Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

"
spaceace7373 wrote:
talked to a player last night that has plans for massive profit from the upcoming league. he told me that it will be easier to make mirror gear with the new changes. he does however have a credit card with no limit. he also did not abuse harvest and uses other crafting methods instead. he's been playing since the beginning of poe.

drop rates seem to have changed for me as the last 2 days that i've been grinding to get a harvest(none spawned) i've been getting drops that i've never seen before but was told were common. the game seems extremely unbalanced to me. almost like it's a drop pool instead of individual drop percentages.

ran a test last night with 60 T16 maps using zana, 30 in haewark hamlet and 30 in lex proxima for a total of 60 in each. not a single harvest. my daughter that also plays, i set her atlas the same as mine with my watchstones and identical scoured T16 maps and she got 12 harvests.

game mechanics are severely out of balance. this is why some players need harvest left the way it is. but GGG only cares about the small pool of players and not common people

Not sure you understand the concept of randomness...hmmmmm.
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
harvest will spawn 60% more. so now i only need to run roughly 100 maps to get 1. but now, the crafts i need to complete some of my gear(that a whole league i could not get enough crafts) will be removed. thanks GGG for ruining the game completely.

also looks like it will once again come down to the "haves" and "have nots". casual players are still going to get screwed over

Bro. There is another dude like you. I mean one with your abilities to foresee the future too.

Page 478. Do you mind collaborating with him for the lottery numbers? I'm sure together you can get it right for me!

You know what they say right? 2 crystalballs are better than one!

Thank you! (but you already knew I was gonna write all this right?)
"
Fenoch wrote:
"
smokedust wrote:
"
Drbundkrands wrote:
thank u so much for making the game fun again GGG looking forward to the next league ! :D

Thank them with your wallet, cause a lot of players will stop that.

Could you please use your crystalball and your ability to foresee the future to let me know the winning lottery numbers? Feel free to DM. You should also know the one I plan to play since you definitely have magical abilities.

I don't have a crystal ball, so no, I can't. But I also don't need one. I know about 50 players (friend and acquaintance) in poe that spend 30-60$ every league they play and have fun with, and more than half of them (those that have a job and/or are otherwise busy with real life stuff) will stop supporting the game after this manifesto, because they feel that the game is not meant for them, so why would they support it.
Last edited by smokedust on Apr 12, 2021, 7:48:27 AM
Dear Chris,

For once I think you are wrong. That won't make me stop and support your game, but being able to craft item as we had in 3.13 and in previous Harvest league is the main reason that made me play over two months every days.

You must understand that everything we achieve in POE is always very time consumming, I mean like a lot. Here, this is generating more frustration. I'll do as before and skip crafting again, as I did with many league specifics mechanics that were ridiculously time consumming.

Frustration is bad, progress is good.

Nerfing Harvest because of Discord's trade leave me a very salty taste in my mouth and seems very wrong for people like me who never used this method.

Friendly.
Last edited by xpxtxp on Apr 12, 2021, 10:03:39 AM
I spent $160 in POE before.

No one dollar plan to pay, until:

1. Normal Trade platform, what I deserve, along with 100k other players.

2. Deterministic craft, to understand how to get TopLevel items in a clear way. Ok, let it way to be very expensive. But clear the way. How to craft the item in your own hands. Similar to craft 6L or 6socket need a lot of orbs, but deterministic and guaranteed.

Pls say it for Cris.
The endgame trade is officially in discord with these changes. I don't plan to install 3rd party software in order to play the game. Thank you and good luck with the discord trade aspect of the game!

Easy solution: Make the crafts drop as items (seed/juice), which can be used in the crafting device in your ho. Crafts that should drop items (like div cards, perandus coins etc.) should be used in the harvest.
As it seems you like the discord bs, though.
Last edited by Thalido on Apr 12, 2021, 4:25:41 PM
"
Thalido wrote:
The endgame trade is officially in discord with these changes. I don't plan to install 3rd party software in order to play the game. Thank you and good luck with the discord trade aspect of the game!

Easy solution: Make the crafts drop as items (seed/juice), which can be used in the crafting device in your ho. Crafts that should drop items (like div cards, perandus coins etc.) should be used in the harvest.
As it seems you like the discord bs, though.

How hard to type the harvest craft in discord channel manually....

also discord has web version so that you don't need to type at all
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
at least they increase the chance of encounter. over 1000 mapping this league not a single osabi encounter im not even mad because i fail to kill the 1st time i encounter it .
"
Fenoch wrote:
Not sure you understand the concept of randomness...hmmmmm.

what's random about not getting a single harvest to spawn with 120 maps? while others, including my daughter, get them roughly at the percentage that it should spawn. it's not called random, it's called unbalanced coding.
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Nice please keep going the RMT in your game.

People had countless suggestions about how to make it more balanced yet you decided to spit in the face of 99 percent of the players. Thanks. If only i could refund my pack that i bought, i would. Just forget about me and a lot of other people buying ANYTHING from your store from now on.

The point is not being mad because harvest was an easier way to get good items and you removed it, the point is being mad about this decision because you clearly don't know AT ALL what is happenning in your game.
Path of exile is great game except if you have something to do in life like laundry or eating

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info