[3.23] Volatile Dead | CwC | Inquisitor | No Mana Balancing just pure CwC

I have done some testing and 40% Damage is not much, where +1 corpse/Orb fpr VD feels better for me. But I have to admit my gear is pretty good meanwhile so maybe with different Gear its different experience.
i find this man on poeninja, something like 1.2m every ball......

https://pastebin.com/m3kPmFDM

can someone explain me how it works (don't mind negative mana i think pob miss something on new skills) ?

he use desecrata with cwdt unearth spell cascate gmp great volley
then cycloning and so he pop the ball, it's right? how he can sustain cost of mana?
"
Beskaius wrote:
i find this man on poeninja, something like 1.2m every ball......

https://pastebin.com/m3kPmFDM

can someone explain me how it works (don't mind negative mana i think pob miss something on new skills) ?

he use desecrata with cwdt unearth spell cascate gmp great volley
then cycloning and so he pop the ball, it's right? how he can sustain cost of mana?

Not 100% the same build but all mechanics are explained there:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2643268

Just a different ascendency.

And its not 1.2m per Ball, its ~300k per Ball (Average Hit).
Last edited by Mirathas on May 11, 2021, 12:34:43 AM
oh nice one! problem is to make 4G on staff then i try this too

That's my try, dps boost and very survive mode (Petrified blood is so strong!)
only mandatory due to the very high mana cost of skill is the mana pot (30c)

this is the magic: helm dmg you and you cast ball with that dmg
...boss killer version!!!

p.s. 6k~ehp no unnatural jewel request and some change on tree but really cute version imho (not min maxed yet)
Last edited by Beskaius on May 14, 2021, 3:04:17 PM
So this build have troubles staying alive vs Ultimate league mechanic?
"
Sazzbot wrote:

The only difficulty I encounter are rippy maps and bosses that crit, its quite tanky if you invest a little in ES, life and some block mechanics(flask, some tree nodes)
"
SprMario wrote:
"
Sazzbot wrote:

The only difficulty I encounter are rippy maps and bosses that crit, its quite tanky if you invest a little in ES, life and some block mechanics(flask, some tree nodes)

Can the build do mavens invitation such as The Feared / formed / Forgotten? Have you done them?

I want to mention i have not done any of them. My goal is reaching, and practicing these invitations this ultimate league before July league change.
Last edited by Sazzbot on May 15, 2021, 12:45:12 PM
"
Sazzbot wrote:
"
SprMario wrote:
"
Sazzbot wrote:

Can the build do mavens invitation such as The Feared / formed / Forgotten? Have you done them?

I want to mention i have not done any of them. My goal is reaching, and practicing these invitations this ultimate league before July league change.

The build I am playing is heavily based on Mirathas's build but mine doesn't have a focus to kill bosses. I can do Conqs, Guardians and Sirus a6 quite easily but its not a boss build. There are more efficient builds that specifically target bossing.
Last edited by SprMario on May 16, 2021, 8:41:33 AM
mmm ok

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info