[3.24] Volatile Dead | CwC | Inquisitor | No Mana Balancing just pure CwC

Better VD inc dmg or consume +1 corpse?
"
SprMario wrote:
"
Sttorr wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something but how do you reserve that much mana? Even with Enlighten 4 it's 1% too much in PoB

Herald of Ash: 25%
Discipline: 35%
Zealotry: 50%

Total: 110%

Sovereignty: 6% reduced reserved
110% * 0.94 = 103,4%

Enlighten level 3 is 92% Multiplier
103,4% * 0.92 = 95,128%

You didn't use Sovereignty in your calculations. Just Enlighten Lv.3 = 101% reserved which is what you're seeing.

Yes but with Precision & Vitality it negative mana in PoB. You don't have enough mana left to use both
"
Sttorr wrote:
"
SprMario wrote:
"
Sttorr wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something but how do you reserve that much mana? Even with Enlighten 4 it's 1% too much in PoB

Herald of Ash: 25%
Discipline: 35%
Zealotry: 50%

Total: 110%

Sovereignty: 6% reduced reserved
110% * 0.94 = 103,4%

Enlighten level 3 is 92% Multiplier
103,4% * 0.92 = 95,128%

You didn't use Sovereignty in your calculations. Just Enlighten Lv.3 = 101% reserved which is what you're seeing.

Yes but with Precision & Vitality it negative mana in PoB. You don't have enough mana left to use both

It was never meant to run more than 3 real auras(precision can be used at low levels), it has 2 different versions. You should read the guide thoroughly once more. Vitality is used for LGOH(Watcher's Eye) and for more DPS you use Zealotry. In case you get confused, my PoB is quite loyal to his Zealotry tree: https://pastebin.com/1ntrpHe2
I use flicker strike for Fortify and using Overcharged(8% chance to generate endurance, frenzy or power charge on boots) for easy charges. Using a low level Precision for crit chance.
can someone explain real difference between spell cascade and awakened one?

wiki and pob don't real answer the question, what's the point for invest so much curr on that?

I see better number if i try to switch for a 21/23 anomalous VD.... and the price is like the same ^^

"
Beskaius wrote:
can someone explain real difference between spell cascade and awakened one?

wiki and pob don't real answer the question, what's the point for invest so much curr on that?

I see better number if i try to switch for a 21/23 anomalous VD.... and the price is like the same ^^

Edit: forum formating is crap.

Spell Cascade Support is a support gem that causes the linked spells to repeat its effect in front and behind of wherever you have targeted your spell at, at the cost of reduced area of effect and damage.

Awakened Spell Cascade is a supported Area of Effect skill that also affect areas in front of, behind, and on each side of the targeted area.

This doubles the amount of VD we spawn with one cast, but it won't be reflected by PoB.
Last edited by CedricDur on May 9, 2021, 3:55:48 AM
WOW!!!

ty m8 i see the light!!!

really big one!
"
CedricDur wrote:
"
hypox2 wrote:

sadly i can't share my final pob or even my mid game pob pre-hh coz i didnt record it and poe.ninja doesn't show me up there even though im lvl 97 :(

hopefully this is valuable feedback for u guys looking to use the build, i might try the scolds bridal version next league if no other builds appeal to me!

thx again for the awesome build! i'm back at work tomorrow :( if u have any questions Mirathas i'll check back over the week or two, otherwise until next league :D

This is a lot of good info and I appreciate it. Could you import your character into PoB and then show us that? I'd like to consult the changes you've made and what I could incorporate. In particular your CWDT mirrored my own mind that something to slow enemies would work well with Ultimatums.

The Doryani jewel was for the the 20% HP into ES?

here is the pob (it's missing the chest piece, just slot something with 400total es + 110hp, it did have 15% fire res there and with that, my ehp was 9.7k
https://pastebin.com/6R6qGMqX

**to the guy above - awakened spell cascade is an early on must upgrade it's very gg

yeah doryanai was there to really split incoming damage 50% to hp and 50% to ES, combined with all the life regen, and life on hit, surviving is 100000x better
Last edited by hypox2 on May 9, 2021, 7:38:40 AM
difference between VD +1 enchant and desecrate +3 corpse?
"
Beskaius wrote:

Hmhm,
+3 corpse -> helps nothing, we already generate 5(10/20) of which 3(6/12) we consume (values are without SC, with SC and with ASC).
VD+1 I am currently testing, not sure if it is worth something, anyone knows whether it not only consume one corpse more but also genetae one ball more?
Last edited by Mirathas on May 9, 2021, 4:52:01 PM
"
Mirathas wrote:
"
Beskaius wrote:

Hmhm,
+3 corpse -> helps nothing, we already generate 5(10/20) of which 3(6/12) we consume (values are without SC, with SC and with ASC).
VD+1 I am currently testing, not sure if it is worth something, anyone knows whether it not only consume one corpse more but also genetae one ball more?

cos i have a +40dmg vd too and i feel more powerful with that (but is only a feel?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info