Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

"
SuperDumbo wrote:
"
quangdo1994 wrote:
Your community is not composed by only professional streamers and people who can spend more than 8hrs per day grinding. Make room for some casuals who can only spare a couple hrs to have some fun as well. We cant come up with crazy builds ourselves but at least to be able to finish the contents at our own paces is so much enjoyable. Sometimes we cant even afford the time to farm enough currencies for items.

The goal is to force those people to play MORE. To force them to play not 8 but 12 hours per day. This is why the game getting harder. They have to sacrifice most of their Youtube activities in order to keep up with the game. There is no new content from "old" streamers anymore on Youtube. They are too busy playing regular game. It's only matter of time until whole concept of "playing this game forever" will crash and burn. Just hype GGG for more of their nerfs.

You have a lot of time to not play league. The league is not for casual anymore since you need to grind to at least awakening level 4 and then once year later they added this depth of end-game grinding gear by adding new pinnacle map the invitation . However, if you just use perma league gear you can just cheese them
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I just quit 3 days after the manifesto... back to World of Warships.

Even with the sparse harvest crafting in SSF, I didnt manage to kill Maven. Not going to waste another 3 months next league when I know I will have even worse gear.
I also have 2 philosophies:
1. I stop supporting companies that are out of touch when it comes to the community (that is why I uninstalled bnet after the blizzard "you don't have phones " fiasco, even if I actually enjoyed some of the games they had)
2. I stop playing games that are trying to waste my limited "me" time

I could drop 60$ on the next league, but that is ageist both of these important philosophies.

Sry GGG. Been with you since the beginning on and off, bringing some of my friends in this game, helping new players in my guild get a grasp o it, and so on. But the lack of reaction from you on this topic and the new "close your eyes and exalt" meme, that while not as bad as the "you don't have phones" fiasco, is basically on the same length, made me reconsider some of my opinions in regards to you.

Hope something will change my mind in the future, but I'm pretty stubborn when it comes to changing my mind usually.

Good luck with your next leagues.

people who will finally be able to enjoy PoE again exalting away.
Wouaaa ... 475 pages on this topic !!!
Did GGG came to answers to players ?

The nerfs are very disputed, lot of people gave their opinions, some relevant ideas have been said...

If i'm right, GGG said communication with us is important ?
Last edited by KiLlInG JoKe 53 on Apr 7, 2021, 6:23:38 PM
Those player retention speak for themself after the announcement ..

Last edited by dhgfghdhg5 on Apr 7, 2021, 7:32:41 PM
No problem with that man, you just... Close you eyes and annul - Explode goes poof!

"
dhgfghdhg5 wrote:
Those player retention speak for themself after the announcement ..

Is this your first league? This literally happens every league, just look at your screenshot lol
"
Players also expressed frustration that the most effective way to get the best items in Path of Exile was to join a discord channel and try to trade for these incredibly crucial crafts.
This summarizes my attitude towards Harvest perfectly! Burn it to the ground and salt the land!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info