[3.24] Volatile Dead | CwC | Inquisitor | No Mana Balancing just pure CwC

How are we fitting in all auras now with the lack of helm enchants? My only idea for a solution was a small cluster jewel with determination reservation, but that's going to require 5 passive points.
"
Jegethy wrote:
How are we fitting in all auras now with the lack of helm enchants? My only idea for a solution was a small cluster jewel with determination reservation, but that's going to require 5 passive points.

For me, I just skip Discipline atm works ok so far.
Hi im a big fan of cwc vd, i just cant run the build atm (to much laggy) and i wanted to play cwc dd to keep the same gameplay one button, i saw that was possible to league start with but i don't find any guide for 3.23, i also see some player on poe ninja playing it but changing build so im a bit afraid about is that viable actualy ?
"
Mirathas wrote:
"
Jegethy wrote:

I tried that but found myself struggling to stay alive. The ES gain from watcher's eye is too strong.

For now I'm skipping determination and it hasn't been too rippy.
"
Jegethy wrote:
"
Mirathas wrote:
"
Jegethy wrote:

I tried that but found myself struggling to stay alive. The ES gain from watcher's eye is too strong.

For now I'm skipping determination and it hasn't been too rippy.

I solved the Reservation problem now for me with:

Can fit all Auras and have ~130 mana left.
is there a min max version i can follow? thinking of going back to this build after they affected my wardloop really bad.

https://pobb.in/diYfMATAumtq

16div to play with atm but looking for focusing more on survival as t16 bosses or higher can beat me up pretty good
tyvm for the time spent on this build. i just killed kitava and got here with self found gear and just now i bought first item that build requires. although ia am a noob with 1600h+, i am loving the build so far. i struggled till i got the first lab done, and did it very late at lvl 50 or so. but from then on it was a walk in the park.
anyways, first item bought, the staff. and i already have a question about it...
am i supose to use this as main weapon? if so, explain the gems in the shield slot cus i do not get it. i am still a noob so dont mind me.
ty in adv.
"
Zennel wrote:
tyvm for the time spent on this build. i just killed kitava and got here with self found gear and just now i bought first item that build requires. although ia am a noob with 1600h+, i am loving the build so far. i struggled till i got the first lab done, and did it very late at lvl 50 or so. but from then on it was a walk in the park.
anyways, first item bought, the staff. and i already have a question about it...
am i supose to use this as main weapon? if so, explain the gems in the shield slot cus i do not get it. i am still a noob so dont mind me.
ty in adv.

Yes, the Staff is the main weapon, in offset I just sometimes level gems, kindly ignore them.
Question before starting this build :

why do we go for Sanctuary? (arent we never stationary with Cyclone?)

I am not sure I understand what are "defence" layer is?
like where do we regen or leech from ? is it only the "life recharge" from the "Eternal Youth" keystone ?

can this build do T16 juiced map?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Dec 28, 2023, 10:11:44 PM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
Question before starting this build :

why do we go for Sanctuary? (arent we never stationary with Cyclone?)

I am not sure I understand what are "defence" layer is?
like where do we regen or leech from ? is it only the "life recharge" from the "Eternal Youth" keystone ?

can this build do T16 juiced map?

Actually the main defenses are:
- EHP+ES and Life gain on hit from Watchers eye
- High Movementspeed while channeling

Besides that, just usual things like resistance capped, some armour, some block, etc.

For highly juiced T16, I would say its not perfect and some mods will kill you easily if incoming hits are too high per hit.

Maybe a Benchmark: with my current gear I can easily do Wave 19-20 Simulacrum without issues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info