilliant! Masters of PR!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info