Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

Guess they decided to not listen and be stupid instead.
Time to make them realize their mistake by hurting them financially.
Dismiss bois, I am a gamedev too and i love PoE.

But i can see as clear as clouds that this game has more must-be-fixed things than the number of leagues. Every other posts, updates, MANIFESTO (thats.. wow such a cool camouflage) whatever you name it that will be announced is totally bullshit.

Can they just explain how an end game player can play this game without less than 4 external tool to ease the overload of bad-designed mechanics ?

Are their testers playing the game without those tools ? but with -5.5 diopter eyeglasses ?

FIX quality of the game I-AM-SUPPORTING before everything else. Because if you dont respect my in-game time quality, dont expect me to respect your well-guided Manifesto.

Manifesto uhhg, so important things right... They duped thousands of top tier item while you spelling out your manifesto. Do not try to be philosophical.

gl wp bois im done
Last edited by pbomii on Apr 10, 2021, 5:53:08 AM
talked to a player last night that has plans for massive profit from the upcoming league. he told me that it will be easier to make mirror gear with the new changes. he does however have a credit card with no limit. he also did not abuse harvest and uses other crafting methods instead. he's been playing since the beginning of poe.

drop rates seem to have changed for me as the last 2 days that i've been grinding to get a harvest(none spawned) i've been getting drops that i've never seen before but was told were common. the game seems extremely unbalanced to me. almost like it's a drop pool instead of individual drop percentages.

ran a test last night with 60 T16 maps using zana, 30 in haewark hamlet and 30 in lex proxima for a total of 60 in each. not a single harvest. my daughter that also plays, i set her atlas the same as mine with my watchstones and identical scoured T16 maps and she got 12 harvests.

game mechanics are severely out of balance. this is why some players need harvest left the way it is. but GGG only cares about the small pool of players and not common people
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
thank u so much for making the game fun again GGG looking forward to the next league ! :D
"
Drbundkrands wrote:
thank u so much for making the game fun again GGG looking forward to the next league ! :D

Thank them with your wallet, cause a lot of players will stop that.
Last edited by smokedust on Apr 10, 2021, 7:41:06 PM
Glad to see my post here and on reddit were removed because I asked players that were still not happy about the changes to "stick to their guns". That's apparently a "call to action". What's the action? Well they can't say but they sure will infer. Any dissenting opinions are being deleted there. What they know is there are MANY people that are STILL pissed off about these changes and they don't want them to know that there are still MANY people that are in the same boat. If you're reading this before the start of the new league: Have a backbone. Go outside. Start being more healthy. Go for a jog! Eat well. Enjoy yourself.
I'm just posting to help get this thread to 500 pages since that's a round number and I like round numbers.
Украина в моём сердце
Before this manifesto mirror was around 400 ex.

Now its 900++ and going up.

But you have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA why it happened, and where is it going, right?
Sadge
"
smokedust wrote:
"
Drbundkrands wrote:

Thank them with your wallet, cause a lot of players will stop that.

Could you please use your crystalball and your ability to foresee the future to let me know the winning lottery numbers? Feel free to DM. You should also know the one I plan to play since you definitely have magical abilities.
Last edited by Fenoch on Apr 12, 2021, 6:02:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info