[3.24] Volatile Dead | CwC | Inquisitor | No Mana Balancing just pure CwC

Hey folks,

great to hear the different stories.
Some comments from my side:

1) This Build explicitely NOT uses Self-Damage Mechanics, that was my build goal, so if you want to go the other path feel free to check out the formerly mentiond Build which focuses exactly on that.

2) For Utlimatums the Build work really well at least for me with my now ~10K EHP (With Corrupted Soul).

3) I am not sure about Boss Damage, honestly I primarily do Maps most of my Playtime so I am more focussing on the >90% of the time of the map I kill trash instead of the <5% for the bosses, where it does not speed up things much if they take 20 secs instead of 30 secs for example if the whole map takes 5 Minutes including Ultimatum.
Is there a way to improve single target damage vs endgame bosses? I really enjoy the the build and mapping is super fun but dps on endgame bosses feels really mediocre. I only did Shaper, Elder, the Formed and AW7 but those fight took forever. at least survivability is surprisingly good in those fights. I want to do Maven and UElder but I'm really worried about the length of those fights and losing a lot of currency
Last edited by Sttorr on May 17, 2021, 11:08:58 AM
"
Sttorr wrote:
Is there a way to improve single target damage vs endgame bosses? I really enjoy the the build and mapping is super fun but dps on endgame bosses feels really mediocre. I only did Shaper, Elder, the Formed and AW7 but those fight took forever. at least survivability is surprisingly good in those fights. I want to do Maven and UElder but I'm really worried about the length of those fights and losing a lot of currency

Yeah I immediately see two for your character:
1) Double your Dmg by Awakened Spell Cascade
2) Get 33% More Dmg via Helment Enchant (VD consumes one more corpse)

Personally I do feel good for bosses but honestly never tried Maven myself because I know I will loose because of momvement stuff :-)
Last edited by Mirathas on May 17, 2021, 12:52:24 PM
"
Mirathas wrote:
"
Sttorr wrote:

Yeah I immediately see two for your character:
1) Double your Dmg by Awakened Spell Cascade

Personally I do feel good for bosses but honestly never tried Maven myself because I know I will loose because of momvement stuff :-)

Ok thx. Forgot about enchant but Awakened Spell Cascade is on the list. Just need to save up more currency.
"
Sttorr wrote:

so +40% damage vd enchant is more powerful?
Last edited by Beskaius on May 19, 2021, 12:54:11 AM
No, I checked and basically it seem to add up with all other "% increased damage" effects, means its add to our already ~400% increased damage (my value) means so it is then 440% increased damage.

Which is in any case way less worth then the 4th Ball which is definitely 33% additional damage.
I am curious what you can come up with Mirathas if you use Overlord(large cluster jewel passive). Do you think it will cost too much life?

I'm checking out Devastator as well but that might expensive with Overlord.
Last edited by SprMario on May 20, 2021, 6:16:27 AM
"
SprMario wrote:
I am curious what you can come up with Mirathas if you use Overlord(large cluster jewel passive). Do you think it will cost too much life?

I am not sure what you mean, both are "Attack" related and do nothing for us (except the fortify but even for this we need to get into melee range to hit with Cyclone).

Also increased Damage "with Maces and Sceptres" does not count for Spells not to mention that 30% on top of >400% we already have is nothing.

And Devastator is a pure "Attack" Keystone, no effect on VD.
"
Mirathas wrote:
"
SprMario wrote:

I am not sure what you mean, both are "Attack" related and do nothing for us (except the fortify but even for this we need to get into melee range to hit with Cyclone).

Also increased Damage "with Maces and Sceptres" does not count for Spells not to mention that 30% on top of >400% we already have is nothing.

Yes about devastator.. I misread there. Its indeed for attacks.

I thought the fire-damage on the staff would be increased by the Damage with maces/staves nodes and how else would you get fortify with this build?
Last edited by SprMario on May 21, 2021, 8:38:28 AM
"
SprMario wrote:
"
Mirathas wrote:
"
SprMario wrote:

Yes about devastator.. I misread there. Its indeed for attacks.

I thought the fire-damage on the staff would be increased by the Damage with maces/staves nodes and how else would you get fortify with this build?

You just don't get it. :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info