Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

I really enjoyed playing this league and for the first time kept playing red maps and beyond and I did it on TWO characters.

Harvest crafting was a huge part of this, so I'm sad to see these changes.
This Kersiak 2 pages earlier, had a very good list of garden changes, one thing could still add on it maybe: Could make it so, that cannot enter garden before map has 0 monsters left and boss is killed... Would limit exploiting even more, if that is what GGG wants.
harvest will spawn 60% more. so now i only need to run roughly 100 maps to get 1. but now, the crafts i need to complete some of my gear(that a whole league i could not get enough crafts) will be removed. thanks GGG for ruining the game completely.

also looks like it will once again come down to the "haves" and "have nots". casual players are still going to get screwed over
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Chris the thumb is on twitch right now doing Q&A and he didn't address harvest at all. That's what he thinks about the community. almost 500 pages and he didn't even bother.
Yep.. no comment on Harvest, thousands of people posted on this thread and nothing, that's very nice from a company that states it listens to the player base - thanks Chris, that's just lack of respect for people playing and supporting the game.

Wasnt ZiggyD supposed to ask him questions? Did he not ask a single Harvest question?

I really enjoyed the part of the promo when Chris said "then they gonna die, and we laugh" ... xD
tarkecat asked 1 harvest question. basically asked why it was put in so OP and the answer was that more devs should have been involved. not exact words but that is how it went. you could tell that rory didn't want to talk about it. so they KNOW what they are doing is wrong for the majority of players by this nerf
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
tarkecat asked 1 harvest question. basically asked why it was put in so OP and the answer was that more devs should have been involved. not exact words but that is how it went. you could tell that rory didn't want to talk about it. so they KNOW what they are doing is wrong for the majority of players by this nerf

You don't need harvest for anything in this game.
"
You don't need harvest for anything in this game.

When farming 6 way beasts... of course you don't!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info