Extremely Slow Queue Processing

This is just rough....

To Bad that microtransactions cant be refunden - i decided to support the game via 30 bucks pre league start - id love to get every damn fucking cent back now pls - this is BS!
It's just lovely to see people who never played the game before gaming like there's no issues going on and there's the actual player base trying to log in and they can't you know? Money more important than people am I right?
League with sh*t starting, no problem. I will create a 7 hours of league starter builds and just watch them until this is fixed.

See you in 7 hours.
Last edited by Tivalo on Apr 17, 2021, 12:59:14 AM
Is frustrating as fk knowing the streamers are going to be the ones controlling the entire market. Lost my respect for this company for good.
how much it costs to have a priority queue like streamers ???
"
Manjusri wrote:

Many of us live in America, where certain bunches of people have both undeserved privilege and unfair advantage – and about things that really matter, like tax accounting and legal liabilities – and I don’t see many people up in arms about that.

You know to the rest of the world, saying America and underprivileged in the same sentence is utterly laughable, right?
league starting soon , after 9 hours im always soon xd
They took down the priority queue 4-5 hours ago, so that's no longer an issue.

On the other hand, they apparently have no idea what's wrong, and the servers are still kicking everybody 4-5 times an hour.

I'm playing Diablo 3 instead this weekend.
It was unplayable at launch so I went to sleep. 8 hours later and it's still unplayable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info