Spell Totem

I am trying to make a viable Lightning Warp Totem build and would like to know if my Lightning Warp totems will benefit from Movement speed passives.
Lightning Warp benefits from movement speed itself.
Last edited by SupaPoeTime on Dec 9, 2013, 1:36:40 PM
With spell totem is getting +8% spell damage = +8% totem damage? I ask because the totem gives 50% less damage. Does this reduce the damage bonus from the totem nodes as well? Or just all the non totem nodes?
IGN: Dmillz
"
Pi314 wrote:
how much hp does a spell or decoy totem have at lvl 1? at lvl 5? at lvl10?

Can we finally get an answer to this GGG?
I posted another comment else where but it move too fast does anyone know if totem damage increases minion damage that a spell totem creates.

Ex Spell totem makes skeletons they have -50% damage, now does 40% totem damage make them have ~ -10% damage now?
"
Amarath wrote:
Ex Spell totem makes skeletons they have -50% damage, now does 40% totem damage make them have ~ -10% damage now?
that isn't how it works.
damage *(1-0.5) *(1+0.4) = 0.7
meaning skeletons would deal 70% of thier damage if only that amount of boosts were working.
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
"
Amarath wrote:
that isn't how it works.
damage *(1-0.5) *(1+0.4) = 0.7
meaning skeletons would deal 70% of thier damage if only that amount of boosts were working.

Ok my question is really Does "Totem Damage" increase the damage of minion created by the totem... that is the question i am asking.

And thank you very much

Answer found assume totem damage doesn't help minions.
Last edited by Amarath on Feb 3, 2014, 4:36:30 AM
Is it possible to link this? Spell totem, Curse on hit, freezing pulse, greater mult projectiles, flammability, elem weakness? Would this make each attack place both curses on the target?
Last edited by TheArchnemesis on Feb 3, 2014, 4:51:32 AM
Traps and Totems linked to this support will not apply curses. It shows up in the tooltip though.

You can't have two curses on enemies unless you have Whispers of Doom from the skill tree or a unique that allows you to apply another curse, like this one:
Sorry Exile, but your loot is in another dungeon!
IGN: Delirii
Can anyone tell me if the "skill duration" node below scion that increase "skill effect duration" by 15% will make totems last longer... how about skeletons they produce?

Thank you.
"
Amarath wrote:
Can anyone tell me if the "skill duration" node below scion that increase "skill effect duration" by 15% will make totems last longer... how about skeletons they produce?

Thank you.
unlike totem duration nodes (i don't remmeber if removed or not), the skill duration node under scion affects ANY and all skills with a duration. that means both the totem AND skeletons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info