[3.24] Volatile Dead | CwC | Inquisitor | No Mana Balancing just pure CwC

Hi, I'm using CoC Ice Nova but I was not satisfied because my damage was less than it should have been. I want to replace my CoC Ice Nova build with this build and where should I start? Which items should I prioritize buying? I would be very happy if you could provide detailed information.
May I ask why thread of hope is mandatory? What passives are we getting in the large ring if they're already connected to the tree? Genuine question, I'm a noob at POE.

Edit: Nvm, my pob wasn't showing the 3 nodes being allocated.
Last edited by Kasouvn on Jun 20, 2021, 6:22:15 AM
Good build overall.
The map clear speed its just nice for me. Not fast not slow.
I like taking my time killing boss too. You can get to appreciate the mechanic at then.

HH belt is a must if u want to dive tank into valdo harbinger king mob.
Other than that, HH is not that good because u wont clear fast to stack big ++ stack. (If u manage max out ress without belt, you can wear harbinger belt for more dmg)

Survivability is nice. You would get random 1 shot, its a given. Because of lack physc mitigation, Ma build is 66/20 block with 10keshp will sometime get 1 shot.

For chaos puddle pool, just walk through it and dont be silly stand on it.
Chaos max ress is not a must but chaos=0 is just nice as you can just breeze through the chaos puddle.

I would rate this buld 7/10. Survivability is there, need the 3.13 miracle in future on buffing the dmg on this build.

Below are my item,

funnest build i've played!!!
good luck in the next league :p
Hi
looks very good
can we get a leveling guide (PoB)
Maybe a improvement what the build can do with more Ex's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbzvNU28VpU&ab_channel=TENPURAUDON
I have some real doubts about next league ...
If they really
"
reducing the power level of pure-damage support gems, making triggered skills cost mana, tweaking the most powerful movement skills

I guess not only this build here is dead, then I guess the one with scolds might survive, dependent what they do to Cyclone ...
Hmhm, so honestly reading all this sh** I would say we're dead.
Massive Nerfs on Dmg from Support Gems + Mana Cost for Triggers with even increased amount of Mana Cost per support Gem ...

When I look at those Patch Notes I feel like pure Cyclone is one of the only builds not nerfed ... which is crazy as hell as it is one of the most powerful builds they wanted to reduce in power.

So ... I will try my best to find a solution but most probably we will have only chance to switch to the Scold's Version which already takes care of Mana.
"
Mirathas wrote:
Hmhm, so honestly reading all this sh** I would say we're dead.
Massive Nerfs on Dmg from Support Gems + Mana Cost for Triggers with even increased amount of Mana Cost per support Gem ...

When I look at those Patch Notes I feel like pure Cyclone is one of the only builds not nerfed ... which is crazy as hell as it is one of the most powerful builds they wanted to reduce in power.

So ... I will try my best to find a solution but most probably we will have only chance to switch to the Scold's Version which already takes care of Mana.

Doing just fine on my char. Take 'Mind Drinker' near Shadow tree for mana on kill/leech and untill you get 'Thread of Hope' just get all the nodes manually(Whirling Barrier and Counterweight). Shavronne's Revelation does a lot of heavy lifting now.

Gear:
Spoiler
Thanks for putting on the time to share your build with us. My 3rd league I did BBG in 3.13. Reap Inquisitor 3.14 and just got Path of Building so I can do even better this league. Just again thanks and I look forward to progress and more updates.
Would you mind sharing your POB link?. . .not many folks reporting that their builds are "doing fine" right now in 3.15.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info