[3.24] Volatile Dead | CwC | Inquisitor | No Mana Balancing just pure CwC

Hi
Any pro/con
for the 3.15?
maybe a pob :)
Hello everyone,

kindly check out my small 3.15 update and my current PoB:
https://pastebin.com/W5hnwUPK

Yet I am playing too much to update the whole build, mybe I find some time this week.

TL:DR: It seems to work with some minor changes, e.g. Clarity Aura.
Last edited by Mirathas on Aug 2, 2021, 12:14:32 AM
Hello all,

I have updated the build with 3.15 stuff, kindly check and provide feedback whether this is enough or I missed stuff, maybe because its obvious for me but not other people.
Feedback is always welcome!

Have FUN!

Regards
Mirathas
Hey, first of all, as a fan of cwc VD i'm so happy to find your post, thanks for working on this pob !

The link on "currentsetup" are dead, and i guess this is the actual pob :/

And can you make a mandatory list of minimum things to have "gear/gem/jewel", i wan't to see if i can make it work in ssf without farming like a dumbass

Well i can't wait to try it ! Thanks again you are awesome
Link fixed ... sorry
I wonder if this build can do maven end game and so? or if going crit version witch is better
I have two questions.

Why Inquisitor over Chieftain? Chieftain has 1% fire damage leech, 15% penetration etc. I fail to see how Inquisitor is better for this build.

Why run desecrate in man link instead of a cwdt gem in other gear? (Desecrate + Spell cascade). You could also run unearth + greater volley + GMP if that is not enough.
IGN: Lunde
"
Lunde wrote:
I have two questions.

Why Inquisitor over Chieftain? Chieftain has 1% fire damage leech, 15% penetration etc. I fail to see how Inquisitor is better for this build.

Why run desecrate in man link instead of a cwdt gem in other gear? (Desecrate + Spell cascade). You could also run unearth + greater volley + GMP if that is not enough.

Why Inquisitor?
-> It has way higher Damage Potential from Righteous Providence, this Keystone alone is ~25% of the Damage
-> The Regen from Consecrated Ground especially for Energy Shield is nice too
-> Also better starting Position in Tree

Why Descrate in Main Link?
-> Because thats my Build Version
-> For the alternatives you mentioned, kindly check out https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2643268
What hould be the sixth link on the staff?
Hi there, thanks for the guide. Do you have any budget option for the weapon? The staff is quite pricey and I am a league starter. Always a staff? Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info